Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another milestone passed.........20,000 ! ! !

Sightings are so rare..............

Some think I am mythological............some even think that I don't exist.......a mere figment of the imagination.

And yet, you are a witness to carne dulce........."sweet flesh" ...........exposed before you. What could be more evidence...........more real..........more an expression of "raw flesh" offered as a sacrifice to erotic desire and passion. My formula for power and energy is fairly simple............create such an erotic charge.........that it turns one on to such a degree..........that saying "no" does not feel like an option.

The intention of bringing her to this venue.......this arena......has been about energy.........to excite.......to stimulate............to create vitality and life force........for carne dulce it has been about teaching her and showing her how she can go beyond her limits...........how she can find within herself amazing pleasure........and intense experiences.

That this thread has over 20,000 views is a testimony to all of you who have contributed and participated in it. We each have our role, I as Creator/Teacher, you as Witness/Unruly Crowd and carne dulce as the Maiden/Slut that we devour. The energy of this is evident in the great number of entries in the Submission Contest, how many of you have been descriptive of how you respond to being served a dish of "sweet flesh" and the details of what you would like to do with her.

carne dulce has asked me why tens of thousands view this thread but so few post and contribute...............I have told her.......she would have to ask you all about this. In my experience some are just spectators and some know the power and thrill of playing the game. Life is actually about participation.

Consider the age old philosophical question..........

"If a woman has a screaming orgasm in the woods..........
and there is no one around to hear her..............
has she really climaxed ?" ;)

I am currently deciding whether to continue this thread............whether there is more to explore here...........whether there are more lessons for carne dulce to submit to in this way. Some of the lessons that she still has coming involve playing with women and I am not sure if this is the place to attract that. (Hearing from other women would help this decision.) But, again, it is about all about energy.........whether enough of you are interested in contributing to this stew we brew.........to keeping the heat turned up on My sweet pet, so she stays uncontrollably wet and horny to the point that she can not bear to refuse.

El Espejo

(After today, you have only 15 days to take advantage of the opportunity to have the chance to have this beautiful woman forced to commit any act of submission that you desire !)​

Thank you for your votes

Dear Ones, I am wearing a skirt with a camisole and sandals, a bra and no panties of course. My pussy tastes sweet and delicious tonight. Today has been so full of experiences! I have shared them with Dragon Teacher and He will choose what I may share with you.

I am very grateful to Dragon Teacher for posting again in honor of the thread achieving 20,000 views.

Thank you to all of you who have voted "yes" on this thread -- I do hope you will vote "yes" again! and please share your suggestions in the submission contest ... your ideas are all so delicious and arousing! I love to hear from you so please comment!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Dear Ones, I am wearing a skirt with a camisole and sandals, a bra and no panties of course. My pussy tastes sweet and delicious tonight. Today has been so full of experiences! I have shared them with Dragon Teacher and He will choose what I may share with you.

I am very grateful to Dragon Teacher for posting again in honor of the thread achieving 20,000 views.

Thank you to all of you who have voted "yes" on this thread -- I do hope you will vote "yes" again! and please share your suggestions in the submission contest ... your ideas are all so delicious and arousing! I love to hear from you so please comment!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce
"YES " I shout 'YES'

I am currently deciding whether to continue this thread............whether there is more to explore here...........whether there are more lessons for carne dulce to submit to in this way. Some of the lessons that she still has coming involve playing with women and I am not sure if this is the place to attract that. (Hearing from other women would help this decision.) But, again, it is about all about energy.........whether enough of you are interested in contributing to this stew we brew.........to keeping the heat turned up on My sweet pet, so she stays uncontrollably wet and horny to the point that she can not bear to refuse.

Oh! I would so hate for this threat to end!! Her flesh is so very sweet indeed, and her obedience to you so very thrilling. And we have yet to experience her with another, whether man or woman. Personally, I would be disappointed if this thread did not continue to that level. I often imagine carne dulce filled with a creampie, and would love to one day see that on here.

