Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

Excellent observation. One of my own, as well, from the OP's posts and stories. He seems to have submitting confused with blanket consent for humiliation and degradation, with no regard for safe words nor basic human rights. He also seems to hate women, in general.

If being a passionate, independent, feminist woman outside of the bedroom means that I am passive aggressive or any other arbitrary qualifier, then I. Do. Not. Care. My husband of 10 years is more than sexually satisfied, as well as happy!, with my level of submission, as well as my hard limit of only being submissive in the bedroom. Outside of the bedroom, we are equal partners, neither submissive to the other.

Well said and I applaud you. :rose:

What, because we don't put up with your trollish, bullshit behavior? Guess what, cookie, most of us submit to those who we find worthwhile. We (submissives) aren't doormats, groveling to every knuckle-dragger who bellows their insecurities to the world. I don't believe in the "submission is a gift" drivel, but I do most firmly believe that MY submission (not to mention respect) is earned. I think you might have submissive (by your definition) confused with whore.

Hahahaha C'mon, youre PA not sub. Have you ever met a real sub? All females are whores. Anatomy is destiny.

The problebm is simple your an ass not a real dom. Obviously you have some silly fantasu that anyone who says their sub should swoon and rush to obey you just because you sent them a message. Sorry but real subs aren't passive mindless zombies here just to jump when you snap your fingers. In conclusionit not that we are pas you are just an a.

Seems JBJ has shifted the GB board here.

Lots of good rebuttle comments, I will say there is, in my view, a higher level of trust and respect between a Dom and sub and a sub does have a significant influence on the scene, whether it is just a session or if they live it 24/7 in day to day activity.

The problebm is simple your an ass not a real dom. Obviously you have some silly fantasu that anyone who says their sub should swoon and rush to obey you just because you sent them a message. Sorry but real subs aren't passive mindless zombies here just to jump when you snap your fingers. In conclusionit not that we are pas you are just an a.

I've always insisted LIT BDSM is larded with posers and actors who have no clue what real doms and subs are all about. I cant imagine any real dom suiting up as Captain Capon to play the petty tyrant but its common here. No real sub plays BDSM BITCH as goes on here. Real subs do their thing without the drama and passive-aggressive attitude common here. Theyre naturals NOT role players in an inane script.

deniial not just a river inn Egypt. You are never going to find a sub good ennough because you in fact are not a real dom. Juust an ass.

And there was I thinking they were humans with needs and choices and personalities!
:heart: unlike the OP. Malich is a true Dom, not just here but in RL.
and he has respect for real subs in all of their complexities.

subs do not equal whore...
subs do not equal slave...
subs do not equal mindless fuck toy for the use and abuse of anyone who self identifies as PYL.

stating this as my opinion (and yes I am a sub... sexually) does not make me a passive aggressive bitch. :devil:
I am the equal of anyone outside of the bedroom. Hear me roar.

I believe that it's inevitable that not all women on Lit are true submissives.It's not that they fake it, they are here just to experiment and again mostly online and are attracted to a certain level of submissiveness during online sex or role play. Of course that does not mean they could or want to really and truly submit as in having such a lifestyle and live in a real d/a relationship.

Some say they only tend to submit during sex and not in other aspects of everyday life. Again that I think is not being submissive. It's a sex game. If you are to willingly submit to another person you give up all or some of your free will all the time and not only during sex.

I am not sure to whom the OP was referring to but it's perfectly fine to act like a sub online or in reality even if you are not a true one.

Exploring your sexuality in any way possible is liberating.

(True dom material is the one that does not yell it's existence, you rarely notice it).

Just a couple of observations

You seem to be something of what I would call a Devil's Advocate.

Not only are you making a broad generalization about submissives, you are also not budging from your incredibly asinine theory. To you, a submissive is either someone that is brain dead or he/she is passive aggressive.

OH, and by the way I noticed that you focused solely on female submissives. I personally know some male submissives that would be offended by such a stance.

The other thing that identifies you as a boor is the fact that anyone who counters your theory with a well thought out argument is dismissed by you simply repeating your bullshit all over again.

The FIRST thing I'm going to point out to you is that in a D/s relationship the respect between a Dom and a sub is a two way street and there is NO doubt in My mind that you would have NO respect for any submissive you blindly stumbled across.

