Gay/Bi Male Fantasies

so few about

Like you i can,t believe how slow this thread is, maybe because none of us are getting the sex we need. The last time i had a nice cock in my arse was several years ago from a gay pal. When I saw him previous to this he asked me to wear tights the next time I came around, i gave this some thought, and turned up wearing nice black panties, you could see my cock through them, stockings a garter belt and high heels, this led to a wonderful afternoon in which I got roundly fucked, sadly he moved away, but the memory certainly lingers.

My fantasies mostly revolve around MMF threesomes, particularly with a married couple where all are enjoying one another. I had one such experience recently, my only bi encounter, so far, and imagine others.

Out shopping one a day a couple is in the department store the wife helping the husband purchase some things. Both are quite good looking and are a bit playful with one another. They pick up a few things and he goes to try them on, when he comes out to see what the wife thinks, and they are debating whether it is good or not, she asks for my opinion on how it looks on him. He then goes in and tries another outfit while we start chatting, she is now quite flirty with me. I try on something and now he and I are checking each other out. We are seeing if the fit is right, her and his hands running over my body, both of them "accidentally" rubbing my cock, me his checking out the slacks he is trying on...

Like you i can,t believe how slow this thread is, maybe because none of us are getting the sex we need. The last time i had a nice cock in my arse was several years ago from a gay pal. When I saw him previous to this he asked me to wear tights the next time I came around, i gave this some thought, and turned up wearing nice black panties, you could see my cock through them, stockings a garter belt and high heels, this led to a wonderful afternoon in which I got roundly fucked, sadly he moved away, but the memory certainly lingers.

I bet your ass looked good in those tights too

Wearing garters & stockings, or thigh highs, is the only way I would like to be fucked!!!

Thank you! Though I am sure the imagination could add a few things! Some sexy heels! A tight fitting corset! Nails & lips painted cocksucker red! Uhmmmm!

Sounds even hotter. Of course, I am even more turned on by the idea of your wife helping you get all dolled up and joining the fun! :rolleyes:

Sounds even hotter. Of course, I am even more turned on by the idea of your wife helping you get all dolled up and joining the fun! :rolleyes:

I would love for her to watch! Give pointers & encouragement. Ask the person behind the cock I was pleasing if I was doing good! All while using her favorite toy so that when I make a cock cum, she is right there cumming with me!

I would love for her to watch! Give pointers & encouragement. Ask the person behind the cock I was pleasing if I was doing good! All while using her favorite toy so that when I make a cock cum, she is right there cumming with me!

That is my dream fantasy! Would love to be watching her as she watches you and instructs you how best to please me...

My fantasy was written using another identity. The link follows. The only true part of the story was the part where I got 3 quick finger fucks from my doctor during a prostate exam. I didn't react at the time but I fantasize about what might have happened if I had reacted in just the right way.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-yearly-physical-1

Chiropractor

Years ago on a business trip I answered an ad on Craig's List, a chiropractor we looking to live out his fantasy of being with a patient.

It was a wonderful experience but did not go as far as I would have like.

I wish he had not gotten nervous and allowed e to suck him completely

I would welcome that experience again

That is my dream fantasy! Would love to be watching her as she watches you and instructs you how best to please me...

That is one aspect of that fantasy I love. On another occasion. I fantasize about slowly being fucked while I am eating my wife's pussy. To slowly be fucked, making me moan into my wife's dripping cunt would surely pish me over the edge!

Being fucked by a hot, much younger man...most younger guys seem to want an older "teacher" while I just want to feel a hard young stud, deep inside...like that sexy masseuse I had a while back.

That is one aspect of that fantasy I love. On another occasion. I fantasize about slowly being fucked while I am eating my wife's pussy. To slowly be fucked, making me moan into my wife's dripping cunt would surely pish me over the edge!

;) would love to watch your wife having an orgasm from your tongue as I fill you with my cum! Truly a wonderful fantasy...

Being fucked by a hot, much younger man...most younger guys seem to want an older "teacher" while I just want to feel a hard young stud, deep inside...like that sexy masseuse I had a while back.

I wouldn't mind a nice young femboi to service me :eek: or, any younger guy for that matter...

do tell about that masseuse! inquiring minds want to know

My fantasy was written using another identity. The link follows. The only true part of the story was the part where I got 3 quick finger fucks from my doctor during a prostate exam. I didn't react at the time but I fantasize about what might have happened if I had reacted in just the right way.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-yearly-physical-1

Wow, well done. The question is, would you recommend him? ;)

Wow, well done. The question is, would you recommend him? ;)
The real world physician. Yes. He was good. I move on to another for other reasons but would have stayed with him under different circumstances. Now that things have settled down a bit, I guess I could go see him again, you know, for a check up. The fantasy doctor I am keeping for myself.

Chiropractor

My fantasy is to go to a chiropractor for a late appoint it is just me and him. He is has me on the table and is working me with his cock getting closer and closer to my face. Then as he works me the next thing I know his pants are off and cock is in my mouth fucking my face

The real world physician. Yes. He was good. I move on to another for other reasons but would have stayed with him under different circumstances. Now that things have settled down a bit, I guess I could go see him again, you know, for a check up. The fantasy doctor I am keeping for myself.

