The taste of cum

I was thinking about this thread last night. I was giving my bf a blowjob and I was going to edge him when one large drop of cum came splashing onto my tongue. It was a nice size drop - whitish and warm. And thinking it was lonely, I let go of my death grip on his cock. Splashing out came his buddies - rushing to greet him.
What's the point? If you are willing to take a drop why not take the whole load?

I agree and feel so much better whether you are on the giving end like you or the both ends like me. Fill my mouth and I will swallow every drop or I’ll fill your mouth and you can swallow or fill my mouth.😘

Loved it from the start

Same here. Tried my own first and loved it. First time I gave a guy a handjob, got some on my hand and licked it off. "Finger lickin' good" as they say. The next time I got my hand on his dick, I gave my first blowjob and got it all.

Nope, you're so right. I think Miss Manners wrote a whole chapter on swallowing etiquette . Check it out at your library.

I was actually going to mention her, but thought that'd be too obscure! She also would't want to be involved in something so sordid.

I was actually going to mention her, but thought that'd be too obscure! She also would't want to be involved in something so sordid.

Not so sure of that. My guess is she can turn into a right perfect cum whore when the mood strikes her. Though she'd hardly admit it. Can't we all?

Just shot a big load into a shot glass. Then drank up every drop. I love to leave it in my mouth and play with the cum for 2 or 3 minutes. Then swallow the load mmmmmm. I will not eat any thing or drink for an hour so I can enjoy the taste for a long time.👅

I've always thought that would be true, but as of yet I haven't had the opportunity to find out.
I want nothing to do with mine immediately after a climax. However, if I save it, frozen, and wait until I am horny again, I can play, savor and swallow my load without any problem. I suspect the same is true for loads supplied by another.

Love it

I have tasted my own, and it has become easierastime goes on, but I love when another guy shoots in my mouth. But what is reallyhot is when we kiss (male or female) and they share it with me...I am hardthinking about this. Anyone in NJ want to share with me????

If you decide to try it with your guy and he hasn't tasted cum you will have to stop him from running to spit. I did it by climbing on top of him and giving him that big sloppy kiss lol

Yep thats what my wife has done to me. We even took it to the next step. She used her vibrator on me as I jerked off shooting in my mouth.

In my teens had a girl friend that loved sex. She wasn't on the pill so I had to pull out to cum. Would give her a few orgasms then put her on her hands and knees fuck her till I was ready to cum tell her I am ready pull out she turn around take me in her mouth were I would finish and she always swallowed. Now before her I tried to self suck many times the only thing I could do was lick the tip. One time had a point of no return and shot in my mouth and liked it. She would let me come in her when she knew it was safe. This one time after we were finsh she asked me to get something for her to clean her pussy. She was laying there legs spread her pussy lips all swollen and red with my cum right at the opening and her bush matted. I just went down on her licking her. She called me a kinky pervert as I licked away. I gave her 2 more orgasms and it became part of our sex life when we could do it.

Just shot a big load into a shot glass. Then drank up every drop. I love to leave it in my mouth and play with the cum for 2 or 3 minutes. Then swallow the load mmmmmm. I will not eat any thing or drink for an hour so I can enjoy the taste for a long time.👅
I didn't have a shot glass handy earlier so off the palm straight into my mouth. Rolling around the teeth then down the hatch. Mmm.

I've always thought that would be true, but as of yet I haven't had the opportunity to find out.
I've cum into a condom, got horny again, warmed up the end of the condom in my mouth then poured it into my mouth (or anywhere else I fancy - face, hair, eyes). It's good to savour it. Now however I've got to the stage where it doesn't faze me to swallow it fresh, I love the taste so much.
It seems easier and more natural to gulp it down from someone else while you're still horny, though.

I didn't have a shot glass handy earlier so off the palm straight into my mouth. Rolling around the teeth then down the hatch. Mmm.

Mmm taste sound so tasty. I alway have the shot glass handy. They I can clean out every drop. I keep it in my mouth awhile before swallowing. Then saver the taste for along time.

Back