You shouldn't think so much.

Some of us need to when ill thought out opinions are produced as fact. Subs come in all shapes, sizes and flavours. Personally I would rather have a sub who know what she wants and can enunciate that clearly than having to stumble around in a mental dark alley figuring it all out through trial and error.

I'm also not afraid of a woman who speaks her mind, has her own opinions on matters.. I also have a soft spot for bratty subs as I find earning control to be far more enjoyable than having it just handed on a plate.

If you want a doormat who doesn't tell you when she is not enjoying what she is getting from the relationship then good for you, that's your choice and your opinion on things. But that's your kink, not mine.

You seem to be something of what I would call a Devil's Advocate.

Not only are you making a broad generalization about submissives, you are also not budging from your incredibly asinine theory. To you, a submissive is either someone that is brain dead or he/she is passive aggressive.

OH, and by the way I noticed that you focused solely on female submissives. I personally know some male submissives that would be offended by such a stance.

The other thing that identifies you as a boor is the fact that anyone who counters your theory with a well thought out argument is dismissed by you simply repeating your bullshit all over again.

The FIRST thing I'm going to point out to you is that in a D/s relationship the respect between a Dom and a sub is a two way street and there is NO doubt in My mind that you would have NO respect for any submissive you blindly stumbled across.

Explain Marines to me. I don't know about now but they usta do and die without the PA attitude. That's pretty sub to me. Do you get it?

In Vietnam I discovered something stunning quite by accident. During a mortar attack everyone, from high to low, submits to the will of the person with the most dominating presence. In that event the dom was a 19 year old kid who stood upon a crate and gave orders to captains and privates alike, and they submitted to him. At that moment he was as dominant as Napoleon or Patton. I know the man well, when the shit hits the fan, and the common sentiment is OMG, he calmly takes over. Its what being dom is all about.

Well I am new here and new to D/s and BDSM. But after reading the replies on this thread I have come to the conclusion that just because I am confident, out going, self assured and independent.....does not mean I am passive aggressive. In fact I am more straight to the point if I say something......not passive at all....I say no if I mean no, I don't passively make excuses.

Also I am learning from this thread that I am a sub with the right Dom in the right circumstances.

So to everyone that has commented on this thread thank you for helping me understand the true context of sexual submission.

Sam xx

A calm, rational head in a crisis is not the same as being dominant in a relationship. There may well be moments of crisis in anyone's life but that's not when it pays to be dominant, that's when it pays to be an empathic, rational human who can help someone.

Relationships are not combat. If you handle crisis in your relationship by yelling and taking charge then in my opinion you're making your partners less than they could be.

Well I am new here and new to D/s and BDSM. But after reading the replies on this thread I have come to the conclusion that just because I am confident, out going, self assured and independent.....does not mean I am passive aggressive. In fact I am more straight to the point if I say something......not passive at all....I say no if I mean no, I don't passively make excuses.

Also I am learning from this thread that I am a sub with the right Dom in the right circumstances.

So to everyone that has commented on this thread thank you for helping me understand the true context of sexual submission.

Sam xx

Un uh. Youre a passive aggressive bitch, and revealed it the first day. So peddle your bull shit to one of the dolts here cuz I know its self flattery.

A calm, rational head in a crisis is not the same as being dominant in a relationship. There may well be moments of crisis in anyone's life but that's not when it pays to be dominant, that's when it pays to be an empathic, rational human who can help someone.

Relationships are not combat. If you handle crisis in your relationship by yelling and taking charge then in my opinion you're making your partners less than they could be.

My grandfather was from Sheffield.

Un uh. Youre a passive aggressive bitch, and revealed it the first day. So peddle your bull shit to one of the dolts here cuz I know its self flattery.

Wow that was an aggressive statement......what in my first post lead you to the conclusion that I am a passive aggressive bitch?

Users may report other members for being rude, harassing or fighting. Click on the exclamation point at the bottom left of every post. :)

Last edited:
Users may report other members for being rude, harassing or fighting. Click on the exclamation point at the bottom left of every post. :)

Go for it. The owners know me well.

Thanks bygirl I have reported the post as being abusive name calling.

Sam xx

I laid a cussing or two on Laurel in the last 8 years, and I'm still here.

Back