Gay/Bi Male Fantasies

Fantasy #1

-> I finish working out at the gym and head to the locker room. Most everyone else has gone home for the evening except for a hot and sweaty guy a few lockers down from me. I strip off all my clothes and head in to the shower, and he follows shortly thereafter. I make sure he sees me looking at his cock, and when he doesn't act disgusted I head over to him and start lathering up his chest until we kiss. We then have sex in the shower - kissing, sucking, fucking, until both of us climax.

Fantasy #2

-> It's a hot Summer day and I'm cruising down the road in my friend's truck. He's admitted a couple of times that he's bicurious, but has never acted on his impulses. It's 90 degrees outside and we both have our shirts off. The radio is blasting at full volume, and the sun shines bright in the sky. I notice he adjusts his crotch, so without hesitation I bend down and ask if he needs some help with that. I unbutton and unzip his shorts and start sucking him while he tries to remain calm driving down the road.
 
The idea of giving over control to someone is a powerful fantasy.

My first gay fantasies were about being tricked into giving up my ass to a man. It took me a long time to get to the point where I would fantasize about willingly suck cock.

Being flat on my back with my legs hooked over a guys shoulders while he fucks me is what I willingly fantasize about now. I want a guy to take control, lube me up and make me beg for the cock I need in the center of my body.
 
The idea of giving over control to someone is a powerful fantasy.

My first gay fantasies were about being tricked into giving up my ass to a man. It took me a long time to get to the point where I would fantasize about willingly suck cock.

I've had the same experience - my early fantasies of sucking cock were of being shoved into a stall at a restroom and made to suck, then after an incident when some teens punched me, that instead of me just walking away, they'd dragged me behind some bushes, thrown me on my knees in front of the leader, and been told to suck him or else, and I pulled down his shorts and underwear and went ahead and sucked him while the others jeered, and then, after one time a man fondled me thru my jeans in public transportation (my first actual sexual contact with a male, and the moment I knew for certain I'd one day have gay sex), I started fantasizing that he'd whispered something about going to a hotel, that he'd then taken me to a really sleazy hotel, leading me by the hand to our room, and once there just ordering me to get on my knees and suck him, that I'd obeyed, and then he'd ordered me to strip and get on all fours on the floor, and that he'd pounded my ass.
 
you should read my short stories on Literotica, especially, Making Me and Sailing Away.my nom de plume is robertreams
 
This"discovering the true joy in total surrender is a main theme of my Male on Male stories in Literotica, check them out under the gay section of Literotica, pen name Robert Reams
Thanks for that, I'm enjoying your stories. :)
 
My fantasy is I find another married friend who I hang out with on a regular basis doing normal stuff that wouldn't set off either of our wives suspicions when we head out for a weekend camping trip or road trip to a ball game. Then while away we would spend a lot of time exploring each other sexually...both of us being truly versatile we would get off many times and many ways.
 
My fantasy is I find another married friend who I hang out with on a regular basis doing normal stuff that wouldn't set off either of our wives suspicions when we head out for a weekend camping trip or road trip to a ball game. Then while away we would spend a lot of time exploring each other sexually...both of us being truly versatile we would get off many times and many ways.
I think I could be that friend
 
So many lemme see

I have so many, it to me is about the sexuality of the situation.

I fantasize about being in the shower and when I come out naked with a towel a very thin good looking man is fixing something and I don't see him at first. drying myself off then I see him and he is looking at me wantonly. He walks up to me and pulls me to him and puts his hands around and on my ass.
He feels good even with his clothes on but I take his shirt off and then undo his belt. Pulling his pants and underwear down at the same time. I realize his shoes are still on so I bend down to take them off and on the way up lick his cock for a couple of seconds. After he is undressed we lay down on the bed and start to rub each other. He likes squeezing my ass and for the first time I feel his finger at my virgin hole. Just rubbing it at first it is so erotic. He pulls me up and starts to lick my ass and I am about to lose it. He then pulls me down and I'm laying on top of him. I feel his cock at my hole that he has left so wet. It is so enticing as his cock just rests against my ass, I decide to push my ass toward his hard but somewhat small cock. I rock my ass a little bit and feel him enter me. Oh, it feels so good. His hands massaging my ass as I slowly go down on his cock, then his hands on my hips, as I lean forward he starts to slowly move in and out of me. It feels like nothing I have ever felt before. I raise up and he is all the way in me. I start to move up and down on him and do this for about five minutes before he says he is going to cum, I feel his cock start to cum in me and it feels so good. He then lays me back and licks me as I'm already hard as hell to a mind blowing orgasm.

