ladies do you enjoy it when men look at your breasts?

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam

do you ever get turned on when men look at your breasts?

i always pretend to be offended when i catch a man looking at my breasts and cleavage.

secretly i love it and get turned on when ever a man looks at my breasts and cleavage.

because I feel it is natural for men to look at my breasts and cleavage.

some time i will unbutton the top three button of my shirt / blouse

when i want to torture this really innocent man at work in a one to one meeting we have.

the sexual arousal that builds up between my legs is amazing

as he has to use every ounce of self control he has not to look at

my almost completely naked breasts.

can you imagine how hard his cock must be and how desperate he must be to ejaculate

after every meeting with me

he must masturbate really hard and ejaculate a massive load as he thinks about this.

Last edited:
My wife is the same way. When she notices a guy looking at breasts or staring down at her cleavage she does the "Ugh, men are such pigs!" routine. But I know inside she's loving it. And knowing my wife these days she's probably thinking about half of those guys screwing her.

do you ever get turned on when men look at your breasts?

i always pretend to be offended when i catch a man looking at my breasts and cleavage.

secretly i love it and get turned on when ever a man looks at my breasts and cleavage.

because I feel it is natural for men to look at my breasts and cleavage.

some time i will unbutton the top three button of my shirt / blouse

when i want to torture this really innocent man at work in a one to one meeting we have.

the sexual tension that builds up between us is amazing as he has to use every ounce of self

control he has not to look at my almost completely naked breasts.

Any attention from a guy is always welcome 😄 I think most women will confirm that usually our breasts get the most attention from a guys wandering eyes. The thing is that even though they try to hide the fact that they are looking it's nearly always completely obvious. I do try to dress so that my curves are on display as much as possible and within the realms of normal decency. Going braless in the summer always helps as does showing as much cleavage as possible. An. appreciative smile from a man who is looking will always trigger the same response from me.

I believe you are right...

Any attention from a guy is always welcome 😄 I think most women will confirm that usually our breasts get the most attention from a guys wandering eyes. The thing is that even though they try to hide the fact that they are looking it's nearly always completely obvious. I do try to dress so that my curves are on display as much as possible and within the realms of normal decency. Going braless in the summer always helps as does showing as much cleavage as possible. An. appreciative smile from a man who is looking will always trigger the same response from me.

I love the female form! And any female who loves her own body enough to enjoy displaying any part of it for someone else to enjoy seeing or catching a glimpse of, is a lady I love, admire and respect.:)

I rarely "try" to hide the fact that I have "been caught" admiring whatever part of her anatomy she is proud enough of to be displaying and almost always respond with an appreciative smile and have, on occasion, even smiled and winked...but that is only when I knew she was "catching" me and being coy herself and I interpreted her look to be somewhat inviting of my smile and wink...:)

I would never overtly stare of be so obvious that I (or she) would be embarassed...I do love the flirt and/or subtlety of such an encounter...:)

I have big breasts and they get a lot of attention. I love knowing that men are looking, and if they are very old or very young it is an extra thrill. And if I notice that a woman is looking appreciatively, that is an even bigger thrill because it doesn't happen do often. By the way I hate the word tits, lol.

I don't enjoy it at all.
My breasts are merely an accident of birth.

I have big breasts and they get a lot of attention. I love knowing that men are looking, and if they are very old or very young it is an extra thrill. And if I notice that a woman is looking appreciatively, that is an even bigger thrill because it doesn't happen do often. By the way I hate the word tits, lol.

which of the 2 gets you the hottest, younger or older?

I worked in an autobody customer service position for many years that often prompted customers on their on volition to bend over, squat, many poses in an effort to point out damage to me.
I vowed to never get busted checking them out but I absolutely took advantage of every available opportunity to look.

There were a few women that went out of their way to share the eye candy in hopes of a discounted price.

Many years ago I worked at Caltech. One time a new group of grad students was introduced. The wife of one had kept her birth name, which bothered the older professors to no end. In addition, she never wore a bra. No one mentioned that. She always wore a T-shirt and her nipples were constantly hard and poking through the material.

I talked to her every chance I got. I was taking a plant identification class. She showed an interest so I invited her along. One night when I brought her home she insisted that I come into their apartment. Inside she stripped off her shirt.

"You keep looking at my tits and it makes me so God damn horny," she told me, " I want you to fuck me."

She stripped off the rest of her clothes as did I. Her juices were exceedingly thick, like Karo syrup. This occurred many times, whenever her husband was going to be out late.

I tend to wear tight tanks a lot and have no problem if someone checks me out. Let's me know they like what they see

I dont have much to look at so I dont often see men looking. I do notice my large breasted friends attract a lot of attention. I think they do secretly enjoy it even though they pretend otherwise.

I think it's more about how a lady carries herself. Confidence is a turn on in itself.

IE.....flaunt what ya got ! :D

No, I don't enjoy it; it doesn't arouse me. It makes me (even more) self-conscience, makes me wish I'd worn a sweater.

I like and purposefully show them off haha, I don't even pretend to get mad and usually smile at people who check them out

everyday...since I left the workforce and have many days of leisure I go without a bra all the time and love seeing who will notice and how so...its liberating and pleasurable too!

Bi-Brooke

Something about breasts, the swell, the cleavage, the shape, the form - add in a hint of nipple either a large soft nipple that creates a slight mound or a sharp hard pointed nipple that pokes thru - what is not to look at ;) Probably the easiest way to get me aroused - other than 'touch'.

Also love the variety of the naked breast as well - from small and pert, upturned to nicely sized handfuls to larger rounded or huge melons..... the mix of size shape and the way they hang is also delightful.

aghhhhh...... back to work then ;)

What can I say, I like attention. They get me attention. There's nothing wrong with that. Right?

Discussion point really - feel free to join in.

As I said - i 'love' breasts and find it fairly difficult not to look - doesn't mean I dont acknowledge the woman as a person or make eye contact - it is just 'enjoyable'' for me to take in the 'form.

i kinda liken it to if a man were to go round in tight, thin trousers with a well defined outline of his cock (lets say semi hard) - i expect that would also be quite difficult 'not' to look at!!

ps - just off to try on my tight silk trousers ;)

What can I say, I like attention. They get me attention. There's nothing wrong with that. Right?

lol you sound like my wife. Took her years to be more open about showing the girls, but she does it now

Jack's wife Kalinda here. Mine are always on display for all to see as I never wear a bra to go out, and never wear anything at home. I love for men and women to see them, but I would rather they suck on them.

Back