Ask Doctor Liz!

At least I just ripped your clothes. The pirate swallowed your panties?

Excuse me, but I'm a professional doctor, covering for Dr. Liz. Those are most definitely not my panties. Besides, everyone knows I don't wear panties.

Now open wide and say, Awwwhhhh! :devil:

Excuse me, but I'm a professional doctor, covering for Dr. Liz. Those are most definitely not my panties. Besides, everyone knows I don't wear panties.

Now open wide and say, Awwwhhhh! :devil:

I must have you confused with someone else :devil:

I must have you confused with someone else :devil:

If you're confused...It may be worse than I thought. I need to take your temperature. Please drop you pants and bend over the exam table. I seem to have misplaced the oral thermometer. :D

If you're confused...It may be worse than I thought. I need to take your temperature. Please drop you pants and bend over the exam table. I seem to have misplaced the oral thermometer. :D

Isn't there some other form of penetration we can use? Maybe you bending over, and then tell me if I feel hot?

Isn't there some other form of penetration we can use? Maybe you bending over, and then tell me if I feel hot?

Oh my, you are confused. Take off your clothes and lay on the table. I will penetrate every option available. We'll see what gets you to rise... I mean..what gets your temp to rise.

Well it is my health, so I'll put myself in your uh . . . capable hands :eek:

Well it is my health, so I'll put myself in your uh . . . capable hands :eek:

My hands are more than capable...however, I don't remember saying anything about using my hands. ;)

You do know that you're at Dr. Liz's offices, don't you? Dr. Liz prefers we not use our hands too often. Germs and all. :devil:

Dear Dr Apple
I usually see Dr Liz but I gather she is indisposed having had an accident with her Sybian?
My mother used to say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away " but can you confirm that current science recommends both apples and Doctors for healthy regularity of all sorts?

Doc,

In all seriousness, should I be concerned that my significant other always talks about kicking me in the groin, even though she never does? Is that just her way of telling me she loves me? This happens ALL the time.

And if I'm not looking to have kids, does it really matter?

Dear Concerned,

Yes. A woman never talks about something she's not thinking about. It might be her way of saying that she loves you. Or her way of keeping you on a short leash. But either way, if she's talking about it all the time, that means she's more and more curious and turned on by the idea.

Basically you're in deep shit.

I would encourage you to get your S.O. to come to my office for a visit.

Re: does it matter, that's up to you. I don't have balls but I've been in a few situations where I've had to fight my way out of a corner shall we say and the fact that I could bring down three guys, who each weighed at least a hundred pounds more than me, by kicking them in the balls (well, one guy went down with just a broken nose) says a lot. I guess it depends on your fondness for pain.

Doctor "Don't Make Me Kick Your Ass" Liz

My hands are more than capable...however, I don't remember saying anything about using my hands. ;)

You do know that you're at Dr. Liz's offices, don't you? Dr. Liz prefers we not use our hands too often. Germs and all. :devil:

Dear Apple,

Thank you for following your employee manual whenever possible. :kiss:

There will be a Nordstrom's shoes certificate with your next paycheck. ;)

Doctor "Yes We Have (Some) Rules" Liz

Dear Dr Apple
I usually see Dr Liz but I gather she is indisposed having had an accident with her Sybian?
My mother used to say "an apple a day keeps the doctor away " but can you confirm that current science recommends both apples and Doctors for healthy regularity of all sorts?

Dear Health Nut,

Dr. Apple has taken the morning off to go shopping for shoes. Your mother was right. But Dr Apple has lots of admirers, I mean patients, and the poor girl couldn't possibly make herself available to all of them every single day (well, not for more than two or three days straight anyway lol)

So yes, we practice current science around here as well as organic, all natural, full body solutions.

See your doctor regularly. (she has her eye on a new Lexus that she would look just so cute in! ;) )

Doctor "Does That One Come In Pink" Liz

Dear Dr Liz,

How long should a man deny himself to achieve peak pleasure?

Thanks
DB

Dr. Liz,
After our recent conversation, I think I may need to schedule an office visit. When and how often should I come by?

Assuming in Abilene

Dear Confused,

No silly it's the other way around. (you don't want your partner to get sick too do you?)

It's masturbate a cold, fuck a fever.

Doctor "I Can Cure You If You Just Let Me" Liz

Dear Dr, I've done both now and feel no better. Could it be I have something other than a cold? Do you diagnose as well as treat?

Signed,

Help me please

D(.)(.)

Dear Abby................ or Dr liz. I am still confused. I am too old for this continual sex but old men and college boys keep having sex with me. My husband just laughs and watches. Is this normal?
I know we talked before. But when you sent my bills to the collection company all of your reports were released to them. I still have Obamacare until the end of the month so don't worry about the money.
If I have to I'll start charging for my personal care to the old men on Medicare.
I'm actually having fun but my health concerns me.

BTW - there are a few spots left for participants (and demonstration volunteers ;) ) in my "Hands On Hand Job Workshop" this weekend :devil:

Dear Dr. Liz,

Aw, shucks! I missed out last weekend. I'm totally disappointed and must pay better attention.

Could you please tell me if there will be another Hands On Hand Job Workshop in the near future? I have a thing for (latex, satin and butter soft leather) gloved hand jobs and would love to sign up to be a demonstrating volunteer.

Signed,

Restless Hands In Gloves

Dear Dr. Liz,

Aw, shucks! I missed out last weekend. I'm totally disappointed and must pay better attention.

