The taste of cum

Kneeling, tongue out, mouth wide, looking into your eyes, waiting patiently.

Ok love but be sure to give me a cum kiss after.:kiss: I just had a big load yum wish you were here.

Last edited:
I'm craving a fresh load straight from the source right now...

Open wide.:D

Kneeling, tongue out, mouth wide, looking into your eyes, waiting patiently.

Ok love but be sure to give me a cum kiss after.:kiss: I just had a big load yum wish you were here.

*promises cum kisses

I'd love to give you a cum kiss too.

If you're up for it a three way cummy kiss might be fun ;)

Mutual Oral Is Best

I love eating my load. Here's one from yesterday morning while at work. I went to the bathroom and started rubbing my cock thru my sheer black panties and took it a tad to far and didn't want to waste any. To bad the first few spurts went over my hand and on the floor.

With so much cum going spare, why drink your own…?

Cum

I love eating my load. Here's one from yesterday morning while at work. I went to the bathroom and started rubbing my cock thru my sheer black panties and took it a tad to far and didn't want to waste any. To bad the first few spurts went over my hand and on the floor.

Looks delicious

With so much cum going spare, why drink your own…?

I'm with you, Tristan! With all the horny guys out there in the big, wide world, why are you all eating your OWN cum??? I KNOW that it's available. But...once you've tasted another man's cum, right from the source, you'll NEVER want your own again!

Soooo many guys...nice guys...out there that are NOT getting the release they need and deserve! Be a great humanitarian public servant...get out there and help them out! Offer your warm, wet mouth for their pleasure, and you'll get all the sweet, delicious cum you can hold!!! If you REALLY want it, just go out there and DO IT!!!

Believe me...you'll be soooo glad you did!!! 😊

Last edited:
I'm with you, Tristan! With all the horny guys out there in the big, wide world, why are you all eating your OWN cum??? I KNOW that it's available. But...once you've tasted another man's cum, right from the source, you'll NEVER want your own again!

Soooo many guys...nice guys...out there that are NOT getting the release they need and deserve! Be a great humanitarian public servant...get out there and help them out! Offer your warm, wet mouth for their pleasure, and your get all the sweet, delicious cum you can hold!!! If you REALLY want it, just go out there and DO IT!!!

Believe me...you'll be soooo glad you did!!! 😊

Well, I have had it from the tap (just last week!) but I'm still not going to waste my own!

Although I take your point (right down my throat). I would much rather drink it from the tap.

Well, I have had it from the tap (just last week!) but I'm still not going to waste my own!

Although I take your point (right down my throat). I would much rather drink it from the tap.

I ate my own as a youth, but never really got into it all that much. On the other hand...I've sucked out thousands of hot, delicious loads from other men and, very plainly stated, I LOVE and CRAVE cum!!! Just not my own. Go figure...

Back