I cannot think of a better way to suck the energy out of a system than to remind participants that it is their energy that maintains the system.

adventure and a new challenge for me

There was the diner - I hoped they had martinis ... I was nervous and hoped we could relax over a drink and talk a bit so I could feel out the situation. I'd told him I couldn't be with him if I didn't like his scent - it was true, and I felt strange just to go directly to his hotel room, hence our meeting at the diner.

The man was tall, dark, bearded, wore his NYPD polo shirt and dark glasses. He stood in the parking lot next to his car. I pulled in and slipped on my shoes, my red high heels, and got out of the car. He smiled, pleased, when he saw me, then stepped up and put his arms around me, pulled me to him and kissed me. "How do I smell?" he asked. "Do I pass the smell test?" I smiled shyly and told him he smelled just fine.

"In that case," he said, "let's go." "We're not going to have a drink or anything?" I asked. "I have drinks at the hotel," he told me and directed me to get into his car and leave mine at the diner. I agreed to go but said that I would follow him in my car and so off we went.

In his hotel room, he poured two glasses of scotch and toasted new friendships. Then before I could take a sip, he pulled me over to him and began running his hands over my body and kissng me. I put my glass down and he told me I would be his slave. He told me to repeat it, that I would be his slave, and I obeyed him, "yes, yes" I murmured as he fondled and kissed me, "I'm your slave. I'm your slave."

He released me and looked at me happily. "I have been working out for you," he said, and took off his clothes. He was tanned and muscular, with well-developed arms and shoulders of which he was very proud. He sat on the edge of the bed and told me to strip for him. I slowly began to remove my clothing. First the jacket .. I took it off and dropped it on the chair. Then I slowly unbuttoned my black blouse and removed it. "What do you wnat me to take off next?" I asked. "The skirt," he responded. "Ah, well, I have to confess...." "What?" he demanded. "Well, I'm not wearing any panties ..." (because of course Dragon has prohibited my wearing panties this week). "Perfect," he replied. So I slipped off my skirt and stood before him in my red bra and pink camisole, thigh-high stockings and the red heels. "Take that off" he said, indicating the camisole. I pulled it over my head and stood bare-bottomed with the red bra, stockings and high heels on. "Ohhhhh" he moaned, "that's nice" and stood up and again began to move his hands over my flesh, pulling at the bra straps to free my breasts.

He got more and more excited and began to grope roughly between my legs as he bit and sucked my nipples. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, looked into my face -- "I want to fuck you in that pretty ass right now." He pulled me over to the chair and told me to bend over it. I told him I was scared, I had only had anal intercourse once before a long time ago. "It's okay, baby, it's a mix of pain and pleasure .... I have lubricant ... it's all right baby, relax.... " he said as he lubricated himself and began to massage the bud of my ass with the tip of his cock, pressing and moving it in circles and pressing some more. I moaned with each press until finally I felt him deep inside ... "Ohhhhhh" I moaned and relaxed a bit because it didn't hurt so much, and when I relaxed it hurt even less until he was sliding back and forth, telling me what a good little slut I was, and how he loved fucking me in the ass ... It was less than 20 minutes since I had entered the room.
"This is submission" he told me as I moaned with the new sensations. "Good little cunt. Good little slut. Such a pretty ass. I'm going to spank that pretty ass." And with that he began to give my ass sharp little slaps between thrusts - I gasped and moaned more loudly and moved my hips. "Yeah, baby, fuck me, move your ass baby, that's it, back and forth, good, baby ..."

He alternated between fucking me deeply in the ass concentrating on the sensations and looking at me, watching my body and his cock entering me, which often got him so excited he seemed to lose control, reached forward to grab my head by the hair, and pull me up and back so he grope and fondle my breasts, run his hands over my skin and thrust his tongue into my mouth. Sometimes this caused his cock to emerge; he quickly pushed me back down and entered me again until he filled my ass with his cum.

