Guys, would you Blow another Guy if your Wife asked you to?

I absolutely would. I used to frequent gloryholes before I met my wife. Haven't had any experiences since we were married. I don't think she'd be into it though...
 
one of my fantasy's is to completely submit to my lover's desire's and do everything that was asked of me... id love to be the star in a solo video that my lover directs and films....SO HOT
 
Yes, yes, yes

I most certainly would! Can almost picture her beside me, urging me on: "Suck it, take it all in your mouth, make him cum, swallow it. Now kiss me"!!
 
Yes

I most certainly would! Can almost picture her beside me, urging me on: "Suck it, take it all in your mouth, make him cum, swallow it. Now kiss me"!!

If not my wife then it would be my friend's wife urging him on and then coaching me as I return the favor! And then repeat to verify that we both got it right!
 
YES! I absolutely would we have talked about it and if a chance ever came we would in a heartbeat.
 
definitely... i find shaved smooth cock so sexy... i would love it if my lady took complete charge of the situation, got me all revved up and ready to go, and then led in a "friend" of hers, perhaps on a leash : )

and then she would order me suck him... tell me exactly what she wanted to see me do and how she wanted me to do it... hearing her moan in the background as i did what i was told... using me as her porn while she touched herself to an amazing orgasm

... of course she wouldn't be the only one to cum, and i would have to eagerly swallow the next : )
 
Nothing hotter than having your sig. other encurging you to suck that guys cock that just came out of her pussy!!!
 
Hell yes!

Damn straight I would! I didn't start sucking cock until late in life, now I want it all the time!!!
 
I would love to suck yougotmepegged cocks while my girl watched. To be a good slut
 
That would be amazingly hot. I'd love to see your girlfriend get turned on by my cock stuffed into your mouth
 
Have you throat fuck me then cover my face with your hot cum for her to see
 
I will grab both sides of your head and jam myself as far as I can go. I would love to hear you sputter and gag. I hope your girlfriend will dildo fuck your ass while you are choking on my cock
 
She'll watch me cum all over your face, and then see you scrape it off with your hands and eat every drop.
 
Back
Top