Could you please tell me if there will be another Hands On Hand Job Workshop in the near future? I have a thing for (latex, satin and butter soft leather) gloved hand jobs and would love to sign up to be a demonstrating volunteer.

Signed,

Restless Hands In Gloves
if RRL is volunteering, sign me up too!

Dear Dr Liz

Do you have to wear those latex gloves every time, or can we, um, go natural? :D

H.

Dear Dr Liz,

How long should a man deny himself to achieve peak pleasure?

Thanks
DB

Dear Pleasure Seeker,

Depends on his age. In your case, since you're only 24, I would recommend no more than 14 days.

Note: I'll need you to cum, I mean come see me in my office on Day 14.

Doctor "I'll Clear My Calendar" Liz

Dr. Liz,
After our recent conversation, I think I may need to schedule an office visit. When and how often should I come by?

Assuming in Abilene

Dear Assuming,

Juicing your pants over the phone wasn't enough for you?

Feel free to make an appointment with my receptionist. Or ask her out on a date. Or drag her into the spare office down the hall. :devil:

Doctor "My Receptionist Is Easy" Liz

Dear Dr, I've done both now and feel no better. Could it be I have something other than a cold? Do you diagnose as well as treat?

Signed,

Help me please

Dear Sicko,

It's possible. Please remain at home until your fever and your cold breaks. If you show up at my office sneezing germs all over the place you'll have much bigger problems than the flu because my receptionist and I will play soccer with your balls until you pass out.

Doctor "Don't Make Me Kick You In The Balls" Liz

Dear Abby................ or Dr liz. I am still confused. I am too old for this continual sex but old men and college boys keep having sex with me. My husband just laughs and watches. Is this normal?
I know we talked before. But when you sent my bills to the collection company all of your reports were released to them. I still have Obamacare until the end of the month so don't worry about the money.
If I have to I'll start charging for my personal care to the old men on Medicare.
I'm actually having fun but my health concerns me.

Dear Going Strong At Your Age,

So your husband's a pervert - welcome to the club.

I suggest cutting back on the intercourse and instead perfecting your handjob techniques. You'll still be the most popular gal at the retirement home and it'll be easier on your heart and your vag.

Doctor "I'm Impressed Though" Liz

Dear Dr. Liz,

Signed,

Restless Hands In Gloves

Dear Racy and Restless,

There will be another. But I'm quite disappointed you missed our first session.

Please schedule an appointment for your appropriate punishment. :caning: and then we'll talk.

Doctor "I'm All About Forgiveness ... After Your Spanking" Liz ;) :kiss:

Dear Dr Liz

Do you have to wear those latex gloves every time, or can we, um, go natural? :D

H.

Dear H.,

No I do not.

Would you prefer I wear my velvet ones for your next examination?

Doctor "You'd Like That You Little Pervert Wouldn't You" Liz

Last edited:
Dear H.,

No I do not.

Would you prefer I wear my velvet ones for your next examination?

Doctor "You Like That Don't You" Liz

Dear Dr Liz,

Just the velvet gloves, and nothing else? That would make me rise to the occasion... :devil:

H.

Dear Dr Liz,

Just the velvet gloves, and nothing else? That would make me rise to the occasion... :devil:

H.

Dear H.,

I'm a psychiatric professional. I am not going to just wear velvet gloves for your pervy enjoyment!

However, I promise you won't hate what else I choose to wear ;) :)

9f97b36a85f55ae7485062574c9dd2f4.jpg

Doctor "Do You Think I Look Pretty" Liz

Dear H.,

I'm a psychiatric professional. I am not going to just wear velvet gloves for your pervy enjoyment!

However, I promise you won't hate what else I'm wearing ;) :)

9f97b36a85f55ae7485062574c9dd2f4.jpg

Doctor "Do You Think I Look Pretty" Liz

Dear Dr. Liz

I mentioned to your very able assistance Apple my recurring malaise with Lace Fever. We may need to consult about this, can you clear your calender for long intense sessions? As I have done some research and have found Lace Fever could turn into Wet lace Fever if not attended.

Dear Dr. Liz

I mentioned to your very able assistance Apple my recurring malaise with Lace Fever. We may need to consult about this, can you clear your calender for long intense sessions? As I have done some research and have found Lace Fever could turn into Wet lace Fever if not attended.

Dear Lace Lover,

This is very useful information.

For me! :D

Because I've just decided to get rid of a few lacy things on eBay starting with ...

tumblr_mqrlewrJTP1rdnw6eo1_500.jpg

The minimum bid is $500 with increments of $100. ;) :)

Doctor "How Much For My Panties" Liz

Dear Lace Lover,

This is very useful information.

For me! :D

Because I've just decided to get rid of a few lacy things on eBay starting with ...

tumblr_mqrlewrJTP1rdnw6eo1_500.jpg

The minimum bid is $500 with increments of $100. ;) :)

Doctor "How Much For My Panties" Liz

Dear Dr. Liz,
This cure is far more delicious that the actual fever, for now I am delirious and dizzy. Forgive me in advance for strumming into your bed.

(I think my insurance will pick up the bill, Apple knows how the proper paper work,)

Dear Dr. Liz,
This cure is far more delicious that the actual fever, for now I am delirious and dizzy. Forgive me in advance for strumming into your bed.

(I think my insurance will pick up the bill, Apple knows how the proper paper work,)

Dear Lace Lover,

If yours is the winning bid and you wear my panties to your next appointment I promise you'll leave with a big stupid grin on your face! ;) :)

Doctor "You'll Leave Happy" Liz

Back