He released me; we went to the bed and finally we drank our glasses of scotch as we chatted for a while, but he soon began to move his hands on my body, to my face, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to kiss, then telling me it was time to suck his cock. He pushed my head down and I began to suck him. I took him into my mouth and licked and sucked ... again, he became so excited and agitated, he took his cock in his hand and began to hit me in the cheeks and mouth. He told me to hold out my tongue and he rubbed his cock against it ... I kissed and licked at his command ... he moved us about as I sucked him ... we lay on the bed, I knelt before him and then we returned to the bed ... until he told me he wanted to cum ... "I'm gonna cum in your mouth," he told me, "but don't swallow it ... I want to see my cum in your mouth before you swallow ..." I sucked and licked and felt his hard cock begin to spasm and throb as he pulled my hair roughly to pull my head up and he came on my face, covering my cheeks and chin, my nose and lips with his cum ... "Suck it dry!" he ordered me ... "lick it all off" and I did as he asked.

Afterwards again we rested and chatted, sipping our scotch until once again he felt his lust stirring and told me to suck him. When he was hard, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, put my legs around his neck and began to fuck me deeply. His face was fierce and snarling as he thrust himself hard and deep into me, telling me to tell him that I loved his cock and I loved his fucking. The more excited he got, the more he seemed to want, moving me from the bed to the chair, from lying on my back to being fucked doggy style as he reached forward to pull my hair or grab and squeeze my breasts.

Abruptly he stopped and told me once again to suck him. I did as he asked ... as he lay back on the bed, I sucked him and looked up at his face. He held my camera, snapping photos of my face looking up at him, his cock thrust deep into my mouth. I knew Dragon Teacher wanted those photos and I was so glad finally to be able to make them for him. But in his excitement he changed a setting on the camera, and it turned out that he took no photos at all.

However, I did not know that and was so happy to fulfill this act of submission for Dragon Teacher that I decided to give him the most exquisite blow job I could. I massaged his balls and his ass as I sucked and gently pressed a finger into his anus. I traced the veinery of his cock with my tongue and thrust my tongue out to lick him with every suck, rubbing him with my lips until he began to moan uncontrollably and to gasp and then to throb and pulse and spurt to loud groans of pleasure ....

My Dear Ones, I hope you have liked this little tale of yesterday's adventure so far ... I wish there were photos to show you ... but I do have a long audio of the afternoon which I have given to my darling Dragon Teacher ...
I promise you more! But in the meaintime ...

please let me know you are enjoying the thread and please submit your suggestion to the submission contest -- there are only a few weeks left!

For the coming week, Dragon Teacher says I must finger myself to the edge of orgasm only for posts that tell how you would like to take advantage of me and make use of me. So please write your desire and bring Carne Dulce to the edge!
Thank you, Dear Ones, for your support and your generous words.
un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Last edited:
What an adventure, Carne!!Reading it has made me hard, I don't know how much pleasure you had!

We would love to hear another audio by you!

You are a sexy, submissive being!!

:rose:

There was the diner - I hoped they had martinis ... I was nervous and hoped we could relax over a drink and talk a bit so I could feel out the situation. I'd told him I couldn't be with him if I didn't like his scent - it was true, and I felt strange just to go directly to his hotel room, hence our meeting at the diner.

The man was tall, dark, bearded, wore his NYPD polo shirt and dark glasses. He stood in the parking lot next to his car. I pulled in and slipped on my shoes, my red high heels, and got out of the car. He smiled, pleased, when he saw me, then stepped up and put his arms around me, pulled me to him and kissed me. "How do I smell?" he asked. "Do I pass the smell test?" I smiled shyly and told him he smelled just fine.

