Ask Doctor Liz!

Dr Liz,

I went out drinking with a group of friends last night and apparently I had WAYYYYYYYYYY to much tequila. From the pictures, it appears that everyone had a great time. After I woke up face down in the kitchen this afternoon, I found a very tiny black lace thong in my pocket. Unfortunately, given my state of inebriation, I am having trouble identifying the owner of said thong. I'm hoping you have some sort of hypnotic therapy to extract that information. Or at least a good cure for a tequila hangover.

Thanks,

Have thong will travel

Dear Have Thong Will Travel,

I always write my number on my panties and thongs. That way if anyone finds them and wants to have a good time - I mean do the right thing and return them to me they can. :devil:

Presumably your mystery woman was not so prudent. I suggest you go back to where you went last night tomorrow night. (If you're hung over today think how bad she must be feeling!) Wear the thong on your head like a victory crown. I'm sure she'll come to you and say, "Hey is that my thong?" And, depending if you want to stick your thing in her again, you can then answer accordingly.

Doctor "Hey Are Those My Panties?" Liz

DR. Liz,
When I find your panties shall I hand delivery them to you?

Dr Liz,

I went out drinking with a group of friends last night and apparently I had WAYYYYYYYYYY to much tequila. From the pictures, it appears that everyone had a great time. After I woke up face down in the kitchen this afternoon, I found a very tiny black lace thong in my pocket. Unfortunately, given my state of inebriation, I am having trouble identifying the owner of said thong. I'm hoping you have some sort of hypnotic therapy to extract that information. Or at least a good cure for a tequila hangover.

Thanks,

Have thong will travel
Denny.......... I don't know how to tell you this but I believe you have my thong. Notice it has a rather large pouch for my endowment. I will send my wife to pick it up after her "Hands On Hand Job Workshop" meeting this evening.

Dear Have Thong Will Travel,

I always write my number on my panties and thongs. That way if anyone finds them and wants to have a good time - I mean do the right thing and return them to me they can. :devil:

Presumably your mystery woman was not so prudent. I suggest you go back to where you went last night tomorrow night. (If you're hung over today think how bad she must be feeling!) Wear the thong on your head like a victory crown. I'm sure she'll come to you and say, "Hey is that my thong?" And, depending if you want to stick your thing in her again, you can then answer accordingly.

Doctor "Hey Are Those My Panties?" Liz

Dr Liz,

Following doctors orders, I did as you suggested and returned to the scene of the great thong mystery. However, instead of wearing them on my head as you suggested, I made them into a cool wristband. I made sure to greet everyone with a firm handshake. I even received several compliments on my new wristband. I think I have started a new trend.

I was able to uncover a few clues to the great thong mystery. This is definitely a ladies thong. I figured this out when I went to show some friends some pictures on my phone. To my surprise, the unknown owner was kind enough to take my phone and snap a few pics of her wearing and not wearing the very same black lace thong! She had a very interesting piercing as well as a very strategically placed butterfly tattoo. I'm sure that I will recognize the tattoo when I see it again. :devil:

Thanks again,

Trend setter

attachment.php

"Is it still growing?"

('it' can be my once thriving practice ... the popularity of this thread ... that thing dangling between your legs or whatever else you like ;) :) )

Attachments

• relax, we're here to help you.jpg
    relax, we're here to help you.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1
tumblr_nlfem6tMAU1sljr6oo1_1280.jpg

Doc. Liz, I think I need surf therapy. Could you write me a prescription?

tumblr_nlfem6tMAU1sljr6oo1_1280.jpg

Doc. Liz, I think I need surf therapy. Could you write me a prescription?

Dear Surf Therapy,

Yes. But we will have to visit my office in Cabo together to get the most out of our sessions. I can be at the airport in an hour. ;)

Doctor "Take Me To Cabo" Liz

I just looked and can confirm that mine is.

Dear Growing,

We're the professionals. We'll be the judge of that.

BFG, Apple or Ubi - Get Me A Tape Measurer Stat!

Doctor "Let Me Measure That For Your Patient Records" Liz

Last edited:
Dear Growing,

Sorry but you guys will have to take my word for it. It's too dangerous at this point, as it might go off.

Dear Surf Therapy,

Yes. But we will have to visit my office in Cabo together to get the most out of our sessions. I can be at the airport in an hour. ;)

Doctor "Take Me To Cabo" Liz

Yes Doctor, I concur, pack light, only the tiniest bikini required.

Okay, umm, skip the tape measurer girls.

Someone just bring me a towel okay? ;)

Jesus! He even got it on my picture of Siggie ....

Dr Liz,

Is it fuck a cold, masturbate a fever? I always forget.

Dear Confused,

No silly it's the other way around. (you don't want your partner to get sick too do you?)

It's masturbate a cold, fuck a fever.

Doctor "I Can Cure You If You Just Let Me" Liz

Dear Confused,

No silly it's the other way around. (you don't want your partner to get sick too do you?)

It's masturbate a cold, fuck a fever.

Doctor "I Can Cure You If You Just Let Me" Liz

Dear Dr,

Thanks for the help, I better get busy myself :devil:

Less confused now

Dear Growing,

Okay, umm, skip the tape measurer girls.

Someone just bring me a towel okay? ;)

Jesus! He even got it on my picture of Siggie ....

Here's you towel Dr. Liz. I think he needs the following prescription filled before his next visit. We can't have Siggie getting all the precious fluids.

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/...vEIddf82GiS-tbxlZkMb7A_V5T9HqqjBerv_eMNrGifAw

Back