Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
some help for you tonight

I do believe more than anything.......that the Lady......deserves a good fuck !!

Oh that I were the one behind her........making that point :D

A big "YES" vote for the Lady.

Zach

yes...as long as..

Dear Ones,

Tomorrow is a special day. I will meet a complete stranger for lunch and spend the rest of the day with him at a hotel. He wrote me his plans at least to start with: to strip me, pull my hair, spank me and fuck me doggy style.

He is not Dragon, but I am driven to him by my raging desire for Dragon, who is unseen, unknown ... Dragon is mythical, beyond my reach, Mystery ... and He knows what I am planning to do. Dragon knows that I need and deserve to be fucked strong and hard ... I cannot live without it any longer and I refuse to live without it ...

But Dragon has His rules ... and He has decreed that I may only climax during this extraordinary day if you, my Dear Ones, give me permission - that is, I need ten of you to give me permission.

Dear Ones, I have never done anything like this before. Of course I am nervous and planning to be careful : - ) - but I am also planning to be wild. Dear Ones, you know how I serve Dragon ... and you know how erotically He charges my days ...

Oh please please please! Please leave a comment and allow me to luxuriate and truly to enjoy this adventure! Please allow me to climax freely tomorrow by giving me ten "yes" votes ... I promise you will not regret it!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

There are pictures.. before........during?.....after....
Can this guy manage some photography?

Your thread has my imagination going carnie, I hope you enjoy yourself tomorrow, at the same timebe safe, I wish I was that stranger, Gosh how lucky he is, we sure want a detailed account from you later!

I vote a YES towards your cause, may you feast on your desire :)

:rose:

Dear Ones,

Tomorrow is a special day. I will meet a complete stranger for lunch and spend the rest of the day with him at a hotel. He wrote me his plans at least to start with: to strip me, pull my hair, spank me and fuck me doggy style.

He is not Dragon, but I am driven to him by my raging desire for Dragon, who is unseen, unknown ... Dragon is mythical, beyond my reach, Mystery ... and He knows what I am planning to do. Dragon knows that I need and deserve to be fucked strong and hard ... I cannot live without it any longer and I refuse to live without it ...

But Dragon has His rules ... and He has decreed that I may only climax during this extraordinary day if you, my Dear Ones, give me permission - that is, I need ten of you to give me permission.

Dear Ones, I have never done anything like this before. Of course I am nervous and planning to be careful : - ) - but I am also planning to be wild. Dear Ones, you know how I serve Dragon ... and you know how erotically He charges my days ...

Oh please please please! Please leave a comment and allow me to luxuriate and truly to enjoy this adventure! Please allow me to climax freely tomorrow by giving me ten "yes" votes ... I promise you will not regret it!

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

A definite YES! Along with a hope that he will sodomize you.

Contest Entries

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

20. Realcitykid - Get a pair or skimpy, sexy, satin thong panties. You pick the color or pattern. Work them into your pussy entirely, and then go to some public place, like a mall or downtown area, where there are sure to be many young men (20-somethings). Wear a short sundress and fuck-me heels. Make sure to catch their eyes, and as they ogle and flirt with you, take breaks to go to the restroom and bring yourself to the edge. After you've done this 5 times, go to the restroom and make yourself cum. Pull the panties out and ball them up in your hand. Go back out and find a deserving young man to give them to. Tell him that you hope he enjoys playing with them. Leave the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back