"In that case," he said, "let's go." "We're not going to have a drink or anything?" I asked. "I have drinks at the hotel," he told me and directed me to get into his car and leave mine at the diner. I agreed to go but said that I would follow him in my car and so off we went.

In his hotel room, he poured two glasses of scotch and toasted new friendships. Then before I could take a sip, he pulled me over to him and began running his hands over my body and kissng me. I put my glass down and he told me I would be his slave. He told me to repeat it, that I would be his slave, and I obeyed him, "yes, yes" I murmured as he fondled and kissed me, "I'm your slave. I'm your slave."

He released me and looked at me happily. "I have been working out for you," he said, and took off his clothes. He was tanned and muscular, with well-developed arms and shoulders of which he was very proud. He sat on the edge of the bed and told me to strip for him. I slowly began to remove my clothing. First the jacket .. I took it off and dropped it on the chair. Then I slowly unbuttoned my black blouse and removed it. "What do you wnat me to take off next?" I asked. "The skirt," he responded. "Ah, well, I have to confess...." "What?" he demanded. "Well, I'm not wearing any panties ..." (because of course Dragon has prohibited my wearing panties this week). "Perfect," he replied. So I slipped off my skirt and stood before him in my red bra and pink camisole, thigh-high stockings and the red heels. "Take that off" he said, indicating the camisole. I pulled it over my head and stood bare-bottomed with the red bra, stockings and high heels on. "Ohhhhh" he moaned, "that's nice" and stood up and again began to move his hands over my flesh, pulling at the bra straps to free my breasts.

He got more and more excited and began to grope roughly between my legs as he bit and sucked my nipples. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, looked into my face -- "I want to fuck you in that pretty ass right now." He pulled me over to the chair and told me to bend over it. I told him I was scared, I had only had anal intercourse once before a long time ago. "It's okay, baby, it's a mix of pain and pleasure .... I have lubricant ... it's all right baby, relax.... " he said as he lubricated himself and began to massage the bud of my ass with the tip of his cock, pressing and moving it in circles and pressing some more. I moaned with each press until finally I felt him deep inside ... "Ohhhhhh" I moaned and relaxed a bit because it didn't hurt so much, and when I relaxed it hurt even less until he was sliding back and forth, telling me what a good little slut I was, and how he loved fucking me in the ass ... It was less than 20 minutes since I had entered the room.
"This is submission" he told me as I moaned with the new sensations. "Good little cunt. Good little slut. Such a pretty ass. I'm going to spank that pretty ass." And with that he began to give my ass sharp little slaps between thrusts - I gasped and moaned more loudly and moved my hips. "Yeah, baby, fuck me, move your ass baby, that's it, back and forth, good, baby ..."

He alternated between fucking me deeply in the ass concentrating on the sensations and looking at me, watching my body and his cock entering me, which often got him so excited he seemed to lose control, reached forward to grab my head by the hair, and pull me up and back so he grope and fondle my breasts, run his hands over my skin and thrust his tongue into my mouth. Sometimes this caused his cock to emerge; he quickly pushed me back down and entered me again until he filled my ass with his cum.

He released me; we went to the bed and finally we drank our glasses of scotch as we chatted for a while, but he soon began to move his hands on my body, to my face, grabbing my hair and pulling me closer to kiss, then telling me it was time to suck his cock. He pushed my head down and I began to suck him. I took him into my mouth and licked and sucked ... again, he became so excited and agitated, he took his cock in his hand and began to hit me in the cheeks and mouth. He told me to hold out my tongue and he rubbed his cock against it ... I kissed and licked at his command ... he moved us about as I sucked him ... we lay on the bed, I knelt before him and then we returned to the bed ... until he told me he wanted to cum ... "I'm gonna cum in your mouth," he told me, "but don't swallow it ... I want to see my cum in your mouth before you swallow ..." I sucked and licked and felt his hard cock begin to spasm and throb as he pulled my hair roughly to pull my head up and he came on my face, covering my cheeks and chin, my nose and lips with his cum ... "Suck it dry!" he ordered me ... "lick it all off" and I did as he asked.

