The Poll for Everything Horrible

Alright... to all the doubters out there, here we go.

Now, a couple of issues with this video that make it different my previous vacuum relationship.

1. This is not the original shop vac I fucked. Unfortunately, this one doesn't have the appeal of the old one. Or should I say "more mature" one.

2. The hose on this vacuum is way too small. It doesn't have a nice dick sized hose. As a result, I could only get a flaccid "just the tip" video. I was afraid it was going to get stuck as it got harder, which happened almost immediately. I was genuinely concerned it would get stuck, so I had to be quick about it.

3. I had to use lube (not WD-40) to even make this happen. I didn't do that with the old vac. I tried talking dirty, but it still needed lube.

4. I did not cum.

This is obviously a million times better than the butter churner.

In case you're really dumb, this link is NSFW.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/6u1n...59-2.mp4?rlkey=4p4au6zoe6k1hu47umdevlffb&dl=0
I don’t want to alarm anyone, but I think I just saw Pmann’s dick! 😳

It certainly sucked! 😁

giphy.gif

Poll: What is more dangerous? Putting the wide end of a butter churner inside your butt or . . .
There was really no need to finish this sentence. The wide end of the butter churner is BY FAR the most dangerous and horrific and terrifying and monstrous and insane concept I’ve heard in awhile.

Also, once it’s in, do you churn it? 😳

There was really no need to finish this sentence. The wide end of the butter churner is BY FAR the most dangerous and horrific and terrifying and monstrous and insane concept I’ve heard in awhile.

Also, once it’s in, do you churn it? 😳
Nailed it!
Gives new meaning to the word BUTTer. 🤢

(Why do I keep coming back to this thread?!?! 😂)

The Final Vote Tally:

Poll: What is more dangerous? Putting the wide end of a butter churner inside your butt or putting your penis inside a turned on shop vac?

2 votes for A:
You have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

6 votes for B (including the two for the non-option"E"):
You have a penis and think fucking a shop vac is the safer option

1 vote for C:
You don't have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

5 votes for D:
You don't have a penis but think fucking a shop vac is the safer option if you did have a penis

Conclusion: shop vac is the clear winner for being a safer option. @Lord Pmann is also the undisputed Lit Scientist of the week

New Poll Question:

Poll: What is the worst food to fuck (and to discuss about fucking, which you should do now):

A) Cacti

B) Hot clam chowder

C) Bowl of broken Takis

D) write in your own

The Final Vote Tally:

Poll: What is more dangerous? Putting the wide end of a butter churner inside your butt or putting your penis inside a turned on shop vac?

2 votes for A:
You have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

6 votes for B (including the two for the non-option"E"):
You have a penis and think fucking a shop vac is the safer option

1 vote for C:
You don't have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

5 votes for D:
You don't have a penis but think fucking a shop vac is the safer option if you did have a penis

Conclusion: shop vac is the clear winner for being a safer option. @Lord Pmann is also the undisputed Lit Scientist of the week
In other words, @Bry1313 is wrong unless he can prove otherwise that the butter churner is the safer option.

New Poll Question:

Poll: What is the worst food to fuck (and to discuss about fucking, which you should do now):

D) A bowl full of carolina reaper peppers
I actually think it would feel good for a whole 2-3 seconds and then the worst agony imaginable

I actually think it would feel good for a whole 2-3 seconds and then the worst agony imaginable
Never crossed my mind, but this wins.
Not every cactus is wildly spikey.
Hot clam chowder isn't all that terrible sounding.
Getting a broken taki in my dick hole would be terrible, but hot pepper oils don't go away quickly, and they are far hotter.

Never crossed my mind, but this wins.
Not every cactus is wildly spikey.
Hot clam chowder isn't all that terrible sounding.
Getting a broken taki in my dick hole would be terrible, but hot pepper oils don't go away quickly, and they are far hotter.
Idk about that. I feel like hot clam chowder in my cootch would be horrifying. And also... Fishy.

New Poll Question:

A) Cacti

B) Hot clam chowder

C) Bowl of broken Takis

D) write in your own

I’m pretty sure there is a pepper or two out there that would set my urethra on fire. That has to be the worst thing to fuck.

I’m pretty sure if a bowl of Cap’n Crunch would shred my dick, if it’s effect on my mouth is any indication

Idk about that. I feel like hot clam chowder in my cootch would be horrifying. And also... Fishy.

We are talking about the chowder, right?

New Poll Question:

A) Cacti

B) Hot clam chowder

C) Bowl of broken Takis

D) write in your own
Cacti would definitely suck, trying to get those glochids out would suck!😱😥

But also.... Fugu (pufferfish) would also suck, since it can kill you...🤔

Back