My wife on vacation without me

So I told her to go ahead and confess and she said that Kurt and Marie had taken her to a party that was actually a lot more like an orgy in reality. I texted her and said that must mean that she got fucked by a couple more guys she hadn't told me about and she texted back that she had kinda gotten a bit drunk and it was more than a couple

Wasn't I right that Kurt would find some good use for his fucktoy and get some more cocks into her holes?

Last edited:
More cocks for my wife

So we’re home . . . Cindy was there was there when I arrived looking, especially cute. She was wearing a tight sleeveless dress making her look somewhat prim and proper, rather than the slut wife I knew her to be.

There really wasn’t much talking. In fact, we were on our bed fucking within a few minutes and Cindy is now asleep after a 30 sex session that was sprinkled with little confessions of what she did in Germany. The confessions began immediately, in fact.

I lifted up her dress and saw that she was wearing pink panties which I had never seen before and which she told me later were actually Marie’s, since Cindy doesn’t actually own that many panties. But whoever owned the panties, there was little doubt these were wet panties and just as little doubt that they were cum-wet.

Kurt’s cum I asked. Cindy blushed visibly and confessed that it was not Kurt’s at all, but a guy called Paul that she had met at the party and that she had gone home with the final night in Germany, with Kurt’s blessing and encouragement. Paul had fucked my wife hard and finally came on her panties. He told her that the spermy panties were a present for her husband and here she was delivering his present.

So you fucked Kurt, Paul and the kid next door? Cindy blushed again and told me that he wasn’t the only guy that she had been with at the party. She had gotten a bit drunk at the party and had to lay down. Soon she was laying on a sofa, her skirt rolled up, her legs spread and her panties around one ankle.

The first guy who took her was Kurt and the last was Paul. She isn’t certain how many guys had fun with her – about six she said but she said it could have been more.

After I fucked her just now she said she would tell me more in the morning

Knew it would be worth the wait for more details to come out . . . or is to cum out??

So we’re home . . . Cindy was there was there when I arrived looking, especially cute. She was wearing a tight sleeveless dress making her look somewhat prim and proper, rather than the slut wife I knew her to be.

There really wasn’t much talking. In fact, we were on our bed fucking within a few minutes and Cindy is now asleep after a 30 sex session that was sprinkled with little confessions of what she did in Germany. The confessions began immediately, in fact.

I lifted up her dress and saw that she was wearing pink panties which I had never seen before and which she told me later were actually Marie’s, since Cindy doesn’t actually own that many panties. But whoever owned the panties, there was little doubt these were wet panties and just as little doubt that they were cum-wet.

Kurt’s cum I asked. Cindy blushed visibly and confessed that it was not Kurt’s at all, but a guy called Paul that she had met at the party and that she had gone home with the final night in Germany, with Kurt’s blessing and encouragement. Paul had fucked my wife hard and finally came on her panties. He told her that the spermy panties were a present for her husband and here she was delivering his present.

So you fucked Kurt, Paul and the kid next door? Cindy blushed again and told me that he wasn’t the only guy that she had been with at the party. She had gotten a bit drunk at the party and had to lay down. Soon she was laying on a sofa, her skirt rolled up, her legs spread and her panties around one ankle.

The first guy who took her was Kurt and the last was Paul. She isn’t certain how many guys had fun with her – about six she said but she said it could have been more.

After I fucked her just now she said she would tell me more in the morning

Thank you! That was amazing. Sounds like Cindy had the vacation on a lifetime. And I must admit my green with envy toward you. I was over the fuckin moon when my wife got laid on her holiday from home for one evening with one guy. It sounds like the whole trip your wife had another man screwing her. And got gang banged as well!! That's so hot! I certainly hope she does have more to tell.

