Called to the Country (closed)

"OH my sweet nephew" she cooed looking up at him. She flexed her ass as he massaged it feeling appreciation her husband never gave her. She worked hard on her body and was finally getting the attention she craved.

"What do you want? I will give you anything my dear young man" she sighed as his cock worked into her. "Do those beach babes on tour give you all your fantasies? Do you want things you would never ask for?" she said giving him an opportunity few men ever receive, a completely open and willing partner, and the fact it was his aunt made it even more intense.
 
"Karen, your body is fucking incredible. Even better than your wonderful body is that you know how to use it. You are so fucking hot. You are the best fuck that I have ever had, and we are just getting started. What we are going to do this week is going to be better than either of us have ever had. In addition, we are going to leave evidence for your piece of shit husband. He is going to know that you finally got what you needed, and it wasn't from him."

Michael flipped his aunt over on her stomach. He spread her legs wide and kneeled between them. He caressed her ass firmly and spread her perfect cheeks wide. He laid his big, hard cock between them as he massaged her perfect ass.

"Karen, I want to please you again and again. I want to give you everything that you ever dreamed of. My biggest fantasy has always been to be your fucktoy. Yours to get what your husband never would, or could give you." He smacked her ass playfully. When he smacked her other cheek it was a little harder. "Tell me what you want. I want to make my hot aunt experience her dreams and fantasies."
 
She moaned more than cried when he slapped her ass. She arched her back and raised her ass upward for him.

"I want to feel you, I want too give you a sensation like you have never known." she moaned. She brought her hand under herself to gently rub her clit.

"Do you want my ass Michael?" she asked. "I know it is every man's dream, it may be too much but I want to try" her words were nervous but hot. "Spit on my ass baby and lube me up," she said in a nasty tone. "Be gentle honey" she sighed.
 
"You know you want this hard cock in your tight ass Karen. You know you have dreamed of me filling every one of your hot holes and filling and covering you in my thick cum. You can't deny it. Your hot body has not been given the opportunity to give or receive pleasure that it was made to."

He spit down onto her ass and slid his cock between her cheeks...teasing her so good. He pressed the head of his hard cock to her tight ass as he grasped her hips firmly. Slowly, he pushed the head of his cock into her tight ass....giving her what he knew she wanted.

"Fuck yesssss. Aunt Karen your ass is so fucking tight. I love how your ass squeezes this big hard cock. I want you to take it all. I am going to give you this hard cock a little at a time until you beg me to fuck your tight ass hard and split you open so fucking good."
 
Karen was quiet as Michael pushed his spit covered head against her little rose bud.

"Go slow Michael, you are so big" she sighed as her hand rubbed her clit. She took a few deep breathes and relaxed her body, fighting the pleasure of her muscles.

"Give it to me" she said calmly as his weight immediately shifted. She felt herself give way to his bulbous head. "Aahhhhhh" she exhaled remaining calm as he opened her most intimate opening.

"So big" she gasped breathlessly trying to remain calm and relaxed. His head slid in and then he pulled back, his hand tight in her hips.

"Oh god Michael, it's too big" she said nervously. "Oh god be gentle" her voice quivering as her fingers quickened their circles on her clit now swollen enormously.

She pushed herself up to her hands and knees leaving her clit unattended. Her head hung down as she said "give it to me." Her elegant back toned and beautifully tanned running down to her perfect heart shaped ass. Her nephew behind her, kneeling in worship and incestuous lust for his aunt. She felt him move into her.
 
Michael took his time. Karen's tight ass gripped his cock so good, but he did not want to do anything to hurt her. All he wanted to do was please her....give her what she wanted....make her want more and more. He felt her push back to him, but he was not going to go too fast.

"Damn Karen, your ass is so fucking tight. I love how your ass is gripping this big cock. Take your time. Take it a little at a time. Don't rush it. I will have this big, hard cock buried in your ass soon enough." Me moved his hips in small circles. He loved how she felt. He slid one hand slowly up her spine, and then back down. He caressed her back slowly as he gave her more of his cock. He had to fight the urge to thrust into her tight ass hard. He didn't want to do anything to ruin this moment. He was going to spend all week fucking his hot aunt's wonderful body.
 
His hands felt wonderful on her skin but she wanted more, she wanted to be treated like an object of pure lust, desired like nothing before or after.

"Spit on me and fuck me" she hissed, almost angry with his slow methodical way. "Use me and make me feel like the woman of a man, a man intoxicated with my sexuality," she said, clearly overheated with the moment. "I can feel every ridge and vein in that rock hard cock and I want to feel it throb with cum shooting into me," her words obscene and over the top if it were not for the over the top scene in which they came from her mouth.