If you like this story write me at fungent1003@gmail.com and maybe we can exchange some thoughts.
 
here is one of them

I get pulled over by a cop. He's walks up and as he's standing next to my window his crotch is at eye level. His pants are tight and his bulge is noticeable. He catches me looking at it but says nothing. I hand him my license, hes looking at it and writing something down on top of my car. All i can see is his bulge getting bigger. He adjusts himself, i can see the outline of his thick cock straining against his pants. He looks down at me and catches me staring at it again and gives me a smile. He asks me to step out of the car and get into his. I sit in the passenger side, he tells me he might be able to let me off without a ticket. His cock is rock hard by this time and he starts rubbing it, looks me in the eyes then down to his cock. I take the cue, reach my trembling hand to his bulge and start rubbing it. He starts to unbuckle his belt so i unzip him. I open his pants, slide the waistband of his underwear down and a beautiful shaven 8 inch cock springs out. I grab it and start stroking it, not being able to help my self i go for it and go down on him. Take him in my mouth and proceed to give him a long wet blowjob until he cums hard.
 
I hire a guy to mow the lawn. It's hot and he's working shirtless. He has long, toned muscles, and tattoos on his arms and chest. The sight of him makes my cock so hard it's about to break my zipper. I'm watching him from the window, rubbing my hardon through my shorts. Just as I'm opening up my pants to jack off to my lawn mower man, he looks up at the window and grins this sort of lopsided grin that's so sexy I almost cum then and there. He turns off the mower and heads toward the house. I hurry up and make sure my shorts are zipped and my shirt is long enough to cover my raging hardon. He asks for some water, so I hold the door for him to come in. His hand 'accidentally' brushes my crotch as he passes, and my guts catch on fire. He sits on the couch as I get his ice water. When I hand it to him, he asks if I enjoyed watching him work. I start to stammer some clumsy response, and he just grins that grin again and says it's okay. He grabs his shorts about halfway down his thigh, and a swelling starts under the fabric. I realize with a start that he's squeezing his cock, and it must be a beast! He sees my eyes widen in amazement, and asks me straight out if I want to see it. I can only nod dumbly. He cocks his head and says "c'mon down here, then." In a trance, I get on my knees in front of him, and he stands up. I unbutton and unzip his shorts, and gently tug them down. I catch my breath as his clean-shaven cock flops out, easily 9 inches long and 2 inches thick, and it's only half-erect! I'm hypnotized as it begins to rise up over his big heavy balls. Almost out of proportion to his trim body, his now fully-erect mast has got to be 10 inches long with a large flaring head. I carefully wrap both my hands around it and slowly start stroking it. After a minute, I decide I want to try licking his balls. He groans loudly and appreciatively. Soon I decide that I have to taste that beast of a dick. I keep one hand around the base, and start to lick my way up the shaft. When I get up to the head, my excitement gets the better of me. I immediately open my jaws wide and put that big head in my mouth. He gasps and says how good my mouth feels. Encouraged, I try to put as much in as I can. The monster bumps the back of my throat, and I start to work my head up and down, jerking him as I suck him. Before long, he starts bucking his hips and his cock starts twitching. I pull my head back to where the tip of his cock is just resting on my tongue, and I keep jerking him. He grabs a handful of my hair and yells "don't stop now! I'm cumming!!!" Just then his dick swells in my hands and the first blast surges from his cock. One spurt is so much that it seems like a whole load in itself. It hits the back of my throat and I swallow it. Then the next blast splashes across my tongue. It's incredibly hot, and sweet with an almost herbal taste to it. And he just keeps cumming, one spurt after another. Soon my mouth is full and I pull back so he can keep cumming on my face, in my hair, on my neck and chest. Finally, his load is spent. I'm a sloppy sticky mess, happy as can be. He offers to help me clean up, so we head for the shower.
 
More to come in the shower scene. But it's late, and I feel I've been typing too much already. Must go....blow off some steam before bed.
 
-I'm kidnapped, at some sort of resort-like place and I'm told I'll be released only if and when I "graduate" from being trained as a gay bottom - I have little choice but to submit, and my training consists of honing my skills in sucking cock and taking cock in the ass in every conceivable position, separately and both at once, and being trained to please men thus. I'd soon be praised for my cocksucking skills, and, more importantly, I'd soon enjoy the training more and more.One day, I'd be trained in crossdressing also. Then one day, I'd be crawling on all fours, my legs and armpits shaved by me, my head hair and pubic hair bleached by me, and i'd be wearing a collar and be pulled using a dog leash, i'd be getting routine training being fucked doggystyle, and my trainer's cock would start hitting my prostate in just the right way, I'd get more and more pleasure until I'd have a screaming orgasm and cum without my cock being touched. Then I'd be congratulated on having graduated from my training, be told I was free to go, and offered a job as a male prostitute, which I'd gladly accept.
 
I find it interesting that so many of us guys who identify as bisexual, myself included, fantasize about ourselves in a subservient role. Many see themselves as feminine, but even those of us who don't identify as such, me again, still fantasize about either serving or being taken, "pulled" as one person here put it. I wonder what that means. For me it means not being in charge for once, to letting go to other's direction, rather than having to always be the aggressor. I too just want to be taken, by one guy, or girl, or a group of both/either. I just want to surrender to my sexuality.
I also think that a big reason us Bi guys tend to be subservient bottoms is because of how it is on the other end of the spectrum from our straight sexual experiences. Even though I prefer bottoming when being with a guy, when it comes to girls I am a total, dominate lover. I think what led me to be with a guy in the first place was just the idea of experiencing something different and when you have been fucking women your whole life it doesn't get much more different then taking a cock in the ass. In sex, and in life in general there is just so much that the world has to offer, so I believe that limiting your options is totally detrimental to what I, personally, want to get out of my time here on this blue and green marble.