Thank you! That was amazing. Sounds like Cindy had the vacation on a lifetime. And I must admit my green with envy toward you. I was over the fuckin moon when my wife got laid on her holiday from home for one evening with one guy. It sounds like the whole trip your wife had another man screwing her. And got gang banged as well!! That's so hot! I certainly hope she does have more to tell.

I am sure there is more, but wondering if my wife really has any idea of how many cocks she sucked or how many guys came inside her. She's a total slut and now she knows it herself. I can't imagine how this has changed her and what she will want now. I doubt that I will be enough for her!

I am sure there is more, but wondering if my wife really has any idea of how many cocks she sucked or how many guys came inside her. She's a total slut and now she knows it herself. I can't imagine how this has changed her and what she will want now. I doubt that I will be enough for her!

You're right. You're not going to be enough for her. And I'm happy for you. I wish my wife was half as slutty as Cindy has become.

You're right. You're not going to be enough for her. And I'm happy for you. I wish my wife was half as slutty as Cindy has become.

Now that she is back, I certainly want to encourage her to take on as many lovers as keeps her happy. I have friends who would certainly fuck her and I want her to take more business trips with attractive men. She doesn't have to tell me everything, I know she will betray herself with her wet panties and little stains

I wish my wife my slutty enough just to fuck me.

But thanks Just, I can live vicariously through the experiences of others.

So proud of you, man!

She's a total slut and now she knows it herself. I can't imagine how this has changed her and what she will want now. I doubt that I will be enough for her!

I do hope to hear from you if she feels herself more of your wife or Kurt's fucktoy.
Actually no doubt about what she felt like while in Germany.

I do hope to hear from you if she feels herself more of your wife or Kurt's fucktoy.
Actually no doubt about what she felt like while in Germany.

Frankly I think she would do it with anyone right now and probably will. I fucked her three times yesterday and she still wanted more. Perhaps she will settle down in time.

We talked last night about whether we should get into swinging. But I think Cindy will always outpace me. She is going to be a fucktoy for a lot of guys I expect

So what is that you really want? Both you going into swinging together or Cindy on her sexwife path with you being a mere cuckold?

Frankly I think she would do it with anyone right now and probably will. I fucked her three times yesterday and she still wanted more. Perhaps she will settle down in time.

We talked last night about whether we should get into swinging. But I think Cindy will always outpace me. She is going to be a fucktoy for a lot of guys I expect

So what is that you really want? Both you going into swinging together or Cindy on her sexwife path with you being a mere cuckold?

Hey I need to come in here with a rebuff: JF has been fucking his newly slutted wife since the minute they met up after her holiday, and three times yesterday. That is no way "mere cuckold", not even "cuckold", rather "Exceptionally generous husband who is hugely enjoying his wife's new-found nymphomania and taking every advantage of it"

And good on him! :cool:

Well if being a cuckold means that I have to stay celibate or monogamous, not so sure I want that. But I am fine with Cindy doing what she has to do, which is apparently to screw lots and lots of guys.

Hey I need to come in here with a rebuff: JF has been fucking his newly slutted wife since the minute they met up after her holiday, and three times yesterday. That is no way "mere cuckold", not even "cuckold", rather "Exceptionally generous husband who is hugely enjoying his wife's new-found nymphomania and taking every advantage of it"

And good on him! :cool:

That's how I see it too -- we won't be happy unless Cindy gets what she need s sexually.

So... no more stories?

Now what are us sexless men supposed to read?

Well I hope their will be more stories and soon.

We are trying to plan out lives to our new circumstances. I am actually quite happy with the freedoms I have now. I certainly don't care to increase the number of lovers I have. Nonetheless, we have decided to try swinging, because what Cindy seems to need is lots of men -- as many as possible. That in itself is exciting for me.

We know two couples who swing and will probably party with them in the near future.

... We know two couples who swing and will probably party with them in the near future.

Have either or both of these two guys 'swung' into your Cindy before, or will they be new cock for her? And their women: have you laid either of them before now, or would this be new pussy for you to plough?

Back