She rocked forward then back into him. She repeated as he moved tentatively deeper into her tightness.

"Treat me like a drunken whore you picked up purely to fuck and leave before morning. Make me feel all that desire you have pent up all these years. All the nights you laid in your bed, stroking your cock, thinking of me or your mother and what you wanted us to be for you" he said as if reading his mind. Pushing every button in his libido.

His thrust brought a cry from her lips as her back tightened and she felt him, she felt all the things she had been asking for.
 
The dirty talk from his aunt was driving him crazy. He pushed his hard cock deep into her tight ass. "Is that what you wanted Karen? You wanted this big cock buried in your tight hot ass, didn't you?" He reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to him. He whispered into her ear, "you want me to fuck you like a drunken whore. I want you to fuck my hard cock with your tight ass, and I want you to fuck it good. Show me how bad you want your nephew to fill your tight ass with cum. Fuck me AUNT Karen"

Ne left his hard cock buried in her tight ass waiting for her to move on his cock. She had him so fucking horny. Everything that he had ever dreamed of doing with his aunt was going to come true. He was going to make certain of that, and he was sure that his aunt was going to enjoy it, because he was pretty sure she wanted the same things from him.
 
"Oh fuck!" she silently cried as his big hard cock pushed deep into her tight body, where things that size should not be allowed. She grunted and groaned and salivated over the feeling her nephew was giving her. He was clearly over the edge with lust for her.

"OH FUCK ME MICHAEL!" she cried as she rocked her body forward off his pressure then back into his charging head. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt. Her body burned with the friction of his cock, only sliding on the spit he had wiped on it. She hung her head until he pulled it up and back into his thrust sending a wave of the most marvelous pain through her. It was deeper and most intense, almost alien in it's way.

She braced herself with one hand and brought the other between her legs to rub her aching clit. Her body ached and wanted more. She knew he would have to cum soon. She could hear it in his voice and feel it throbbing so tightly pushed into her.

"Oh GOD MICHAEL!" she cried echoing through the house. There was no time, no family, nothing but intense physical desire and exploding incestuous lust.

Her fingers worked her clit and her orgasm came on quickly. Wanting it more than anything she did not hesitate and judging from Michael's groans and grunts his cock was wedged somewhere between heaven and HELL.

She arched her back forcing him to let her head move forward as her body strained with orgasm, her muscles constricting like never before. His cock, a foreign object pressing buttons she never knew were there, began to tremble like an earthquake was beginning. She shuddered as she exhaled and then pushed herself up with both hands and back into Michael.

"OH FUCKING CUM BABY!" she howled working herself back into his weak thrusts as he too was experiencing something obscenely great, indecently intense and intimately forbidden about to erupt through is cock wedged inside his dear, dear Aunt Karen.
 
This was like nothing he had ever experienced before. He never had a woman who used her body for mutual pleasure the way his aunt was doing. As he thrust his cock on and out of her hot ass, the friction pushed him closer and closer to shooting a giant load of cum into his aunt's tight ass.

"Fuck Karen. You are so fucking hot. I love your body. I love the way your hot body takes my big, hard cock." He released her hair and reached around and grabbed her perfect tits. Michael used his aunt's firm breasts for leverage as he continued to violate her tight ass.

He felt his aunt's body shake in orgasm and her tight ass gripped him tighter. This was the beginning of the end. He was going to explode any second and he was going to shoot hot loads of his thick cum deep into her ass....filling her so good. "Fuuuuuck. Take my cum Karen. Take it in your hot ass. Oh hell yes. Take all of my seed, my hot aunt." He exploded....flooding her ass with cum......giving her so much cum.
 
Like a drug, like a hard physical work out, her body was both exhausted and invigorated. She hung her head as head her body for her sweet nephew to finish emptying his seed into her. She felt amazing as his groans and words told his pleasure and appreciation. She waited for him to dismount her then arched her back and raised her head with an erotic moan.

"Oh Michael" she moaned stretching her lean toned body as his seed began to slide down her inner thigh. She raised her back and dropped her head again, erotically, sensually stretching her body having been compressed.

She sits back on her feet and lifts herself and looks at her nephew. She could only smile in the post orgasmic haze and deep intimacy they had just shared.

"Think the bath is still warm?" she asked softly.
 
He could never remember cumming so hard. His aunt was arousing him in ways he had only dreamed of. Her amazing body was everything he had hoped for, and so much more. He sat in front of her and looked at her. "You are so fucking amazing. I have dreamed of being with you for so long, and it has already been better than any dream I have ever had."

