Any curious, straight guys out there?

namron711 said:
d2bbf3e7bfb4b379113687a762a869c1200604260_full.jpg

Namron you always cum up with the best pics.

I'm straight but definitely would have fantasies about sucking cock. I also think I'd at least try anal once.
I'm from Ontario Canada so I'm not close enough sorry :eek:

Bi guy here, would love to play with a MF couple where the guy is bi, or bi-curious. :devil:

19 y/o curious in NJ

I'm a 19 y/o college guy from NJ... so far have only been with one girl, and love the idea of sucking a nice hard dick. i've wanted to for some time.... if anyone in the area is interested, PM me... ?

If there is a married guy (25 to 35 ) who would like his cock stroked and relieve his load. In chicago ohare area, lets chat and see where it goes.

:)

macdaddy88 said:
If there is a married guy (25 to 35 ) who would like his cock stroked and relieve his load. In chicago ohare area, lets chat and see where it goes.

:)

Call me...

mmmmmm

namron711 said:
============================
Those are some incredible pics........the thought of a hot cock in my mouth or in my fist gets me so hot....always fantasized about eating cum, being forced to submit to a cock.....would love to have a guy shoot all over me while his girl or mine watches, egging us on......fuck, I am so fucking hard right now...... :nana:

seems as though theres a ton of 'curiouse' marreid guys that the thought of having a male male encounter is a very thrilling thought...i know it thrills me...someday ill actually get to go throught with an experience

Timing is the tough one. Guys are ready to try it and then whack off and lose interest until the next time they are horny. Ya have to be in the right spot at the right time or it wont happen :(

That explaines a lot, I just never thought about it. I'll be emailing a wack off and all of a sudden they fall off the face of the earth. That must be it or thats all they wanted in the first place.

I have always wanted to try to kaptain

But I cant approach a guy but i have always wanted to try and suck a guy and be sucked Bi Courious Kansas City Missouri

I agree Scarey123

I want to try and suck and would swallow i have licked my own from my hand it wasnt bad at all and a MMf would be cool I am not sure about Anal if the moment was right maybe but I like girls alot

Back