How do you like your pussy licked ?

I ate my wife.

Just thinking about this gets me hard, I am apparently a cum whore because the other night while fingering my wife, who never lets me taste her, I demanded she let me eat her cunt and I forced my face into her pussy and starting licking away before she could object. I almost came without touching my cock from eating her and swallowing her wet juices, and when she came I licked her juice and took delight in swallowing every drop until I licked every last drop of girl cum. Fuckin' hot, and it surprised her in a very good way, needless to say, she will let me do it again and again from here on out, I plan on getting lots of pussy cum in my diet, delicious, the taste is beautiful!

Love getting my pussy licked. I'm usually on my back or on my side when my guy does it. I love it when the guy teases my clit with the tip of his tongue and then goes to the lips and then licks up and down inside. I have never tried facefucking though

I adore licking a woman's pussy. I like it better than getting my cock sucked. If she's completely bare down there, then I'll admire it, then slather my tongue all over her labia and suckle on it like ice cream. Just the thought of it makes me hard.

I love licking a woman's pussy, especially, when she is on her back with her legs spread and knees up: big broad flat strokes of my tongue from her ass to her clit

I think we ladies like to be serviced just like the men do. It's best when they enjoy doing it. Enthusiastically get in there with all you've got. Smell it, blow on it, lick it - all of it. Don't forget those fingers and lips. Make it dripping wet so we can feel it running down us. Tease us. Change it up......until you feel, see, hear it starting....

I think we ladies like to be serviced just like the men do. It's best when they enjoy doing it. Enthusiastically get in there with all you've got. Smell it, blow on it, lick it - all of it. Don't forget those fingers and lips. Make it dripping wet so we can feel it running down us. Tease us. Change it up......until you feel, see, hear it starting....

Well said Aglaopheme :)

build up

How about the build up prior to some tongue/ pussy action, lightly kissing down over the pubic mound while fingers tease the nipples hard, licking that crease of skin at the very top of the leg as a hand cups around a buttock, kissing over the pussy where your clit is but your clit still hidden behind your lips.

Tongue running along the length of your pussy lips then back again, still not penetrating, nibbling each lip in turn, pulling on them a little, how wet would you be anticipating what was to come next, maybe a finger teasing around your opening, maybe a tongue flicking a little deeper inside you hunting out your clit. Never forgetting to run a hand up to your breasts to pinch and roll your nipples between thumb and finger......

As a woman would you get to the point where you demand more, demand that the tongue teasing you goes to work on your clit, or maybe used to tongue fuck you?

Running my strong hands up your legs, the silkiness of your stockings under my palms as they journey north following the shapely contours. Fingers finding the hem of your skirt and playfully ruffling it up around your hips, enough to expose your creamy inner thigh that lies beyond the intricate lace design of your stocking tops.

I adore the way you whimper as you feel the touch of my tender lips. The way your eyes close as you lean back against the wall as a soft tirade of tender butterfly kisses falls upon your thighs. Each one sensual and tender, playfully edging that bit higher.

I can hear your every heavy breath, your bosom heaving as I sense your mind melting.

Taking my mouth to your tiny panties, kissing you firmly up through the damp material, I trace my tongue against your mound. I hear you whimper softly as I slowly gorge on you through the flimsy, soaked lace that clings to your weeping sex. I can smell your aroma, taste your through your panties, feeling your body writhe against the wall, pleading whimpers urging me on.

Running my tongue against the length of your pussy before French kissing your delicious cunt through the ever more saturated lace. Over and over until the point you can barely breathe. I know you are close, the way your grind your hips against my invading tongue leaves me in no doubt.

A finger slowly peeling the sodden lace to one side as I finally savour the feeling of your deliciously wet cunt upon my lips, my tongue eagerly devouring with a suckle and a lick. Feeling your liquid lust weep against my mouth, my tongue turning its attention to your engorged hyper sensitive bud.

Dancing and swirling I begin to tattoo my name with the tip of my tongue against your clit, feeling your hips pressing upon me as I lose myself to the sounds and sensations of your impending pleasure :heart::kiss::heart:

Yes pleas:D

How about the build up prior to some tongue/ pussy action, lightly kissing down over the pubic mound while fingers tease the nipples hard, licking that crease of skin at the very top of the leg as a hand cups around a buttock, kissing over the pussy where your clit is but your clit still hidden behind your lips.

Tongue running along the length of your pussy lips then back again, still not penetrating, nibbling each lip in turn, pulling on them a little, how wet would you be anticipating what was to come next, maybe a finger teasing around your opening, maybe a tongue flicking a little deeper inside you hunting out your clit. Never forgetting to run a hand up to your breasts to pinch and roll your nipples between thumb and finger......

As a woman would you get to the point where you demand more, demand that the tongue teasing you goes to work on your clit, or maybe used to tongue fuck you?
Mmmmm yes more please;)

That's the kind of service I love to provide.

With his tongue. His head between my legs and my hands on his head.

That sounds like just the position I want to be in, especially if you'll wrap your legs around my back and squeeze my head between your thighs when you're ready to cum.

With lots of passion, some fingering and sometimes I love it if my husband spits on it when he's holding me open.

Very decadent and naughty but we love it.

Okay, when my husband is licking my pussy for a long period of time he no longer is hard or not as hard, and I take offense to this as if maybe he's really not into it or something. So fellas does it mean something or is it "normal" for this to happen..?:confused:

Okay, when my husband is licking my pussy for a long period of time he no longer is hard or not as hard, and I take offense to this as if maybe he's really not into it or something. So fellas does it mean something or is it "normal" for this to happen..?:confused:

No an old lover I had concentrated so much on pleasuring me that his cock got soft. Nothing wrong with that. As soon as he's ready to stuff it in you it'll 'perk' up.

I agree with Black_and_White_Writer

It happens to me when I am eating my wife for a long time.
It all still works when it is time LOL :)

Just like what has been said above, it is no big deal. I can be very turned on from giving my gf oral but not actually hard. Usually right after she comes and my face is very wet with her juices, I start to get hard. By the time I am in position to enter her I am hard.

It also depends on the position for me. If I am on my knees giving oral to her from the side of the bed, I don't usually get hard. If she is sitting on my face and I am on the bed face up, I usually stay hard, unless we are at it for a long time then I get soft. But she usually reaches back to grab me from time to time in that position.

For me, giving my gf oral is more of a mental/emotional turn on than a physical one. Knowing that I am pleasing her is a big turn on to my brain, then feeling her reactions and hearing her moans, causes that turn on to become physical. Her taste and smell are direct physical turn ons, but after a few minutes kissing and licking her, I am not thinking about her taste I am concentrating on her pleasure.

ES

Back