ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

My wife wears a lot of vnecks and slightly unbuttoned blouses the. always busts my balls when I stare, but I do know she enjoys the attention and is just screwing with me because when we go out we will make a game of it to see how many people we can catch looking at them, and trust me when we get home her panties tell the story.

Depends upon the context. If I am at work and explaining something and the person is just staring at my breasts, I find that frustrating and disrespectful. If I am stripping for my lover, uh yes . . . I am totally excited by the attention.

Any attention from a man excites me so I'd love it. Sadly, mine are very small and I don't think anyone has ever stared at them.

I love small breasts!! I think you just don't notice people looking if you are wearing low cut tops.

Depends upon the context. If I am at work and explaining something and the person is just staring at my breasts, I find that frustrating and disrespectful. If I am stripping for my lover, uh yes . . . I am totally excited by the attention.

If it is visible/imaginable - we look :) Context is not important

pretty hard to ignore your bod... ;)

I have larger breasts so unless I dress to conceal, they get me some stares. I like the guys who check me out and try to hide it from being caught. The ones that don't try to hide it are very creepy. I do dress to accentuate my figure fairly regularly and I enjoy being attractive, being checked out is part of the deal. Of course, nothing makes my day than finding a woman checking me out appreciatively.

being as i have nipples like buttons, patients never look me in the eyes. i just think of it as something to occupy their mind instead of pain.

being a 34b

Since I am a 34b I wish more men, and women would look.. It's true..

Being of less than ample boobage, 34b, I appreciate the subtle glances when followed with an equally subtle smile.

Lecherous stares are another thing all together.

Being of less than ample boobage, 34b, I appreciate the subtle glances when followed with an equally subtle smile.

Do you leave the bra at home?

There is nothing wrong with 34b. I'd totally steal some glances ;)

looking at my breasts

I have found that I quite enjoy having men look at my breasts....

You can't tell

You can't tell if a woman has a big chest unless she wears a bra that enhancers them if she wants to conceal her breast there are bras that will make her look like she has none women who wear bras that push them up and get cleavage are asking for men or even other women to look at them so don't give me this s*** that big breasts are a problem they're only a problem if you show them

You can't tell if a woman has a big chest unless she wears a bra that enhancers them if she wants to conceal her breast there are bras that will make her look like she has none women who wear bras that push them up and get cleavage are asking for men or even other women to look at them so don't give me this s*** that big breasts are a problem they're only a problem if you show them

Exactly. You are speaking the truth.

Clothed

In clothes or topless?

Its a pleasure to see a woman that understands her body and dresses so that her body displays all of her features.

It glorious to see her acknowledge your admiration

Last edited:
Back