Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressed !

Totally impressed.

Your sense of adventure and deep passion to be submissive makes you so desirable.

If I had seen you in any of those places today where you played so vigorously with your pussy.

I would have had to fuck you on the spot.........right then and there.

Gratitude for the hardness you inspire.

Zach

Hi

This photo is wonderful, if your hands had been bound to the rear legs of the chair as you were bent over like that it would have been perfect.

attachment.php

Acts of submission and ... disobedience ...

Hello, Dear Ones! Today I wear a bra, dress, jacket ... my pussy juices taste so rich and yummy today, because last night I was filled with cum ... and today I overslept so I had to go to all my appointments without having showered and having these mixed juices still dampening my lips throughout the morning ...

Yesterday I added a pencil and tube of lip gloss to my acts of submission for Dragon ... penetrating my anus with the pencil was not difficult and I sincerely committed myself to doing it as Teacher wants me to: not in a hurry just to get it over with and with the intention of producing pleasure ... this type of sensation is still quite new and of course I am ... embarrassed! literally! bare-assed! and red-cheeked! and oh it does thrills to jab through my most tender flesh ...

But I am still submitting to Teacher's will ... and with the lip gloss in its slender though square-shaped tube the penetration was more difficult and uncomfortable ... oooooh ... but I have submitted ...

Although I have again succumbed to another temptation ... ah Dragon! ... he waited for me in the dark ... and I am mad with lust, Dragon ... I sucked him noisily, going down deep on his shaft and then up, letting it escape my lips with a loud pop and slurping it into my mouth again until he was as hard as a rock. Then I straddled his face and held on to the headboard as he licked me and stroked himself. He really knows how to lick me and when he put his fingers into my pussy and began to press and lick me at the same time I flew away, Dragon, I flew away ... Then he fucked me hard as he could and filled me with his cum ... This is so good, Dragon - a great healing between us and it is also the fruit of your generous energy ... but I know I must bear the punishment for not restraining my orgasm last night, Dragon ...

Dear Ones, Dragon Teacher will renumber your suggestions and choose a number at random on April 30 ... that is one week from now ... I tremble with trepidation and anticipation to think what I may have to do to please Him ... If you wish to add an idea, please do so!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Saturday
my fingers
my vibrator
a dry-erase marking pen
a bottle of perfume
a wooden clothes hanger

Sunday
tube of mascara
handle of safety razor
travel-size bottle of moisturizer
bottle of hand sanitizer
travel case for toothbrush
pump-bottle of face cream
beard-and-mustache trimmer
glass perfume bottle with fluted column pattern
aerosol can of hair mousse
handle of hairbrush

Monday
bottle of Mountain Dew
ball point pen
handle of plastic fork
bottle of Elmer's glue
sharpie marker
stapler
glue stick

Tuesday
pencil
tube of lip gloss
cigarette lighter
nerf dart
red candle
electric toothbrush handle
handle of butter knife
rectangular travelling reading lamp
rechargeable battery
small rubber-handled flashlight

Wednesday
stalk of asparagus
zucchini
banana
bottle of salad dressing
carrot
bottle of coke
bottle of hot sauce
bottle of red wine vinegar
yellow squash
cucumber

Thursday
handle of safey razor
pencil
lip gloss tube

Attachments

• 041910-42.jpg
    041910-42.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 566
latest list of contest submissions

Hello Dear Ones!

Here is the updated list of contest submissions - copy and add yours to the end!
And please let me know if you like the last few photos .... thank you!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

I am quite thrilled at Dragon's new assignment for you, taking things into your ass.

I will be here to see what comes next. I think it would marvelous if you were to share some pictures of this act.

I also think it would be great if he were to let your orgasm from this act. But only with something thick and deep buried in your ass.

Originally Posted by CuriousSandra_Oh
1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. soloexhib - If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

21 uptownjoe - This task will start from the moment you wake to you go to bed on the day selected by you Dragon Teacher. While at home you will be nude. Every time you enter a room you will need to masturbate for a minimum of 5 minutes but not permitted to cum. You will not be permitted to leave the room until this criteria is met. You will not be able to touch yourself with your hands. You may use any object to masturbate with or on, but you can only use it once. You will not be permitted to carry objects from room to room to masturbate with. If you have to leave your house, you will dress in the appropriate fashion necessary. Every time you enter a car or building or a department you will treat it like a room. You will keep track of every time you do not or cannot meet these requirements for whatever reason. At the end of the day, you will need to be punished for not meeting the requirements. You will required to stand in front of the webcam, and will need to paddle your bare ass in view of the dragon master. A stroke for each time you could not meet the requirement. Dragon Teacher will count each stroke as he sees fit.

