Any curious, straight guys out there?

Who's gonna help me break my husband in. He's sucked cock once, but didn't like it much as it was a black guy with a 10" dick. He wants to suck a normal dick and we want to suck you and make a mess out of your cum. Any takers?

Jen

======>>(~)

nurse_erotic05 said:
Who's gonna help me break my husband in. He's sucked cock once, but didn't like it much as it was a black guy with a 10" dick. He wants to suck a normal dick and we want to suck you and make a mess out of your cum. Any takers?

Jen

I'll be right there. Is turnabout fair play? Looking for my first CS...

Cranky

nurse_erotic05 said:

Jen

If you were in Auburn, Alabama I could help you out but MA is a little far. :p

nurse_erotic05 said:

Jen

I wish I was closer. I would love to help you both out.

Greetings Nurse and Hubby

I would love to help you. Perhaps your travels will take you to New Jersey sometime. Please keep me in mind. I beleive I have the cure for what ailes the two of you. And I should like to administer he medicine:)

nurse_erotic05 said:

Jen
If you ever visit Arizona, let me know.

Glory Holes are good for the soul

south_florida_bicur said:
you've piqued my interest. What happened in the sex store?

There was a video store that I went to a few times to rent videos but I always saw men passing the video section and walking towards another part of the store. One day I asked the clerk what that was all about and he told me there was a room where you pay $5 to enter and there were booths there that showed movies. I was interested but that was for another time.

Then I got the nerve up one day to pay the $5 and enter the room. I saw alot of guys standing against the back wall and they were facing booths. I though that was were you were suppoed to stand so I stood next to the wall. I saw that the booths all had doors and when they were ready to come they would go into a booth and close the door. So, I eventually did just that.

I was watching a video and started pulling down my zippper when I felt another hand on my pants. I looked over and saw a hole in the wall. THe other hand started pulling my fly down and unbuttoning my pants. I let him do it and he started pulling out my cock and stroking it. I liked it alot and I let him do that until I came.

Later that night I jumped online and found out the holes in the walls were called Gloryholes. I never knew that . :D
Glory holes are good because you can get your nut without anyone knowing who you are. He gets his mouth full of cum and you get your rocks off. There is nothing wrong with this. It is only bad if you make it bad. :D
That is the extent of the story. I have jacked off a guy in the other booth before but he stopped after he realized i wasnt going to blow him.

nurse_erotic05 said:

Jen
If you ever visit Arizona, I'd be more than happy to help you out.

brush your tongue

namron711 said:
A question for the more experienced people out there (and perhaps an attempt to instill more interest in this thread):

Am bicurious and have considered the logistics of trying to deepthroat a cock. Considering the typical curvature of a penis...would it not make more sense to suck a cock in the 69 position. This would allow the shape of the cock to match the shape of the mouth-throat. Doing it in most any other position would be like trying to fit together two wrong puzzle pieces.

Your comments please.
i had an ex-girlfriend tha t use to brush her tongue to get the gag reflex used to having somethin there. I tried it. I can deep throat 8"

cracker4444 said:
i had an ex-girlfriend tha t use to brush her tongue to get the gag reflex used to having somethin there. I tried it. I can deep throat 8"
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
and where are you?
lol

Crave BI Too-Tumblelove

Tumblelove. I live in the St.Louis County area. Limited BI experienced. Married and mostly straight. Crave some man on man fun quite often. I also would suck off my own cock if I could. Interested in talking. email FRANK000010@hotmail.com

I live in the Louisville area. I've had some limited expirence with same sex in my twentys, and would like to try again, and maybe bottom. I've posted a personal, but I think I phrased it so clumsly no one will take it seriously. The problems of being raised in a small town; I know twenty ways to discuss the weather an none to say I'd like to suck cock. :rolleyes:

Want to play

I'm a straight, married, bi curious closet crossdresser. Would love to have the experience of sucking a hard cock....The thought of getting a guy off with my mouth (especially while dressed like a girl) really makes me horny.

Back