Mmmmmm......Soo XXX HOT. :devil:

Such a great idea baby :kiss:

Just hangin out..

hangin out with a straight buddy of mine...just talkin about women and sex and seeing him getting hard in his jeans. Then I make mention of it...staring at his bulge as I rub my own. He acts a little shocked but is watching me intently and starts rubbing himself as well. I lean over and unzip him.... and :devil::devil::devil:

Love this one

The thick, hard rod was in my mouth, and I eased it to the back of my mouth. Then I put my hand in his ass crack and gently coax him toward me. The cock slid down my throat and my nose was buried in curly hairs. His body quivered and it felt like the cock was harder, much harder. I moved my hand around in his ass crack and he shuddered. I lightly traced, just with fingertips, down that crack and forward to his balls. He moaned, surprised. Obviously he wasn't getting this action at home. Probably the wife sucked him a bit just to get him hard, then wanted to fuck so she could get off. This was different, and it looked like it was new to him.

I lightly traced the route from his ass forward to his balls and cock, over and over. Soon those balls tightened up in their sack. It was time to change the rhythm, to back out until the cock head was close to my lips, and wait. Then plunged forward, until that thick cock was buried down my throat. He gasped. No, wifey wasn't into this. I bobbed up and down slowly, gently.He cried out, and shuttered violently, and grabbed my head with both hands. His body tensed up. There was a sheen of sweat visible in the moonlight.

Now my hand was fingering his asshole, lightly, and feeling it quivering and shaking. I slacked off, sensing the moment of no return. It wasn't time yet. Not quite yet. The hard cock was out of my mouth, a few inches away, dripping with my saliva, globs of it falling in strings.

I fingered his ass hole and looked up . His face was contorted, desperate with need. "You're cumming hard, buddy. Down my throat, like your wife never does. Then it's my turn. And I'm going to fuck your ass. You want it?"

He nodded slightly, eyes glazed.

"Tell me."

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Fuck my ass. Hard."

I thrust the finger in further, faster. His body was covered with sweat. His eyes rolled back. "You sure? Sure you want to be fucked like a girl?"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me like a girl."

I plunged down, all the way down, at the same time pumping with my finger.

Then I went perfectly still, as it happened, wave after wave. Now my finger was all the way up his ass, and his cock all the way down my throat. The convulsions became less, and the cock softened. I stayed still. In a little while I'd gently and slowly pull off of his soft cock, then put his legs up in the air, on my shoulders, never quitting thrusting that finger in his ass. Soon it would be replaced with my cock, which had been patiently waiting for that moment.

I wondered if he had any clue about his wife. How eagerly she was to take a stiff cock down her throat and ass. After I'd trained her, spanking her when she showed reluctance. Probably not, likely he didn't have a clue. She was probably showing the same side of herself to him that he'd seen for years. The good wife, not the hot slut.

My cock slowly pushed into him, and his eyes opened wide with fear.
WOW! I was rock hard leaking reading this. I was thinking I would be his sissy bitch GF. Him sucking my little 4 incher like it was a clit, and fingering my ass like a real pussy. I would think of being like his GF. And to think it sounds like he was fucking my wife like a slut too.

;) would love to watch your wife having an orgasm from your tongue as I fill you with my cum! Truly a wonderful fantasy...

It would be so exhilarating to feel you cumming in my ass as her orgasm crashed over her. Doubly so if your fucking pushed me over the edge so I moaned my own release into her quivering pussy!

The thick, hard rod was in my mouth, and I eased it to the back of my mouth. Then I put my hand in his ass crack and gently coax him toward me. The cock slid down my throat and my nose was buried in curly hairs. His body quivered and it felt like the cock was harder, much harder. I moved my hand around in his ass crack and he shuddered. I lightly traced, just with fingertips, down that crack and forward to his balls. He moaned, surprised. Obviously he wasn't getting this action at home. Probably the wife sucked him a bit just to get him hard, then wanted to fuck so she could get off. This was different, and it looked like it was new to him.

I lightly traced the route from his ass forward to his balls and cock, over and over. Soon those balls tightened up in their sack. It was time to change the rhythm, to back out until the cock head was close to my lips, and wait. Then plunged forward, until that thick cock was buried down my throat. He gasped. No, wifey wasn't into this. I bobbed up and down slowly, gently.He cried out, and shuttered violently, and grabbed my head with both hands. His body tensed up. There was a sheen of sweat visible in the moonlight.

Now my hand was fingering his asshole, lightly, and feeling it quivering and shaking. I slacked off, sensing the moment of no return. It wasn't time yet. Not quite yet. The hard cock was out of my mouth, a few inches away, dripping with my saliva, globs of it falling in strings.

I fingered his ass hole and looked up . His face was contorted, desperate with need. "You're cumming hard, buddy. Down my throat, like your wife never does. Then it's my turn. And I'm going to fuck your ass. You want it?"

He nodded slightly, eyes glazed.

"Tell me."

"Yes."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Fuck my ass. Hard."

I thrust the finger in further, faster. His body was covered with sweat. His eyes rolled back. "You sure? Sure you want to be fucked like a girl?"

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Fuck me like a girl."

I plunged down, all the way down, at the same time pumping with my finger.

Then I went perfectly still, as it happened, wave after wave. Now my finger was all the way up his ass, and his cock all the way down my throat. The convulsions became less, and the cock softened. I stayed still. In a little while I'd gently and slowly pull off of his soft cock, then put his legs up in the air, on my shoulders, never quitting thrusting that finger in his ass. Soon it would be replaced with my cock, which had been patiently waiting for that moment.

I wondered if he had any clue about his wife. How eagerly she was to take a stiff cock down her throat and ass. After I'd trained her, spanking her when she showed reluctance. Probably not, likely he didn't have a clue. She was probably showing the same side of herself to him that he'd seen for years. The good wife, not the hot slut.

My cock slowly pushed into him, and his eyes opened wide with fear.

Wow! That was amazing! Got me throbbing in my panties with the thought of that! Would love to see the next installment of that story! The deflowering of his tight ass & his eventual seduction to the full enjoyment of it!

Back