Michael took his aunt's hand and led her back to the bathroom. He let out a little water, and turned on the hot water to replace what went down the drain. Then, he sat down in the tub, and welcomed his aunt in after him. He pulled her back against his chest and kissed her neck.

After moving his lips up one side and down the other side of her neck, Michael began to nibble on Karen's shoulders. He slid his arms around her and cupped her breasts.....caressing them lightly...lovingly. His nibbles moved across her shoulders, and turned into soft bites as he moved back across her soft skin. His aunt was so hot, and he knew he was not going to be able to get enough of her. He was going to want to explore her body again and again, and the way his aunt had acted earlier was going to motivate him to spend the rest of the week giving her the taboo pleasure that they both wanted and needed.
 
"He wants me still" she thought as his lips and teeth grazed her flesh. She felt to comfortable in his arms, in the arms of her sisters son, and she did not care. She did not know where this would lead but she was certainly going to ride this stud as long as he could get it up.

She sat with her eyes closed, completely relaxed against his hard body and enjoyed the warm water against every inch of her body. The sun was gone and only the stars and the moon lit the window looking out on the world. She felt like she was in a dream, but his teeth kept her aware this was very much real.

"Michael this is wonderful" she sighed reaching her wet hand back to caress his head and neck. "I want to make love to you forever" she sighed. His hands cupped her breasts as her thighs pressed out into his.

She moved her hips and felt his cock against her ass begin to throb to life.

"My god could he already want more?" she thought as a slight smile only the stars could see appeared on her lovely face. "My god am I really this sexy? He is so young and beautiful and could have any woman, and he wants me and so much of me" she thought enjoying his touches and kisses.
 
Michael enjoyed the feel of his aunt's firm breasts in his hands. He played with her nipples; pulling on them lightly. In his eyes and in his mind, she was perfect. He wished there was a way that he could make her his forever. As much as he wanted that, he wasn't sure that his aunt did. He felt she just needed cock which she wasn't getting from her husband.

"Yes Karen, you are wonderful," he whispered in her ear as he nibbled her earlobe. "Everything about you is incredible....l.your body, your mind, your thoughts, your words. All of that arouses me like nothing before." He used his hands on her breasts to pull her back tighter to him, and moved his lips to hers....kissing her passionately.

Michael was not in a hurry for anything more. The kiss was his way of thanking his aunt for what had, to date anyway, been the best fuck of his life. He hoped to improve on that with her, but he wasn't going to rush anything. He was pretty certain that if she wanted more, she would take more, and that would make it so fucking hot.
 
"Michael" Karen started as she moved forward in the large tub and sloshed some water out as she turned. She was on her knees between his legs as she took the soap from the side of the tub. "You are very sweet and very sexy but we can never be more than midnight lovers. I am your aunt, your blood and my sister is your mother and honestly if she saw us now it might break her heart. I trust you can keep our secret," she paused allowing him to consent. Her hands rubbed the soap and the lather grew then she reached down and took his cock washing it as well as his balls and thighs. An erotic washing no doubt.
"We are drawn together as many who share space or circumstances or blood," her words were from a wiser older point of view. "I have had sexy with many men, and made love to a few, like you. What we have is not something to ignore or throw away. reaching sexual heights, peaks, intensity like we do is rare. I was not lying when I said I had never known anything like you, but we must keep this between us. This too may prove more of an aphrodisiac than you think." Her words were said with love and understanding and her hands continued washing his body. Now lathering his chest and neck and arms.
She lifted her knees and pulled his legs between hers then moved forward. Michael's cock was hard again under her soapy hands. She brought it to her lips and settled calmly down on it. That sat in the middle of the tub with her wrapped around him in every way. Her chin on his shoulder as his arms wrapped around her pulling her breasts to his chest.
"Be with me here and now Michael. I love having you inside me. You complete me," she sighed as they sat completely as one in the dark moonlight of her tub.
 
This was incredible. Karen's soapy hands on his body was more arousing than anything he had ever experienced. He half listened to her words, but was more focused on her actions. "Karen, I love how that feels. You are driving me crazy with your hands, and with the sight of your incredible body."

When she straddled him and slipped him inside, Michael let out a deep moan as her tight pussy swallowed his hard cock. "Karen, nobody will know about us. You are so incredible and I would never do anything to hurt you. I will however, do things to please you, and that will not end this week."

His tone changed a little at the end of his statement. There was a little forcefulness in it. He agreed with Karen to keep what was happening between them, although he wanted to throw it in the face of her husband. He thought it would be great to replace the pictures he had on his computer with selfies of him and his aunt fucking, but, Michael would not go against his aunt.

