Ask Me A Question v.6.2.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
baseball

Who is the greatest athlete of all time.. and why?

In my opinion, Bo Jackson is on the list because he started the dual sports phenomenon. There are a ton of others though.

When meeting a Litster face to face for the first time of the opposite gender, handshake or hug?

In my opinion, Bo Jackson is on the list because he started the dual sports phenomenon. There are a ton of others though.

When meeting a Litster face to face for the first time of the opposite gender, handshake or hug?

Hug

Where is the ideal place to meet for the first time if you’re meeting an online friend?

Very nervous. Just because you can only share so much online.

Dress nice or dress casual when meeting someone?

Depends on where you meet but I’d look my best.

Meet to satisfy a curiosity or make a new friend?

Chanel 19

What was the last serious 'Horns of a Dilemma' you found yourself on(where you have to make a choice, and the outcome for either choice is not a good one)?

What was the last serious 'Horns of a Dilemma' you found yourself on(where you have to make a choice, and the outcome for either choice is not a good one)?

We call it a Catch 22. It was about financial stuff and it took a long time to recover.

What does still bug you about a situation after all this time?

We call it a Catch 22. It was about financial stuff and it took a long time to recover.

What does still bug you about a situation after all this time?

I didn’t follow some good academic advice. It resulted in a much more dificult semester than it really needed to be.

What is your favorite of clothing?

Ooh! That's a good question. I'm not much of a fighter, but if I had to, I'd whoop Dracula. Troublemaker.

Who'd you rather cuddle with: Dracula or a Wolfman?

tumblr_ndxlymKOs11tsxieqo1_500.gif

If it's a Girl-Dracula then I'd choose her. If they both have to be guys then I'm going Wolfman. I figure he'd just curl up on my feet and keep me nice and warm all night. And if he bites me then at least I get to be a werewolf, which always seemed kind of cool to me anyway.

Surrounded by Sharks or Zombies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back