New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

So, I took these. They're all more or less the same. I'm without my video-capable camera, tripod, flash, and other stuff. Anyway, these didn't end up quite like I imagined, but they did get taken!

You are such a tease. It kills me. Really.

But the photos are exceptional as per usual :rolleyes::)

That first pic.....your chin......the angle......
They may not have turned out as you'd imagined but I can imagine many things with them...
like you saying 'you want this? im going to make you work for it today.......'insta fantasy....fuck

What she said ;) exactly! Love the angle and the peek at your chin. :devil:

That first pic.....your chin......the angle......
They may not have turned out as you'd imagined but I can imagine many things with them...
like you saying 'you want this? im going to make you work for it today.......'insta fantasy....fuck

I like being insta fantasy! Thanks Ruby :)

You are such a tease. It kills me. Really.

But the photos are exceptional as per usual :rolleyes::)

It's ok, I am a trained first responder. I can administer CPR if needed.

What she said ;) exactly! Love the angle and the peek at your chin. :devil:

You gals and my chin. I never thought it would be a feature that got attention. Thanks Stackey!

So, I took these. They're all more or less the same. I'm without my video-capable camera, tripod, flash, and other stuff. Anyway, these didn't end up quite like I imagined, but they did get taken!

Unf. You ooze sexy.

You are such a perfectionist... One of these days you'll learn we *enjoy* whatever you share!!!

So, there WAS a video that kind of followed this, but it's currently in digital limbo. Check back another time. For now, just me and my scotch. (Dude must really like scotch....)

Oh, Oh! In other news, I found the video. This is kind of funny, it was intended to reveal more, but my lights had other plans. hahahaha anyway, I kind of liked how it turned out anyway. More of a hint than a show!

Enjoy!

Omg!!!! This is sooo fucking sexy and erotic. I absolutely love your use of light and B&W. I think it's even more erotic feeling in the low light of the shadows. Well done! Damn you are yummy! Thank you!!

Omg!!!! This is sooo fucking sexy and erotic. I absolutely love your use of light and B&W. I think it's even more erotic feeling in the low light of the shadows. Well done! Damn you are yummy! Thank you!!

Thanks Stackey! I agree about it being more erotic because of the low light. Despite the fact that the end result was mostly accidental (I had intended low light, but was going for visibility), I am happy with how it turned out. Plus, the lighting helps my arm muscles look more defined than they actually are. Or maybe I just need to ease up a little bit....

Unf. Is very good. I love that feeling.

Yeah, it's a good feeling! Especially when it's just an image that makes it come out. I like being caught a little off guard by just how sexy something is to me sometimes and getting that actual gasp or grunt or groan or whatever that just slips out.

Ooo, thanks Sassy!

I seem to find myself with some time today, what to do?

Get camera..........remove clothing........take photos........post photos on Lit......easy peasy. ;)

Sorry ladies, I ended up masturbating instead.:rolleyes:

And I was just about to say "fourthed" -- Sigh.
You jerk... Oh wait, you already did that.

By the way, why are you so gawd-damn sexy!?
Why am I just NOW catching up with all the sexy shiz you've posted recently?
Your shadowy play video has me all in a titter right now.
What should I do about that? It's your fault. Please help.

Also, Hi. :D

And I was just about to say "fourthed" -- Sigh.
You jerk... Oh wait, you already did that.

By the way, why are you so gawd-damn sexy!?
Why am I just NOW catching up with all the sexy shiz you've posted recently?
Your shadowy play video has me all in a titter right now.
What should I do about that? It's your fault. Please help.

Also, Hi. :D

Oh, hi! Titter, you say?

You could have taken pics/video of that. ;)

Nah, no one wants to see that. Isn't that why I typically find myself doing it by myself?

No need to beg! Your desires have been cataloged. (Yeah, I have a catalogue of desire, so? Is the internet, you're supposed to expect weird creeps at every turn!)

Next time I find myself faced with a similar quandary, I will consider pictures, moving or still. In the meantime, I hope you find solace with my other masturbation videos and pictures ;)

No need to beg! Your desires have been cataloged. (Yeah, I have a catalogue of desire, so? Is the internet, you're supposed to expect weird creeps at every turn!)

Next time I find myself faced with a similar quandary, I will consider pictures, moving or still. In the meantime, I hope you find solace with my other masturbation videos and pictures ;)

Does the catalog have pictures? *snatches it out of your hand and then frowns*
It's just a bunch of chicken scratch. Did you do this while jerking?
I can't make anything out. Sigh. Is that roundish stick figure supposed to be me? :rolleyes:

Back