Jockstraps, harnesses, arm restraints and light bdsm…

Travisspank

ChronicMasturbator
Since my marriage became sexless, I’ve found myself getting more and more curious about light bdsm. Just bought myself a few jockstraps and some other restraints. Never had any experience so far but the idea of it turns me on like crazy. Anyone with experience find that the reality didn’t live up to the fantasy? Working on getting my regular FWB to become more dominant.

I am openly trans feminine. I'm not into BDSM, but I do own several jockstraps. Although they do not get me completely flat, they are a comfortable and good enough substitute for tucking when I wear women's pants all day.

I have multiple jocks and harnesses. Very sexy and erotic to wear. They contribute to our fantasies, and my wife loves when I wear them as they turn her on too.
She'll pull and tug on the harnesses, which really help to tease my ass and cock. Will often wear them out under normal clothes, which is another turn on in itself.

My girlfriend and I experiment with light BDSM. We have restraints, whips and blindfolds and I love when all of them are used on me.

And I love love LOVE jockstraps. I just got two more delivered today and I’m looking forward to wearing them. I would wear just jockstraps around the house when it’s just me and her but I can’t resolve the pockets issue.

Since my marriage became sexless, I’ve found myself getting more and more curious about light bdsm. Just bought myself a few jockstraps and some other restraints. Never had any experience so far but the idea of it turns me on like crazy. Anyone with experience find that the reality didn’t live up to the fantasy? Working on getting my regular FWB to become more dominant.
Yes. OMG! I love being restrained and have my own gear that I love using when I sub to a sexy Daddy. I started with mild restraints -cuffs and chained to a massage table- and have worked up to multiple playmates using a sex sling and tied up in fun positions, spanked and used! Absolutely NO regrets!

Back