The sexually insatiable club

Wouldn't it be great to gather those who feel the same way on a common platform and let the celebration begin?
Everyone free to give and take without any judgment or hesitation.
It's already established that we're all insatiable and can't spend a day without the passion that pure desire brings. Why go through mundane talks and chase each other?
Better to get on point and make the most out of the life that's slipping by...
 
Wouldn't it be great to gather those who feel the same way on a common platform and let the celebration begin?
Everyone free to give and take without any judgment or hesitation.
It's already established that we're all insatiable and can't spend a day without the passion that pure desire brings. Why go through mundane talks and chase each other?
Better to get on point and make the most out of the life that's slipping by...
Preach it!! 🙌🏻
 
Yesterday was Presidents' Day. Its a holiday that some get the day off, some don't. I had the day off, Hubby did not.

I went to the bar a bit early. By the time Hubby got off work and joined me, I was already on my third drink (none of which I bought)

Hubby shot some pool while I allowed the guy buying me drinks to continue to flirt with me. Jeff was going to buy me a sixth one but I stopped him and suggested I should probably go home. Would you mind giving me a ride?

I waited until I could talk to Hubby while the guy he was playing with took his shot. Just because I'm a slut doesn't mean I cheat on my husband.

When Jeff and I got to my house, I told him that Hubby would be at least another hour at the bar, plenty of time for us to fuck.

Jeff got me off a couple of times, filled my pussy with cum, and left. A bit short for my tastes. I texted Hubby that Jeff was done and when I would have dinner ready.

Hubby drove my car home. I told him about Jeff, he told me that Missy had taken him to the ladies room and sucked him off.

Missy is a cock sucking cum slut that frequents the bar. I think of her as a fellow slut. She says she has a rule to never suck off a man if his wife is at the bar, prevents any drama.

Anyway, after we ate, we went back to the bar, had another drink, and left in our own cars. Home, we fucked a few times before falling asleep.

Always love the sex with Hubby after we've played with others.
:cattail:
Jenny
 
Hey everybody! I'm usually pretty insatiable too and love to join the club. After all, I'm up at 1:30 in the morning looking through Literotica and discovered this thread. That should be a proper introduction and qualification. Always on the prowl!
 
I love to masturbate, I do it several times a day but I do feel guilty about it, more so when my Dr told me it was too much. But I can't help myself.
 
sex addiction

Yeah, I embrace the need that I have for daily personal satisfying orgasms, or even like maintaining a "sexual high" during the day when I'm at home. Watching porn and masturbating at home is safe sex and satisfies a basic biological mental health need. Men are lucky 'cause we only need one or two orgasms per day (most of us), women often want more (normal). So thank god, embrace yourself and have all the pleasure you want. jeanpaul ps. And make it good ! ;)
 
One time I heard about a workshop to cure sex addiction. I went and peaked in but all the girls were all young not going to be good.
But I did go and see.

They say nothing is easier than a flute player or a preachers daughter.

Many years ago I met a preachers daughter that played flute. I wish I did not lose track of her. I was 23 and barely kept up.

;);););););););)
 
Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:

Count me in. :nana:
 
Back
Top