Michael placed his hands on his aunt's firm ass. He gripped it hard and pushed her down into his lap...filling her with all of his hard cock. He held her there...not letting her move. "Karen, I love being buried in your hot, tight pussy. You are so fucking hot. I have never had anyone as incredible as you," he whispered into her ear.
 
"Your words are too much" she sighs as her hips seem to begin working on him. "I love being wanted in the most primal way" she moans as his hands tighten on her ass. She had missed the feeling of a hard young man for so long she did not ever want this to end. Her body ached from the day's work out but she could not let him go. She leaned back and looked at Michael's smiling face. She leaned forward and kissed him sliding her tongue gently into his mouth and made out with him simply enjoying kissing. She had forgotten how pleasurable a partner could be. A person focused solely on the physical pleasure of each other and them self. A body hard and excited to explore.

She lifted herself off of hm and slid back in the tub then reached down and lifted him hip to being his cock to the surface where she could lick and kiss and suckle it lovingly with no purpose other than to give Michael pleasure. He was rock hard but calm having cum so much already she marveled at his stiffness. She smiled at him as he watched her pleasuring him.

Her hand massaged his balls then down exploring his ass with her small fingers.

"Does it feel good Michael? Do you like your Aunt sucking your cock?" she asked.
 
There was so much to this experience. It was more than just sex. It was so much more than fucking. This was so intense, and he was reveling in the pleasure they were bringing to one another. He was disappointed when she moved off his cock and broke the kiss.

When she moved them in such a way as she could caress his balls and tease his ass while sucking his hard cock. This was what was so incredible about his aunt. She was not satisfied with the routine. She wanted to make it extraordinary.....that is exactly what Karen was.....extraordinary.

"Karen, you are incredible. It feels unbelievable. I love my hot aunt sucking my cock. In fact, I love anything with you because you are so fucking wonderful. I just hope that I make you feel half as good as you make me feel. You are so fucking amazing." He lifted his hips up...feeding her more of his big, hard cock as he reached out and caressed her firm tits.
 
Karen raised her head and mouth off of the beautiful young cock and laid back letting her hand hold him tight as he submerged back into the warm water.

"Michael I feel I have not been completely honest with you" Karen began as her face now looked troubled. "We all knew if I invited you here this week, alone, that we would finally stop denying what has burned in us all these years" she began. Her hand leaving his hard cock as she lifted her arms to the end of the tub. "And when I say we, I mean more than you and I. Your mother for one knew, as did my husband." she tells him.

She waits for this to settle before continuing. "That is why the pictures on the computer were there. He too fantasizes about you. I know you are not into that but he is and we have lived an open marriage for many years. Boy I could tell you some stories" she says with a laugh trying to release some of the tension building in the room.

"We have shared men and women. I have watched him with other men and women." she explains. "Your mother and I were intimate when we were young. When i told you about your dad, your mother was there too." Karen continued, pleased to be telling someone this. "We have a gene, which is not so rare, but it turns off the moral or ethical feelings when it comes to sex. You have it too. I am sure I am not the most taboo lover you have had," she said looking for some recognition or admittance to this. "Alex has it" she says searching his face for a tell or acknowledgement that he knows. "She is an amazing lover" Karen says.

"We have not risked letting you in on this until know, but from what your mother tells me you are becoming a little out of control on tour. Possibly even seeking dangerous liaisons for the thrill. Married women? Friend's girlfriends?" she asks non judgmentally but knowingly. "I know Michael, I have been there. I slept with friends parents. I fucked almost anyone who ever asked. That is until I found Bill and he explained to me what it was that drove me to this behavior, different than others. I thought I was a nympho or a whore or just fucked up. Now Michael I want you to know" she said leaning forward and running her hands up the sides of his thighs. "I want you to know that you need to control your urges and we are here for you." Her hands found his cock as hard as ever and she smiled.

"Do you have any idea how hard it has been for your mother to know how much you masturbated and not to go to you? Do you know how many nights I counseled Alex on the danger of going to you when she heard your erotic moans in the night as you dreamed of sex?" she continued. Her hands now stroking him unconsciously.

"It's ok Michael, we are here for you" she said with a smile and then moved back onto his lap enveloping his cock inside her. "It's ok baby" she cooed in his ear as she pressed herself into him.

"Are you ok with this?" she sighed.
 
Michael is genes to what his aunt was saying but he felt like he was having some strange sort of out of body experience. She talked about the fact that her husband wanted him and Michael felt really uneasy. He had no problem with people having different tastes than his, but that was something that creeped Michael out. He pushed himself back in the tub when he heard Karen say that.