Afterwards again we rested and chatted, sipping our scotch until once again he felt his lust stirring and told me to suck him. When he was hard, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, put my legs around his neck and began to fuck me deeply. His face was fierce and snarling as he thrust himself hard and deep into me, telling me to tell him that I loved his cock and I loved his fucking. The more excited he got, the more he seemed to want, moving me from the bed to the chair, from lying on my back to being fucked doggy style as he reached forward to pull my hair or grab and squeeze my breasts.

Abruptly he stopped and told me once again to suck him. I did as he asked ... as he lay back on the bed, I sucked him and looked up at his face. He held my camera, snapping photos of my face looking up at him, his cock thrust deep into my mouth. I knew Dragon Teacher wanted those photos and I was so glad finally to be able to make them for him. But in his excitement he changed a setting on the camera, and it turned out that he took no photos at all.

However, I did not know that and was so happy to fulfill this act of submission for Dragon Teacher that I decided to give him the most exquisite blow job I could. I massaged his balls and his ass as I sucked and gently pressed a finger into his anus. I traced the veinery of his cock with my tongue and thrust my tongue out to lick him with every suck, rubbing him with my lips until he began to moan uncontrollably and to gasp and then to throb and pulse and spurt to loud groans of pleasure ....

My Dear Ones, I hope you have liked this little tale of yesterday's adventure so far ... I wish there were photos to show you ... but I do have a long audio of the afternoon which I have given to my darling Dragon Teacher ...
I promise you more! But in the meaintime ...

please let me know you are enjoying the thread and please submit your suggestion to the submission contest -- there are only a few weeks left!

For the coming week, Dragon Teacher says I must finger myself to the edge of orgasm only for posts that tell how you would like to take advantage of me and make use of me. So please write your desire and bring Carne Dulce to the edge!
Thank you, Dear Ones, for your support and your generous words.
un abrazo
Carne Dulce

What a gorgeous story, Carne Dulce. I hope he fucked your ass hard enough to leave it sore, so you would think of him as you sat, long after he was gone. That is precisely what I would like to do, sodomize you. I want you bent over, offering your ass to me, and I want to work my thick cock deep inside you, bareback, and pump your ass until we both came. I would have you lick me clean right afterwards, to show me you were truly a slut.

indulge your fantasy

Dear Ones, I wear a light robe and nothing else. My pussy tastes very salty today and is very wet because when I woke I was full of the memory of Dragon Teacher's last encounter with me and His telling me His dream ... and I touched myself, touched myself, touched myself and groaned for Him ... but I may not cum until He gives me His permission ... He wishes to tease my flesh this week, Dear Ones.

He instructs me that I must finger myself to the edge of climax only for those posts that describe how you would use me for your pleasure. The idea is very thrilling, Dear Ones, and I certainly hope you will be generous with me.

Thank you very much to you who have posted comments on my thread - you have given me so much pleasure! To thank you I am sharing a gift - Dragon Teacher commanded that I wear only dresses or skirts for the last two weeks and no panties, and that I take several photos daily. Here I share a photo from yesterday of my fulfillment of this act of submission.

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to your lustful fantasies, Dear Ones! I am already becoming wet with anticipation ...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Office_Display_4-16-10_2.jpg
    Office_Display_4-16-10_2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,386
Dear Ones, I wear a light robe and nothing else. My pussy tastes very salty today and is very wet because when I woke I was full of the memory of Dragon Teacher's last encounter with me and His telling me His dream ... and I touched myself, touched myself, touched myself and groaned for Him ... but I may not cum until He gives me His permission ... He wishes to tease my flesh this week, Dear Ones.

He instructs me that I must finger myself to the edge of climax only for those posts that describe how you would use me for your pleasure. The idea is very thrilling, Dear Ones, and I certainly hope you will be generous with me.