22. CuriousSandra_Oh - I think you should be forced to find a woman online who you would meet in real life and have to act out all the things we did together in Second Life. You would kiss and make out for a long time. You would then sit on the edge of a bed with your legs spread wide as she kneeled and licked and fingered your wetness. You would scream uncontrollably as you climaxed over and over again. Then you would have her get on all fours on the bed and you would reach between her legs and stroke her until she was dripping. You would lay underneath her and drink and lick her juices. And then you would do as I did to you in Second Life and take her from behind with a strapon. After bringing her to climax, you would beg her to use the strapon on you deep and hard in your pussy and then slow, very slow in your ass as you fingered yourself. I think it would be even more exciting if this woman had never been with another woman before but had always been very curious and wanted her fantasy to come true.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

Punishment

Dragon Teacher read my post about climaxing again last night. He punished me immediately. He told me to put on my button-down dress and take my toys - glass dildo, butt plug, vibrator, camera, laptop ... and drive to a coffee shop parking lot. He told me to go there right away.

I changed and left ... I parked nervously behind a coffee shop with internet and logged on ... it was a busy corner but I was behind the shop and I thought the area was fairly abandoned and sheltered for my part of town. Dragon demanded video and a good angle ... it was maddening trying to figure out where to place the laptop and the network was extremely unstable. Most of the time I was alone but the restaurant trash receptacles were out there and delivery trucks parked there as well as the occasional customer.

Dragon demanded I take off my jacket and I did. Then He ordered me to unbutton the top of my dress as far as I dared. I nervously moved the car so I was facing away from the street and less obvious and did as He said. Every time the internet cut out, I nervously buttoned up and when Dragon returned He demanded that I unbutton some more.

Then He demanded I show Him my glass dildo, the "magic wand." I did so and He directed me to slide it into my pussy. Of course I obeyed Him. All the while the internet cut in and out, making me log in repeatedly, the glass toy deep inside me on His orders ...

"Take off your bra!" He ordered - I did so, slipping off the straps and then pulling it out modestly .. "Expose your breasts" He ordered and I opened my dress and held it open for a few moments so that He could get a good, focussed view before I rapidly folded my dress around myself again.

The traffic in the small parking lot was increasing, I grew more and more anxious, the internet kept cutting me off and then my cell phone vibrated and Dragon told me to log on, to try again ...

"Recline your seat" was His next order ... and open your dress." I did so rapidly ... "OPen it to the count of 10" He ordered. "Open it completely." I lay back and opened the dress, lying naked before Him, the webcam perched on the dashboard so that He could gaze on me stripped bare in the parking lot in the middle of the day for Him.

The internet cut out again, and when Dragon returned He ordered me to pump the glass toy into my pussy and cum for Him ... but lying back earlier I had noticed a storm drain ... leading up to the building ... attaching to another opening ... that was not open to water but rather covered with glass ... and I became convinced it was where the security camera was hidden ... and that everything I had done had been filmed ...

I became terrified ... "Please, please, please" I begged Dragon, "I'm so scared! Please let me go home!" The internet failed me and I would not go home without His permission. I began to panic and when Dragon returned I was gasping and sobbing "Please please please, Dragon!" I pleaded, "Let me leave this place! I'm so scared, please!"

Dragon Teacher ordered me to slow down my breathing, to calm down. He told me there would be no more exposure that day. I was so ashamed of my panicked sobbing but still so afraid ... He told me to take the glass dildo and bring myself to climax for Him before I left ... In spite of my terror I tried to comply with His wishes ... but again the internet failed and this time I simply fled ...

But Dragon, who spoke with me briefly on my return home, has told me that He is pleased with my efforts. And I certainly feel punished for my disobedience .... I was terrifed ... but now I am also wet, so wet, remembering how Dragon stripped me bare and wanted to hear me cumming for Him and screaming His name ... and I am not so ashamed of my sobbing, pleading and tears ... I am happy and proud that in spite of them I was able to please my so beloved Dragon Teacher.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Last edited:
Submission contest

Dear Ones, Here is the list ... thank you for all your tantalizing and delicious ideas! un abrazo, Carne Dulce

To enter, simply add your name and what you want to see me do.

