Hottest Compliment You've Ever Received?

My first partner said: Oh... my... God... Your dick feels like it's gonna pop out of the top of my head!
(Not really romantic but great to hear)
She also told me later that she'd never enjoyed having her pussy licked until I did it...

I've also been told by my wife that her long term ex only ever made her cum a handful of times... I usually make her cum about 3 times a session.
 
Best . . .

I had a sub once who, after giving me one of her typically wondrous blow jobs in a quasi-public place, looked up at me and said, "You have the best tasting cum of any man I've ever known!" I smiled for a long time from that and let her confirm her opinion whenever she was a good girl.
 
I was told by one lover that my pussy milked him into cumming twice once right after the other... said it was magical! Ha! Too bad the rest of the relationship wasn't... but still... good to know those Kegel exercises really do work.
 
Was told by a male friend I was so tasty he'd " use my shite as toothpaste". I told my husband and he said that line was used by a cartoon character called 'Sid the sexist' from a lads magazine called 'Viz' so it was very crude and not original.

I suppose its the thought that counts.
 
I suppose, really, the hottest compliments would be the non-verbal ones; sighs, moans, quickening breath, or shouted exclamations that tend to be no more coherent than "Oh!" or "Ooh, yeah!"

But I do like to remember some less, shall we say, in-the-moment compliments along the lines of "You're good!" :)

And I still like to think about a time, long ago now, when someone very special remarked, "When your shorts dropped, I thought Why has he been hiding this all these years?!" :cool:
 
Best that I have have gotten from a woman was 'it is hard' (what did she expect) and from a man was 'nice eyes'. Sexiest comment was from a woman, 'you are gray' (it is hard to explain).
 
"You are the hottest piece of ass that ever lived."

Yep. And don't you forget it, buddy.

Great idea for a thread.
 
I was voted "most likely to become a pornstar" in my HS yearbook. I was also voted "most likely to become a professional athlete". Unfortunately, neither came true.
 
I was voted "most likely to become a pornstar" in my HS yearbook. I was also voted "most likely to become a professional athlete". Unfortunately, neither came true.

You clearly didn't train hard enough on your technique to make it to the standard where fans would pay to watch??
 
On a course evaluation: "I love Prof. Tio. He's hot!"
(What 60-year old prof wouldn't want to hear it from an 18-year old student? The Dean, however, was not congratulatory.)
 
Hottest compliments I have received have all been quite recent, all from a beautiful, dynamic, imaginative woman who has her pick of men, who knows what she wants and, inexplicably, it's me. That's the highest compliment I can imagine.

J
 
Not real a compliment but I came home one day to find a note from a girl(Before cell phones) that said "I came by looking for your penis".
 
Hottest compliment? "Oh god! You're built like your father." My dad's girlfriend's opinion of my manhood when she seduced me after getting angry at my dad.
 
My husband is a math teacher. He does math problems for fun! After watching me solve a problem for my statistics class, he told me that I didn't solve it like he would have, I did it better. He then said mine was an "elegant solution." Sexiest compliment from him EVER!
 
My husband is a math teacher. He does math problems for fun! After watching me solve a problem for my statistics class, he told me that I didn't solve it like he would have, I did it better. He then said mine was an "elegant solution." Sexiest compliment from him EVER!

I like that
 
Twisted but hott!

Today I heard "I fuck you when I fuck my wife." Wifey then said "It's ok, it's the best sex when he does."
 
My husband is a math teacher. He does math problems for fun! After watching me solve a problem for my statistics class, he told me that I didn't solve it like he would have, I did it better. He then said mine was an "elegant solution." Sexiest compliment from him EVER!

That's a huge compliment!
 
A few recent ones..

A morning after text telling me that me being so in tune to my orgasms lead to him keeping his erection for hours.

"Oh my god!, you are an amazing cocksucker !"

And a large and very wet spot on the front of a pair of Khakis. ;)



A
 
Back
Top