The sexually insatiable club

I enjoy the fact that i enjoy and want sex all the time. What is the point of being here if you cant have fun and enjoy yourself? Experiment, find what you love!

Can't get enough, even in same day, I could keep going. just never enough so guess could say I'm insatiable

I think given my frequency of sexual thoughts and pent up desires that I should definitely be in this group.

Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:

What i have to do to join?
I need a lifetime membership.

Embrace your sexuality. I do and love doesn’t nag it as often as possible

Embrace your sexuality and go with the flow. I’ve been addicted to sex since mynteens and the d sire has never diminished.

lately never seems to end, be all I think about. impacts work, id rather be here, chatting with people than doing work. rather real fucking over anything.

lately never seems to end, be all I think about. impacts work, id rather be here, chatting with people than doing work. rather real fucking over anything.

There is something amazing and sexy annoying that there are others like ourselves out there. Then we are not the only ones with that constant thought drive and desire.

I can relate and I feel some guilt about it. Too much is too much, but I can't help it. So only sleeps in between all the fantasies, intimate calls, CMNF trainings-to-be, erotic readings, watching, sex, and more fucks in mind.

I can relate and I feel some guilt about it. Too much is too much, but I can't help it. So only sleeps in between all the fantasies, intimate calls, CMNF trainings-to-be, erotic readings, watching, sex, and more fucks in mind.

I relate to the guilt. I have phases of being highly aroused, continuously... For months on end.

Then, guilt arrives, asexual wife lectures me on my desires and I want nothing for a month

I relate to the guilt. I have phases of being highly aroused, continuously... For months on end.

Then, guilt arrives, asexual wife lectures me on my desires and I want nothing for a month

The partner isn't asexual, I think I just lost the drive to have it with him, for so many deep reasons. We always have that fight of why I am on Lit, why I always seek for a Master, why am I taking photos of myself and sharing it here, a lots of whys and whys after taking our photo together in exchange of a good sex for him, and lot more why's as if I am such a bad bad person. Which I know I am, so why can't he just shut up and understand. Oh, I won't expect he ever will.

What can I do? I'd rather be here virtually finding things to satisfy my need than go with another person in the real world. But more often I want things here to be real. Oh, it's just not easy to find the right one.

Oh I feel so bad. But I enjoy Lit. It is a safe haven for me, for who I am. For the real me no one in my real world will understand.

The partner isn't asexual, I think I just lost the drive to have it with him, for so many deep reasons. We always have that fight of why I am on Lit, why I always seek for a Master, why am I taking photos of myself and sharing it here, a lots of whys and whys after taking our photo together in exchange of a good sex for him, and lot more why's as if I am such a bad bad person. Which I know I am, so why can't he just shut up and understand. Oh, I won't expect he ever will.

What can I do? I'd rather be here virtually finding things to satisfy my need than go with another person in the real world. But more often I want things here to be real. Oh, it's just not easy to find the right one.

Oh I feel so bad. But I enjoy Lit. It is a safe haven for me, for who I am. For the real me no one in my real world will understand.

Again, we agree. I don't have your beauty or sex appeal, but lit is a safe place to explore.

I'm "a sex pest" for wanting vanilla sex 4x a year withy wife.

Given up trying. Now told "you don't find me attractive"

Wow sounds like the discussions my former wife and I had, but mine did not want sex in the first place except to have kids. Feel for you Darlin, LIT was and is a haven for me to get my creative juices flowing in my writing and getting to meet wonderful people like you. And no you are not a bad, bad person! !
LB :rose:

Back