This is what will happen.......
After April 30, all the contest entries will be renumbered.
I will use a random number generator to pick which of the acts of submission I will be required to perform.
Then Teacher, will add any necessary instructions to the winner's demand.
Then, I will do my best to submit as you have seen me do here.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

23. Trojank - Wear only a rainmac with stockings and high heels, no panties or bra and go to the supermarket, I know you have a fondness for wine ...choose any bottle of wine from the shelf and proceed to push it deep or as far as it will go into your soaking wet pussy before paying for it. Take a picture as proof and then proceed to pay for it but do not wipe or clean the bottle.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc. As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

27. mouthmike - My suggestion: Lay spread legged over a table, on your stomach, with a butt plug in place and cucumber inserted in your pussy. Have your master whip your ass with a light touch using what ever he desires. Good luck and enjoy...Mike

28. RunningJib - You are to dress to the nines. You are to wear your very best business suit, sheer blouse, but a camisole and bra underneath, certainly hose and pearls. You are to dress like a hired killer that is making a sales call. You are to be the epitome of understated business attire. Your goal is to gain entrance to a very grand conference that has a polished wooden table. Something like this: http://www.fulbrightco.com/images/conference_room_table_3.jpg You to disrobe. Your clothing is to be laid out neatly across a chair. You undergarments atop of your jacket and skirt. Once the above is completed, bend over the table, breasts just hovering over the table top. Now, while bent over, whip your ass. How dare you not know my name. Yes, lie upon the table and show me your red ass.

29. ABmaninCAL - Dragon Teacher is sitting in a chair. You approach....nakid of course...... you beg for hin to remove his trousers so that you can clean him. You proceed to clean him with your tongue... Licking all areas from knees to shoulders. If he cums then you must lick every drop up. If you please then you will be rewarded with being allowed to cum while masterbating for Dragon Teacher.

30. johnie38uk - Again you should dress in the skimpiest and sexiest clothing and take your camera. You must approach someone and ask them to photograph your bottom, breasts and pussy. Who will you select? How many people will you have to humiliate yourself with before you find a willing photographer? xxx

31. johnie38uk - You may dress however you please but you will need to wear a skirt but no knickers. Visit a Catholic church with an old fashioned confessional. Confess to your desires, tell your story and whilst doing so touch yourself and keep yourself close to but not achieving orgasm. Can you do it? Can you confess to every act and even to this competition? xxx

32. fire_breeze: (this particular one will require an accomplice - actually, two. If this does not fit into the assignment/contest, or isn't feasible, then no worries!) Find another submissive woman, preferably one who has a Dominant. Meet her in a hotel room and set up two laptops, webcams on, her to her Dominant, yours to your Teacher. You will both pleasure and enjoy each, receiving instruction from her Dominant and you Teacher. Alternatively, you both will enjoy each other for a Dominant woman.

33. fire_breeze: for one day, wear a butterfly vibe, the remote in your pocket (or even better, one that is remotely controlled by your Teacher). Your Teacher will text you throughout the day, and you are to turn on the vibe as he dictates, never cumming until he says so as you go about your day. A variation on this will be that you both will decide on a very common, every day word. When you will need to cum, you will approach a stranger, and engage that individual in conversation - you will cum when s/he says that word.

34. Amos_Man - I would love to see you do a stranger. You will find some stranger that you find attractive and walk up to them and simply say "I want to suck your cock." If they say "Yes", you will find a place to suck them off as soon as possible. You will play with yourself and make yourself cum while you suck them. Then after they have filled your mouth you will wait a moment savoring the taste and then swallow. Then you will continue to suck them until they are hard again and you will beg them and beg them to fuck your pussy as hard as they can. If the guy you approach says "No", you will need to continue to go up to strangers and tell them you want to suck them until someone says "Yes" (I really enjoyed taking advantage of you in Second Life !)

35. Zeke_Zachary - Another late entry..........Lady, I would love to see you go to a public beach like a lake and go and stand in the water just barely covering your breasts. You would slowly slip off your bathing suit. Standing completely naked in public, you would finger your lovely self until you had three climaxes while fantasizing about having sex with people on the beach.

