ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

I thought I knew the answer, but I asked my wife anyway. She said, "Why do you think I wear tops that show cleavage?"

Being "looked at" is a part of my job. Checking out my "rack" is just something that happens. I don't mind it and sometimes enjoy it. I guess each incident depends on the attitude of the looker, male or female. If I make eye contact and catch them and they smile or wink then we can both enjoy the moment. It's especially fun to smile at someone and catch their eye if they try to pretend that they weren't looking. (Like guys with there wives or g/father) If the look becomes a lear of entitlement, like they can somehow now take me to bed, then it's just pervy and unsettling. I'm not sure that makes sense, but that's how it is for me.

Dollie

I have big breasts and they get a lot of attention. I love knowing that men are looking, and if they are very old or very young it is an extra thrill. And if I notice that a woman is looking appreciatively, that is an even bigger thrill because it doesn't happen do often. By the way I hate the word tits, lol.
All of the above but I don't care what people call them. Tits is good because that's what they are.:D

My wife goes commando for the same reason. She enjoys the attention from her teasing.
No bra or panties most of my life. Low or shear tops and very short skirts. I love the attention from men or women of any age. My husband always said my boobs were made for showing and he loves me showing. https://i.imgur.com/0KSESLM.jpg

I worked in an autobody customer service position for many years that often prompted customers on their on volition to bend over, squat, many poses in an effort to point out damage to me.
I vowed to never get busted checking them out but I absolutely took advantage of every available opportunity to look.

There were a few women that went out of their way to share the eye candy in hopes of a discounted price.
Not bragging but I've got lots of discounts and free things. Learning how to lean or bend over to accidentally be exposed takes practice.

I like and purposefully show them off haha, I don't even pretend to get mad and usually smile at people who check them out
Me too! It's fun to ask if they like what they see then thank them.
I've been trained to even ask if they want to see more. https://i.imgur.com/15y94TH.jpg

I thought I knew the answer, but I asked my wife anyway. She said, "Why do you think I wear tops that show cleavage?"
My husband loves your wife and other women like her. He also loves it when I wear something revealing and get other women to pose with me. https://i.imgur.com/ww1THTb.jpg

I had a lot of colors of this old top. We adjusted the straps too make it barely legal. One of us can slip one or both straps off my shoulders and one or more buttons can accidentally come unhooked. https://i.imgur.com/qrE6PjM.jpg

Like or dislike, men will be men!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2

do you ever get turned on when men look at your breasts?

i always pretend to be offended when i catch a man looking at my breasts and cleavage.

secretly i love it and get turned on when ever a man looks at my breasts and cleavage.

because I feel it is natural for men to look at my breasts and cleavage.

some time i will unbutton the top three button of my shirt / blouse

when i want to torture this really innocent man at work in a one to one meeting we have.

the sexual arousal that builds up between my legs is amazing

as he has to use every ounce of self control he has not to look at

my almost completely naked breasts.

can you imagine how hard his cock must be and how desperate he must be to ejaculate

after every meeting with me

he must masturbate really hard and ejaculate a massive load as he thinks about this.

Great minds....:kiss:

It depends on the man who is looking and the context. Then I had a much older boss with a sleazy reputation and a roaming eye. I started wearing bras with enough fabric to hide my nipples and made sure I didn't wear low-cut or potentially gaping blouses.

Kind of a shame, because while yes, having breasts is an accident of nature, they were one of my better physical attributes.

i always pretend to be offended when i catch a man looking at my breasts and cleavage.

secretly i love it and get turned on when ever a man looks at my breasts and cleavage.

when i want to torture this really innocent man at work in a one to one meeting we have.

can you imagine how hard his cock must be and how desperate he must be to ejaculate

he must masturbate really hard and ejaculate a massive load as he thinks about this.

Damn.

It depends on the man who is looking and the context. Then I had a much older boss with a sleazy reputation and a roaming eye. I started wearing bras with enough fabric to hide my nipples and made sure I didn't wear low-cut or potentially gaping blouses.

Kind of a shame, because while yes, having breasts is an accident of nature, they were one of my better physical attributes.

Were? !

I can't imagine you have become less beautiful or attractive.

Of course I do, my hubby likes it as well, when we go out and I have something low cut on. I love the attention and so does he. I have even had some comments from women as well.

Of course I do, my hubby likes it as well, when we go out and I have something low cut on. I love the attention and so does he. I have even had some comments from women as well.

Im quite certain if i heard any comments about her made by a woman i would lose all control right then and there lol would be fantastic :D

Im quite certain if i heard any comments about her made by a woman i would lose all control right then and there lol would be fantastic :D

I think nearly all the comments from women was when I have been in gay bars or clubs. Apart from once when I was staring at a woman who had great breasts. She come over and called me out and I had to apologise but I did say her breasts were impressive. Later on she followed me in to the toilet and asked me in to a cubicle. We compared breasts even touching each others, unfortunately it went no further.

Good... quietly looking

Good to see you here - quietlylooking.
G

I don't like it when they are lewd about it but I am proud of my breasts and do like it when I know they are sneaking glances.

Dollie

Like or dislike, men will be men!
My husband looked. Actually he stared and he is a dirty old man.
I love your nipples and I'm not a lesbian. I've always looked at boobs as much as my husband. I usually see them and tell him to look.

I think more women openly make comments than men. Men are afraid that we will get mad. It's sad because most women do get upset and it's them being exposed. I love comments from men and women. I've gotten very few bad comments and only a few women telling me to get some clothes on.

Dollie

I don't like it when they are lewd about it but I am proud of my breasts and do like it when I know they are sneaking glances.
Most of the lewd men are younger and in groups. A lot of them are half drunk and act like little boys wanting attention. I just smile and sometimes wave to them.
Being older, it's not as easy showing my boobs like it used to be. After all, grannys are not supposed to be sexy.

Makes me feel sexy.
It's fun when it's someone who shouldn't be looking, and they are all awkward.

I enjoy it and overall and usually find it to be a compliment and a turn on, HOWEVER, I also find that it depends on the guy who is gawking. If he's normal and at least somewhat cute, then sure, but if he's a dumpster diving vagrant meth-head with three teeth and lice, then no, if feels creepy and revolting. I've had both experiences and the latter is not a turn on at all, not for me at least.

I think being eyed because of a bit of boob or cleavage is an arousal for the viewer as well as the viewed...mostly. I was in a hospital cafeteria a good while back, I looked up from my plate and caught some guy eyeing my chest, (he could have been tired, because he looked it). After a moment of him staring blankly, I shifted my elbows inward a bit and shrugged my shoulders as if I were just displaying them for him...he got red in the face, waved to me as if apologizing. I just smirked, smiled and returned to eating my food. It made my day and I hope that it made his. :D

Any chance of a pic, Katie ? :D

I dated, married, and fucked many many woman that had large tits and no issues displaying them in public. But the one that sticks out is due to something she had in her online dating profile "...someone that takes 1hr or longer before he looks at my tits."

When we met for a date she was as sexy as she described; being Sicilian she nice color to her skin and giant natural tits. After a hour into our date I said to her "Okay, it's been a hour, I am going to look at your tits now." She laughed.

Men? No.
Women? You bet, though there isn't that much to see.

And I do try to return the favor.

Back