The Wonderful World of Artsy Images.

A little bit of an artsy weekend.

attachment.php

In some portraits, the eyes seem to follow you wherever you move. In this one, that smile seems to kiss me wherever I go. And those breasts.....:heart:

Looks like the beginning of an art appreciation weekend. :devil:

I'm hoping it's a long weekend.

Ooh, I like that angle. That . . . um . . . does things to me.:devil:

Hehe. I'm pleased you like the angle.

Very intriguing b&w and angle, so more than a bit artsy. Hope the weekend was fun too.

Thanks MsG. It should end up that way.

Fun weekend it looks like!

Fun weekends are good.

Just magnificent, Icy... again!
like.. free frosting!

Lol. Free frosting?

In some portraits, the eyes seem to follow you wherever you move. In this one, that smile seems to kiss me wherever I go. And those breasts.....:heart:

Aww.❤️

You are so pretty and well-photographed too!

Thanks so much.😊

Amazingly beautiful

Well thank you. ☺️

This is a pic from last winter. I posted it elsewhere before, but it's one of my favourite images. I think it's artistic. Thus, I will share here.

attachment.php
Those are some beautiful breasts. Love the possibility, the lighting, the addition of the pearls. Yummy!!!

Another contribution:

attachment.php

Also, I hope Icy doesn't mind a shameless plug here on her lovely thread. . . The Living Works of Art Museum has now reopened for a limited time.

Attachments

• IMG_4366 edit.jpg
    IMG_4366 edit.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 1
Another contribution:

attachment.php

Also, I hope Icy doesn't mind a shameless plug here on her lovely thread. . . The Living Works of Art Museum has now reopened for a limited time.

A butt and a plug? Are butt plugs allowed in the museum? Fine art otherwise.:rolleyes:

Another contribution:

attachment.php

No need to be ashamed of your butt plug. We're all adults. Lol

You look like you're going to spin around until you're dizzy.

A little colour.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4595.jpg
    IMG_4595.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
Back