Last edited:
Getting more excited.................

This contest is so exciting.

You are just one of the most interesting women I have ever seen.

Carne Dulce, thank you again for your note encouraging me.

It meant a lot to me.

Eunice

Such an opportunity..........

A Lovely Woman Bent Over Ready To Be Fucked...............

One of the most beautiful sights there is.

Zach

New photos

Hello Dear Ones,

I am dressed in a skirt and tank top tonight, and a bra ... my pussy tastes bright and creamy ...
Dragon has been demanding extreme acts of submission in the last several days and I will return to explain them to you

For now, I share photos. Dragon Teacher especially wants me to submit and to accept pleasure anally -- so when I sent Him these photos He was very pleased and decided to share them with you ...

I love giving Dragon things that please Him, and I love offering myself to Him in this manner. I hope it pleases you as well, Dear Ones.

It would be so kind and generous of you to leave your comments on the thread -- I can't tell you how much I appreciate your time and thoughtfulness in posting!

Thank you!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• 041910-43.jpg
    041910-43.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 775
  • 041910-44.jpg
    041910-44.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 791
  • 041910-45s.jpg
    041910-45s.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 668
  • 041910-46.jpg
    041910-46.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 944
carne dulce, thank you so much for these...I sense they will inspire the stream of considerable amounts of hot cum this morning and today. I for one just made a spectacular contribution. Too bad it can't all land on the milky smooth skin of that perfect ass.

attachment.php

This picture makes me want to slide up behind you and slowly work my unlubed cock into your ass. It would hurt at first but you would adjust to it. Before long, you'd be working your clit and begging me to fuck you harder and harder until you exploded, screaming out your climax. Your ass would clamp down on my cock and twitch with your orgasm and I would cum deep in your ass, bathing your insides with hot cum.

MmMm, hard as a rock just thinking about it.

An idea for your contest.

Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc.
As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

Thinking of Dragon Teacher

Dear Ones, today I am wearing a black-and-white skirt, a black tank top, a white jacket and a beige bra ... I am barefoot, bare-legged, bare-bottomed. My pussy juices taste very sweet tonight ... ah Dear Ones! Dragon Teacher is so demanding! He comes and takes me whenever the whim moves Him ... makes me fuck myself for Him, show Him how I would suck Him, makes me moan for Him ...

I am so wet for Him, Dear Ones, so hot for Him; He keeps me on fire ... I think of Him as I go about my business, smiling secret smiles and feeling the wetness peep out between my pussy lips. On Friday at work I thought of Him, as I stood pantiless in my otherwise impeccable business wear, giving a presentation to about 30 people ... when I bent to fidget with the computer behind the podium, I dropped my camera and took a photo for Him ... I knew He would be pleased at my outrageous boldness at taking a such a photo under those circumstances ...

Oh, yes .... the presentation went very, very welll .... : - )

Here I offer you some photos -- one of them is the photo I took during the presentation.

The other photos, also from Friday, relate to Dragon Teacher's punishment of me for climaxing without His permission, when He stripped me in a parking lot behind a coffee shop near a busy intersection and had me fuck myself with my glass toy.

Attachments

• Picture-15crop.png
    Picture-15crop.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 817
  • Picture-22crop.png
    Picture-22crop.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 731
  • Picture-27crop.png
    Picture-27crop.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 799
  • Picture-33crop.png
    Picture-33crop.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,047
  • UpSkirtWhilePresentingAtWor.jpg
    UpSkirtWhilePresentingAtWor.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,723
Last Week To Enter The Submission Contest​

My Dears, Here is the list to date ... please feel free to add your tantalizing and delicious idea! un abrazo, Carne Dulce

To enter, simply add your name and what you want to see me do.

This is what will happen.......
After April 30, all the contest entries will be renumbered.
I will use a random number generator to pick which of the acts of submission I will be required to perform.
Then Teacher, will add any necessary instructions to the winner's demand.
Then, I will do my best to submit as you have seen me do here.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust. If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs. Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body. Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs. Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc.
As you near the end of your coffee, you are to slide one hand inside your dress, with the small vibrator and use it on your clit, bringing yourself to orgasm.

