Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsmiawallace said:
Sass me anytime you want baby! Just keep posting pics.

you can't tell me what to do... I am free to do as I please:mad:!

okay:(

Attachments

• waking up 4.jpg
    waking up 4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1,004
you always post the most beautiful pix

if only other guys would take a hint from you....see that there is sooo much more to post than just cock shots

I much prefer to see the kind of pix that you post over seeing someones cock over and over

:kiss:

Ember Faye said:
you always post the most beautiful pix

if only other guys would take a hint from you....see that there is sooo much more to post than just cock shots

I much prefer to see the kind of pix that you post over seeing someones cock over and over

:kiss:

well then... I guess I'll just keep the cock pics under wraps;)

thank you
:rose:

y=mx+b said:
well then... I guess I'll just keep the cock pics under wraps;)

thank you
:rose:

Oh...by all means, please let it out (if you want to, of course)
I'm merely saying that I love the type of pix you post. It's a nice breath of fresh air from just seeing a cock over and over
:p

no...thank YOU ;)

Love...

LOVE!

To see her before she wakes in the morning... before she makes any effort to "look good"... before she even trys to resemble any kind of order... she is the most beautiful.

Beautiful in the sense of being so real... right there before me, under the blankets cast haphazardly upon the bed.

The sharp corner of the quilt laid in such away that it aligned with the soft curve of her bare shoulder. Her eyes were not forced shut by her own will... but by the gentle hand of sleep, and her mouth whos lips I love to kiss was open ever so slightly.

Her hair... her hair was all about her pillow. Some strands blanketed her face... slightly hiding her arched eyebrow.

Her arm layed relaxed over her naked chest. I could not see how her breasts were being sandwiched between the matress and her arm... but I could picture it, just as I could picture how her hips curved. One thigh... the top one was bent forward, as I could feel it with my own thigh jut up behind hers The other was laying straight... and my hand rested upon the top of her hip, with fingers relaxed. My elbow rested upon the top of my hip, creating not only a bridge between us... but a bond as well.

good morning.

Attachments

• arm and leg.jpg
    arm and leg.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 363
I love when you talk about making love to your wife and how you describe the other tidbits of your life. Your words draw me in and suddenly I feel that I'm in your shoes just for that one moment. :rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back