Thank you very much to you who have posted comments on my thread - you have given me so much pleasure! To thank you I am sharing a gift - Dragon Teacher commanded that I wear only dresses or skirts for the last two weeks and no panties, and that I take several photos daily. Here I share a photo from yesterday of my fulfillment of this act of submission.

I cannot tell you how much I look forward to your lustful fantasies, Dear Ones! I am already becoming wet with anticipation ...

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Since I know you are not wearing panties.. I would wait under your desk...when you sit down to work.. open your legs ..give you kisses.. lick your pussy.. pull you forward in your chair and rim your asshole with my tongue..I hear you typing away as I do... when the phone ring.. I wait for you to pick up..as I slowly suck and bite down on your clit... . I dream of bending you over your desk and fucking you..I wonder what you will do to stop from cumming.... have you had to rim your a lover ass... or have they cum on your face.. did they fuck your ass and pull out and cover your back... did they grab you by your lovely hair and use it and your mouth to clean up?

Last edited:
Entries to the Submission Contest

Contest Entries

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

a confession

Dear Ones, last night Dragon told me that I should finger myself to the edge of orgasm for each of your postings saying how you would make use of me and take your pleasure with me.

However, He prohibited me from climaxing without His permission. He suggested that He would look forward to my finding a way to give Him a gift that would overwhelm Him - overwhelm a Dragon! So this morning I decided to try my webcam as a videorecorder -- I sat before it dressed only in my robe and pushed my chair back .. I opened the robe at the bottom and began to massage my clit in small circles and press rhythmically on it. As I got more excited and wet, I inserted two fingers of the other hand deep into my vagina, not only to press the g-spot but also because I love to feel the trembling and quivering of the flesh and the strong gripping spasms of the orgasms when I cum.

I moved my hands and my head dropped back, rocked from side to side ... I tried to remember to look at the webcam but I closed my eyes to better feel the pleasure build and build as I gasped and moaned softly ... until after several minutes, the cup of pleasure tipped over and the hot orgasms began to tear through me. I moaned and arched my back, threw back my head, as orgasm after orgasm, each increasing in sweetness and fierceness, shook me and flung me to the next level of agonizing delight, until with a great whoosh a huge gush of pussy juice exploded from me and soaked my hands and my vuvla ...

Gasping and sighing with the aftershocks of the multiple and powerful orgasm and the sweet sound of the gushing of my cum-juices ringing in my ears, I took the webcam and moved it close to my pussy so that Dragon Teacher would be able to see how very wet I was, and moved my fingers about, sliding them into the opening where they disappeared deeply inside, rubbing them around the lips to show how shiny and slick they were, circling the delicate little clit.

I send the video to Dragon Teacher and He was immensely pleased, but He has also decided to punish me for disobeying His prohibition against climaxing. I must admit when I made the video I knew it would please Him and I hoped He would make an exception, but I also felt rather mischievious and wondered if I would be able to, well, bribe Dragon Teacher with a luscious morsel into suspending the prohibition.

Dragon Teacher is implacable and firm and that is why I love Him so. He ordered me to fetch my buttplug and insert it immediately and to keep it in place until He decides my punishment. He also ordered me to confess my transgression to you, Dear Ones.

Ah my Dears, sometimes it is hard to obey the rules!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

You are such a sexy being Carne! Each of your acts/confessions are so erotic!

Well if it were up to me to punish you, I'd cuff your hands and legs to your bed, you lying there spread for me, I'd twist and torment your nipples, spank your ass for not obeying, tease your pussy with my cock and rub your clit until you are on the verge of an orgasm and then fuck you hard until you passed out having one orgasm after another!

ahhh a first - thank you

Hello Proactive Boy and thank you for your comment! When I fingered myself to bring myself to the edge for your erotic fantasy ... I felt the butt plug sticking into me ... i had never felt that particular sensation ... rubbing against the back wall of my pussy I could feel the round tip of the butt plug ... and the flesh pressed between it and my finger melted in delight ...