25. Many Feathers - I would have to say my own personal desire is not as inventive as so many of these. But I will never-the-less contribute my meager offering and suggestion here, as unlikely and improbable as it may be. But I would love to see you wantonly displayed, nude, surrounded by many (as many as is possible even) men...and women too ** who would then masturbate, climaxing, squirting (why the women too yes) all over you from head to toe and back again until you are covered in their wet creamy offerings. You may of course wear "cum goggles" perhaps in order to keep their offerings out of your eyes, but also so that you can enjoy seeing what is being given to you. I would love seeing the process, and certainly the aftermath once everyone has had an opportunity to have soaked and covered your luscious body in their spendings. This then would be my hopeful request.

Hello Dear Ones! Today I am dressed as yesterday - skirt and tank top, white jacket, beige bra and no panties ... my pussy tastes so salty and bright today!

I offer you some pictures today and the final list of objects I used last week, when Dragon challenged me to fuck myself with as many different objects as possible, and then added a special twist for each day. The total number of different objects with which I had the pleasure of fucking last week was 44.

Please share your reactions with me ... I would appreciate that very much.

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Saturday - Day One -- just getting started
my fingers
my blue and white vibrator
a dry-erase marking pen
a bottle of perfume
a wooden clothes hanger

Sunday - Day Two - fun in the shower
tube of mascara
handle of safety razor
travel-size bottle of moisturizer
bottle of hand sanitizer
travel case for toothbrush
pump-bottle of face cream
beard-and-mustache trimmer
glass perfume bottle with fluted column pattern
aerosol can of hair mousse
handle of hairbrush

Monday - Day Three - fun at work
bottle of Mountain Dew
ball point pen
handle of plastic fork
bottle of Elmer's glue
sharpie marker
stapler
glue stick

Tuesday - Day Four - fun out-of-doors
pencil
tube of lip gloss
cigarette lighter
nerf dart
red candle
electric toothbrush handle
handle of butter knife
rectangular travelling reading lamp
rechargeable battery
small rubber-handled flashlight

Wednesday - Day Five - fun at the grocery store
stalk of asparagus
zucchini
banana
bottle of salad dressing
carrot
bottle of coke
bottle of hot sauce
bottle of red wine vinegar
yellow squash
cucumber

Thursday - Day Six - anal fun
handle of safey razor
pencil
lip gloss tube

Friday - Day Seven - photo day
red candle
bottle of mountain dew
bottle of coke
pen
glass toy
yellow vibrator
zucchini
perfume bottle

Attachments

• used_Tues_4-20=10.jpg
    used_Tues_4-20=10.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,504
  • used_Wed_4-21-10.jpg
    used_Wed_4-21-10.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,714
  • 4-26-10-Cokebotte3.jpg
    4-26-10-Cokebotte3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1,150
  • 4-26-10-PerfumeBottle.jpg
    4-26-10-PerfumeBottle.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 886
  • 4-26-10-Candle.jpg
    4-26-10-Candle.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 953

24. lakesailer_mi - Return to the coffee shop of your recent punishment wearing the same dress, but no underwear. Take with you a butt plug and your smallest vibrator. You are to enter the coffee shop and order coffee and pastry as you wish. Taking a seat in the shop somewhere. After you have sipped your coffee, you will find their restroom and while in there, insert the butt plug. Then return to sip your coffee etc.

26. johnie38uk - Dear Carne Dulce, Book a two hour photoshoot with a local professional photographer and ask if he will take some erotic pictures for your lover. You may have to ring a few before you get a yes, on the other hand I think you'll get lucky first go. Then go along with a range of costumes such as a french maid, nun, nurse, school teacher and for props take a paddle, dildo, some rope and of course your trusty butt plug. Start off gently with the costumes exposing your bottom, breasts and a glimpse of pussy. See if he minds when you touch yourself. Then when things have warmed up nicely ask if he would let you use your props and up your bag for him. A shot of you spanking yourself. Ask him to tie you for some more. Then shots with your dildo and butt plug in. Finally get him to shoot you as you masturbate to climax. These photos can then be scanned and posted for our appreciation. xxx

Excitement !!!

I am really looking forward to seeing what happens with the contest.

You must be dripping wet all the time with everything your Teacher is offering you.

God.......I am wet just watching you.

Sandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back