Curious guys

I have only had one experience but it was kinda rushed and not very satisfying. I would definitely like to experiment with a guy again but I'm not really attracted to men on a regular basis. Having a bi guy join us in a threesome is a fantasy for the both of us.
 
Many years ago my wife and I did a MFM threesome (and did ti again the next day and again on subsequent visits). Being young and foolish I only touched the other guys cock briefly and "accidentally". Wouldn't a do over be nice.
 
I like your eagerness to explore the hidden desires that you speak of.
Now that I shed my curiosity to make my needs reality, was wondering if you might like to PM to get to share things.
 
I like your eagerness to explore the hidden desires that you speak of.
Now that I shed my curiosity to make my needs reality, was wondering if you might like to PM to get to share things.

That would be great
 
Just wondering how many guys like me are on here, curious but have never had an actual experience. I see myself being able to do a bi mmf but not sure how far I could actually go.

Any mostly straight guys out there like me?

I'm also really into femme boys and trannies.

This describes me pretty well too!!
 
It seems the older I get, the more curious I become! I think a mutual masturbation session or something like an under stall experience would be hot!
 
Same here, never in real life, but fantasize about it, specially here when chatting or viewing pics of cd's or Shemales
 
I'm with you guys never done anything but fantasize about it. Don't think I could do it for real but it sure sounds fun
 
I have recieved blowjobs on a few occasions but have yet to return the favor. Perhaps one day.
 
Last edited:
It'd be so fun to go smooth, shave it all, and have some fun with a buddy. Maybe even having my girl join in half way. Being naughty under the covers mmmm
 
New to this site and this is a good one. I'm the same, never done it but would try a blow job. So if anyone wants to talk dirty to me I'd like to jack off to reading it.
 
New here as well. Brief encounter when younger have always wanted more. Now thanks to this site might happen.
 
I am not really gay, but love to play with the sissies. They all love cock, and some are cute. Ever look at Sissy Social? Been on there a year; lots of fun types.
 
New to this...

I would have to be in the group as very curious. Been years ago when I had a M2M encounter and really don't remember much. Very curious as time goes by. would love to hear from others on this topic.
 
Back
Top