S.W.A.T. Seduction - See Inside for Details

Lea gave over easily to what he desired, mouthing his cock for as long as he wished. The storm in those gray eyes was reaching a peak. Those strong arms flipped her over, the rough handling turning her on. He had taken her by surprise, gaining control of her body without so much as a fight from her. Lea liked submitting to him, having that predator ravaging her so thoroughly. All she wanted was to please him.

She got up on her knees, groaning when the swollen cock head grazed over his clit. Lea was starting to shake, whimpering out loud for the fucking she knew they both wanted. Lea's hips writhed closer, trying to take him in deeper but he would have none of that. Those big hands held her firm, not allowing much movement.

He was the one in control and she had to remember that. It was so hard though, to hold back when all she wanted was to sink down hard on his erection. Her pussy lips glistened with the slickness of her arousal. "Mika..." She moaned his name, pleading with him to end her torment.
 
"What is it that you want angel? Do you want my big cock buried back inside your tight, wet cunt? Is that what you want? I know you want me to draw the naughty angel out of you even more than I already have."

Mika did not wait for Lea to answer him. With his hands on her hips, he buried his cock deep inside her tight, wet pussy. He heard her groan as he filled her with cock, and he knew that she was getting just what she wanted. It would be a long time before area forgot about this encounter.

Mika started sliding his hard cock in and out of Lea. He slammed his cock into her harder and harder, but then would pause as Lea moved closer to an orgasm. He was in no hurry to allow her to cum again. She was going to cum when he wanted her to, and not a second before.
 
Back
Top