The taste of cum

My 1st taste of anothers cum was from an older next door neighbor who force me to suck him while we we camping out one night. We had been talking about sex and got horned and were jacking off. He grabbed the back of my head and forced me down on his dick. It didn't take him long untill he was spurting in my mouth. I jerked my head away spiting his spunk all over his sleeping bag. He was laughing his ass off. It didn't taste bad i just wasn't expecting it. The next day i sucked him again and many time afterward that year.

I have always liked the taste and texture of my transgender girlfriend’s cum. It is slightly sweet and reminds me of breast milk. I always swallow her big load of cream.

I’ve had my own and enjoy it. It’s been a few decades since I had my friend cum in my mouth. I enjoy the long lingering taste that cum seems to have long after his hard throbbing cock exploded. The taste reminded me of what I enjoyed. Back then it was a rush to make him cum quickly, ….now I’m looking forward to taking my time, edging a trusted friend till he explodes and has a guiltless orgasm while I lick his glands till he is fully satisfied and drained…

I have always enjoyed eating my own cum since I can remember. Even today, when I eat cum it always makes me feel so sexy. The first time I sucked a cock I recall being very surprised at the jets of sperm that were shooting into my mouth. After a minute I did my best to suck every drop of cum out of it that I could. It tasted wonderfully hot and delicious, I still think it does.

I'm still as horny as fuck when I'm sucking dick, and there precum and then the cum load itself tastes so fucking good and can't get enough of it. After I jack off and cum I'm not as horny, so I don't eat my cum but I taste my precum.

Cum is cum. Delicious, whether it's my own or another man's. The warmth, the scent, the taste and the aftertaste - all drive me wild!

I have always loved cum right from the start with a cute guy from college he came easy and quick, since then I have loved it even more , I love it everywhere and especially deep throating MMM !!

I have always enjoyed eating my own cum since I can remember. Even today, when I eat cum it always makes me feel so sexy. The first time I sucked a cock I recall being very surprised at the jets of sperm that were shooting into my mouth. After a minute I did my best to suck every drop of cum out of it that I could. It tasted wonderfully hot and delicious, I still think it does.
I heartily agree. Can't get enough!

But can you actually taste it if its going straight down your throat?
According to my sucker, it's more about the physical sensations of my cock throbbing and squirting directly down their throat, which is a thrill in itself for them. Only taste is if I pull out slightly and some of my load coats their tongue/back of mouth.

Though apparently a small burp or two after can make a slight cummy taste noticeable. 😄

But can you actually taste it if its going straight down your throat?
I love the taste of semen and I love eating it, but If my feeder ejaculates while his cock is fucking my throat, I'm unable to taste his cum. It's a fair trade off since I love the ecstatic sensation of being aggressively throat fucked even more than I love the taste of cum.

I like the taste of cum. I have had some that was bitter but most is great. I really like the taste of cum from a womans mouth when kissing whether it's mine or another man's.

It's usually bitter or sometimes sour. I like it from a beautiful cock but that's hard to find.

Back