I almost had to go over .... ahhh....

In the last hour while waiting for Dragon to be able to return, I have tried hard to be obedient to His order this week that I penetrate myself with as many different objects as possible -- while He was away I used a marking pen, a bottle of perfume and a wooden hanger, sending Dragon Teacher pictures of this act of submission.

I am trying hard to be obedient but I still don't now what Dragon Teacher has chosen as my punishment.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Well I might as well help you have another orgasm! To think that you are pleasuring yourself just at my comments!

I'm glad that you could experience something new, although it was part of your punishment!!

Dp they have to be all objects or vegetable can also be used ? I wish i could just fuck that wet pussy of yours right now!

His slut

Hello Dear Ones ... Dragon Teacher wishes me to tell you how He has used me tonight ... He orders video and voice and tells me to strip as quickly as I can. I do so swiftly and show myself to Him. He tells me to sit down on the chair and move back so He can watch me .... deep in my guts is the buttplug He ordered me to insert earlier when He discovered that I had violated His order not to climax without His permission in order to make a video of my masturbating to orgasm for Him.

He tells me to bounce up and down in the chair until He tells me to stop. I do as he asks, feeling the butt plug poke and penetrate with each bounce. After a while He orders HARDER and FASTER and LET ME HEAR YOUR ASS SLAP THE CHAIR and MORE ANIMAL until I am bouncing hard, imagining Him under me and myself in His lap, bouncing hard on his cock as He impales me in the ass.

I see myself but I can't see Him. I see what He watches as I bounce, my breasts bouncing, my ample white flesh shining in the light, I moan and gasp and surrender to the Illusion until he finally says stop.

Ahhhh Dragon, how I love to spoil you ... Dragon says I must find as many different objects with which to fuck myself this week as possible ... and to make a list here ... today I penetrated myself with my fingers, my vibrator, a marking pen, a bottle of perfume and a wooden hanger ... five objects ....

Tomorrow Dragon has challenged me to double that number ... and I would love to hear your suggestions because I cannot use the same object twice ...

It makes me feel so slutty telling you what I do for Dragon, letting you know the lengths to which I am willing to go to please Him ... when I am in the fever of desire and in our encounter I can refuse Him nothing ... and when I write to you on His command to tell you what I have done, I look at my own words in amazement ... His flesh, His pet, His animal, His slut ... I am shocked, I am wet, and I only want more, Dragon, more, please, Dragon, more ....

Well I wish for you to penetrate yourself with the following things, and I would also request you to show us pictures of what all you put in your pussy in the end! I hope you to cum numerous times as you insert these one after the other!!

vegetable
pen
bottle
panties
fingers
hour glass (if you have one)
vibrator(keep it in the freezer before you use it)
pluck a branch from a tree outside your house, wash it and use it
paint brush
torch

How would I use you for my pleasure?

Let's start by clamping those gorgeous nipples. Then I'd bend you over and strap your arms down, your ass in the air. MMm, perfect......

Decisions, decisions...

The cane, I think. A nice, thin one so it'll sting. THWAP!

How much could you take, sweet?

Thank you so much Proactive_boy and playful1, your delicious posts got me so wet and I very much enjoyed fingering my newly smooth and hairless pussy to the edge of orgasm for each of them!

Dear Ones I am dressed in a black short sleeved tank top, black running shorts, a beige bra and white cotton bikini panties with a purple print pattern. My pussy juice today is ample and tastes thinner than usual and unbelievably sweet. I am fresh from the shower where I tried valiently to meet Dragon's challenge of finding 10 objects with which to penetrate myself. I lined them up next to the shower and climbed in.