Hear hear!

All things considered, I tend to be slightly more submissive than dominant in my relationships, though I can take either role (it depends in part on how horny I am :D). I agree that the appeal of being 'taken' by another man (or a woman with a strap-on) is in part because it's a totally different experience than what we're used to in conventional hetero sex (vive la difference!) as well as perhaps being more titillating because of its unconventionality and 'forbidden' nature.

My personal fantasy is the 'gangbang' type, though not in an aggressive fashion - maybe 'multiple partner encounter' or 'gay sex orgy' better describes it. I'd love to take turns sucking off several guys (3 or more, preferrably) and swallowing their cum, then having them all fuck me and cum in or on me. (Interestingly, I like the idea of multiple guys cumming all over me but I can't stand bukkake porn.) I have several versions of this fantasy - one is a bath house scene where I go and make myself available to a group of men, another is a summer camp scene, and the third is a truth-or-dare session that evolves into group sex. My girlfriend has expressed interest in a MMF threesome and that's something I'd also enjoy.
 
fantasies of sucking cock

Well I've done that, and have lived out several of my fantasies. I have some really good friends, in that respect.

Not really sure some of my remaining ones are printable. Nothing illegal, just extremely piggy. (And not likely to ever happen due to not being able to play "safe.") but that's what makes them exciting.

I have some really hot and kinky fantasies, the thought of feeling a hard cock sliding through my hands or sucking a cock and feel it get harder in my mouth as I suck. The hard smooth rubbery feeling is exciting , I would love to trade some fantasies....
 
jacking off as I drive then caught

Driving at night on a lonely country road, naked and stroking my cock. I get pulled over by a country cop. I could not get my pants on so I continued to stroke my cock as the cop approached. The beam from his flashlight shined around the interior of my car and settled on my cock, shiny with lube and sticking up as I stroked myself. He asked if I was enjoying myself, I said it feels good, he unzipped his pants pulling his cock out, it was already about 6 inches and growing. My hands encircled his shaft stroking up and down. It grew to 10 inches of throbbing meat. He opened my door ordered me out, our hands stroking each other. He pushed me to my knees as his cock pushed into my mouth. He started to fuck my face, stopping for a few seconds he radioed someone to come to where we were, he had a surprise he would enjoy.....
 
I have a couple of fantasies.

One is that I want to suck dick/be fucked in public. I want to be in a parking lot somewhere with a guy sitting on the tailgate of his truck and me sucking his dick. People seeing me do it.

Another one is that I want to be caught by my wife. Not the whole fight/omgurcheating. I want to be fucked from behind when she walks in or me riding his cock or a gay 69.
 
massage

My fantasy begins with me going to get a massage. After getting undressed and layed out on the table he comes in and starts giving me a really good massage from my neck to the bottom of my feet. Then he starts moving back up and starts working on my ass. Rubbing oil all over my ass he starts rubbing it into my asshole. After getting me good and lubed up he climbs on the table and enters me. While he is fucking me another man comes in the room and starts to fuck my face. I totaly satisfy both and am satisfied myself. Need to find a way to make it a regular thing. :eek:
 
My football friend...my massive football friend drives right to my house too tired to get un dressed. He is dirty, sweaty and bloody. I help him to the bed and I gently peel off his equipment while he struggles to keep his eyes open. While laying there naked, I quietly sponge down his huge chest and legs. He is twice my size.

Slowly, he becomes arroused. I gently mount him and bring him to orgasm where he then passes out. I masturbate beside him, gazing at his massive frame.
 
bar pick up

I want to be pick up by a couple of business men in the bar, who get me drunk. They take me back to their room where they proceed to fuck my mouth and ass for a few hours. I wake up in the morning in a man sandwhich!
 
That is my favorite fantasy. a 3 some for my horny wife and I shock her by sucking cock!
 
is to be in a MMF threesome with my wife, who knows nothing about my predilections. The threesome, requested by her is set up by me, and I just happen to choose a bi guy who understands that my wife knows nothing about my desires, and who is willing to help to make them happen. As we are in our hotel room, my wife and I in a 69, he comes up and takes her from behind. She feels my tongue on her clit while he fucks her... then suddenly he "accidentally" slips into my mouth and fucks my face for a few strokes before blowing my spot by calling me a cocksucker. My wife gets off me, and he continues to fuck my face, which she looks at, incredulously. She starts to say something, but our stud shuts her up by grabbing her hair, pulling her close, and saying to her... good little cocksluts like you and your hubby should know their place... yours is to suck cock without complaint. Then he shoves his hard cock in her mouth and pulls me by my hair so I am now sitting up and sucking next to her. She gets very hot, and the two of us suck him off until he finishes on our faces. Then, he will fuck both of us....

Man I am making myself very very horny! :rose::rose::rose:

Fuck that makes me so hard as well
 
Back
Top