Anyone out there let their wife screw around?

I'd encourage it when I could whether it be with a girl or guy. Been with my wife for coming up on 16 years I love her as I did back when we started dating, our sex life is good, but over the years she has talked intimately about her ex-boyfriend that she dated before me about their sex life and what they'd do together their break-up happened when I came into the picture and I believe there is still some hidden excitement that she still has for him. I have thought about them meeting up some place and letting her explore those old feelings once again.

We fantasize about it all the time. I'm not sure what it means but we had sex last night and fantasized about her being with her boss. She left me a voice mail this morning saying what a great time she had last night. The catch is that she called from her boss's cell phone. Can anyone help me read this. I'm too excited to think rationally.

We fantasize about it all the time. I'm not sure what it means but we had sex last night and fantasized about her being with her boss. She left me a voice mail this morning saying what a great time she had last night. The catch is that she called from her boss's cell phone. Can anyone help me read this. I'm too excited to think rationally.

What kind of relationship does she have with her boss? She could be teasing you and trying to see your reaction but I personally would rather find a bull that she doesn't see everyday and has that much power over here, if your wife is decent looking there will be plenty of men willing to help.

Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)

Wife just texted "M" to find out if he was around tonight.. when he replied that he was sorta available she replied that she wanted to see him and that she would be there in a skirt "for easy access" ...

she just left and promised that she would either send me pics or call me and let me listen.. or if i was really lucky she would do both.. :)

last night turned out to be a bust... "M" ended up having his boss hanging out all night with him (he's a bouncer at a local club) so he couldn't slip away to the parking lot for a quicky.....

Back