Dragon has ordered me to make my pussy as hairless as possible, and I proceeded to carry out this act of submission by making my pussy as smooth as the rest of me. Then I turned the water pressure down and the temperature up, and inserted the first item, a tube of mascara. As I directed the shower stream, which I avoided putting on the pulse setting as usual so as not to over-stimulate myself, at my clit, I pumped the tube of mascara into my vagina, quickly, and was surprised at how eagerly the lips responded to the stimulation of that small object.

I savored the pleasure of the friction against my sensitive and delighted pussy lips - I continued fascinated until I felt myself approach orgasm and put it down to pick up the disposable safety razor with a curvy broad long ridged handle. I fucked myself with the ridges turned towards the front so they could graze the most sensitive part of the entrance to me and quickly found that I had to stop or I would cum.

With these first two objects I did not indulge in any fantasy, I was just feeling and marveling at the sensations and adjusting to juggling the objects in my hands. The third object was a travel-size bottle of lotion and I began to imagine what it would be like if Dragon were there, sitting a few feet away, watching me as I went about my act of submission. I imagined Him sitting in an ornate carved chair, regal and large, with a majestic cock in His hand, stiff and dark with blood, stroking as He watches. Quickly I cast the bottle away before I came.

The next object was a small bottle of hand sanitizer. I slid it into my pussy and pumped as I imagined Dragon Teacher sitting in His throne. I tried to imagine what He would be wearing, if He would be naked or clothed. Clothed, I decided. Though I have never seen Him, in Second Life, the virtual world where we met, He is tall, dressed in black leather, with blue eyes and that is how I imagined Him, His leather clothing exactly like the singer of my favorite band, a large German with a deep voice ... ohhhhhhhhhhhh it was a mistake! .... crashing orgasm after crashing orgasm shook me and I felt my tortured pussy walls collapsing and grasping and releasing in spasms about the little bottle.

Gasping and feeling abashed, I removed it and threw it into the sink next to the lotion. Oh, that's not good, I thought. And that was just number four! Although of course it was so good, so good .... The next object was a travel case for a toothbrush ... I slid it into my now truly swollen and quivering pussy and the vision of Dragon Teacher in His chair returned, but this time, a woman was kneeling between His knees and sucked Him as He watched me.

He kept His eyes fixed on me as His hands guided her head in a rhythm either fast or slow, depending on how quickly or slowly he wanted me to fuck myself with the case. My pussy quickly began to spasm in climax but I withdrew the case before it could build up momentum. I was so stimulated, however, that I hardly waited before penetrating myself with a long, slender pump bottle of face cream and returning to my fantasy.

Now instead of fucking myself with bottles and tubes, I imagined that each of these objects was one of Dragon's Friends and fellow Dragons to whom He was offering me to demonstrate to them my submission. The woman sucked His cock as He watched each of them fuck me and leave his load of semen upon my body. When His friend came, Dragon filled the woman's mouth and then she would come to me to share with me Dragon's seed.

I pumped my pussy and envisioned Dragon's face as He watched and then as He came and my pussy once again abandoned all bounds and rules and promises to explode in a wringing, deep, completely consuming and everything-obliterating orgasm ...

I shook my head and put down the face cream ... picked up the beard and mustache trimmer ... moaning I plunged the contoured handle with its so stimulating little bumps into my pussy that immediately began to gather itself for another explosive orgasm ... I pumped for only a few moments before I had to withdraw it for fear of violating Dragon's prohibition against cumming without permission yet again ....

Dragon will punish me, I think, but I tried very hard to obey and to perform the act of submission He demanded of me ... He challenged me to use 10 different objects today ... but I must wait for the other three or I will surely climax again ...

Here are the seven objects so far today:

tube of mascara
handle of safety razor
travel-size bottle of moisturizer
bottle of hand sanitizer
travel case for toothbrush
pump-bottle of face cream
beard-and-mustache trimmer.

Again, Dear Ones, thank you for your comments, scenarious and suggestions in the submission contest -- less than two weeks to go!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back