Karen continued to talk about her exploits. He wondered just how special this was if she had been with multiple men and women. The thought of his parents doing things like that also freaked him out a little. His mind was racing. What the hell was going on here?

Karen started talking about his sister and how she wanted him but had been counseled to stay away from him. In his mind, his aunt, his mom and his sister were so fucking hot, but until now there had only been dreams. With Karen making some of his dreams come true, he thought it would ease his thoughts about his sister and his mother.

"Karen, all of what you shared has me a little freaked out, but I have to tell you that I love your pussy wrapped around this hard cock. Everything I may have thought about other women pales in comparison to what I have thought and just experienced with you. Anything that happens with mom and Alex must include you." He raised his hips up......pushing his big cock deep inside her hot,tight cunt.
 
"oh Michael!" she gasped as he moved into her. "I will not always be there" she sighed. "I am telling you this so you know, your 'condition' is not a solitary one. We all know it and want to help, need to help, just as you need to release the inner demon." she said, her voice throaty and deep.

"We help each other Michael, I cannot always be with you, I am married to Bill and am not ready to give that up, give all this up" she said looking around the room. You need to understand, your libido is not normal and if you want to experience everything we have in the last few hours, you will need to understand there are only a few women capable of this level of intimacy." she said trying to explain to him. "Have you been with another woman who wants as much as you do?" she asked looking at him. "Have you gone home after sex with someone only to masturbate more? We all have, but this does not mean you are doomed to a life of less that satisfying sex. You just need to know who you can and who you can't push things with. I met Bill and he is the only other person outside our family and your father who was willing and able to go so deep, so intensely, so openly." she finished and was slwoly grinding her hips on him which holding his neck with her arms.

"Do you understand Michael? More importantly we will need to discuss who this weekend is like us" she said with a slight smile.

She kissed him sliding her tongue into his mouth and sucking his in return before getting an answer. "Are you ok with this Michael?" she asked "we took a risk letting you in on this and I do hope you can keep our little secret."
 
Michael's head was spinning. He did not know what to think of everything his aunt had just shared with him. The one thing that he did know was that her cunt felt so good wrapped around his big cock and he did not want to do anything that would jeopardize his opportunities to fuck his aunt again and again in the future.

With his hands on her hips, he began to pump his hips up into Karen..pushing his big, hard cock deeper and deeper into her tight, hot pussy. Water splashed all around them, but it was not going to stop him. He loved fucking his aunt and he was going to do it until she couldn't handle it anymore.

"Karen, I don't know exactly what is going on in our family, but I have to tell you that I love your pussy wrapped around this hard cock. I don't care what you say about my father or your husband...there is no way that what they have ever given you is as good as this big, cock that is filling your tight pussy right now."

He really didn't listen to Karen's response, but one thing she had said kept his attention. She talked about discussing this weekend who the others were that were like them. We're there more people than she had mentioned? How exactly was it going to be revealed to him?
 
"Yes Michael! YES!" Karen cried filling the bathroom as he used her body on himself. Oh she clearly enjoyed it but let him do as he wished and his big strong hands and arms moved her as he wanted her to move up and down his cock.

"That's it baby use me" she sighed as he as clearly thinking of nothing but his own pleasure and that was what she most got off on. He wanted nothing but to cum in her, in his aunt who had just told him about the coven of witches and warlocks of sex he was a part of. Her tits bounced wildly as he splashed half the tub out working her body up and down his pillar of a cock.

She could not help but cum constricting her muscles around his cock. It seemed unnoticed as she easily continued up and down, in and out harder and harder. His breathing turning to grunts, his elegant movements turning to lustful shoves and gropes.

She felt him stiffening, she knew it was close but she could not speak, her body was in full convulsion. All she could do was enjoy and all she was focused on was his forbidden cock erupting deep inside her. Finally he stiffened and silence filled the room. The moment lasted for what seemed eternity before his seed flooded her.
 
He pumped his hard cock into his aunt again and again. He felt her pussy spasm and he knew she was cumming again. He loved the fact that he was able to make his hot aunt cum multiple times. He was not finished with her......not by a long shot.

When he finally was ready, he exploded deep inside of her. He filled her with so much cum and her tight cunt milked every possible drop. Once his orgasm subsided, he kissed her wantonly. He took possession of her and was not ready to let her go.

"Karen there is something about what you shared with me that freaks me out, but there is another part that is so arousing. Of course, being here with you is incredibly arousing and makes me want to fuck you again and again."
 
Back
Top