The taste of cum

hi

I'm agree with pantywearer, but I also edge with a tenga egg, the mix of precum and cum is AWESONE:)

doing my exwife doggy style. Pulled out and shot c down her ass crack, then tongued her asshole. great taste.

Never could either, but I had a wet dream once and dreamed that I was able to reach my cock, and as I came in my mouth in my dream I came in my sleep. It was very real.

Me too! Happens every month or two for me. It feels completely real.

I used to suck my own cock and cum in my mouth until about 30. Now I cum in a cup so I can still have a taste :D

When I have a chance I'll freeze it in a cup to have a taste later, though it's a temptation to finish it right then.

I use an ice cube tray, takes a few loads, but makes an ice cube to suck on later or add to your favorite drink

I like tasting my precum allthe time, it's so sweet. However when someone gives me a blow job or we have 69 afterwards I'm so craving to share both our juices back and forth.

Just the thought has me stiff as a board!

Met with my favorite transexual the other day. while I always swallow her cum this time was differnet, as I was sucking her, she came in my mouth. My first complete blow job. What a different feeling that is, rather than having her jerkoff in my mouth.

Met with my favorite transexual the other day. while I always swallow her cum this time was differnet, as I was sucking her, she came in my mouth. My first complete blow job. What a different feeling that is, rather than having her jerkoff in my mouth.

It feels WONDERFUL to take that squirting orgasm in your mouth, doesn't it?! I think there is no other sexual thrill that even comes close!!! 💓💋

It feels WONDERFUL to take that squirting orgasm in your mouth, doesn't it?! I think there is no other sexual thrill that even comes close!!! 💓💋

Although I respect your experience in this matter, I'm afraid I cannot accept your statement as fact.

I'm going to need to conduct an independent comparison of all known sex acts and rate them using an objectifying, I mean objective scoring system. I will complete this task or die trying!

Although I respect your experience in this matter, I'm afraid I cannot accept your statement as fact.

I'm going to need to conduct an independent comparison of all known sex acts and rate them using an objectifying, I mean objective scoring system. I will complete this task or die trying!

Of course...my statement is fact to ME, and in my experience set.
Just as others see the ultimate thrill in spanking or pantyhose...things which do NOTHING for me! Our personal sexuality is unique.

Of course...my statement is fact to ME, and in my experience set.
Just as others see the ultimate thrill in spanking or pantyhose...things which do NOTHING for me! Our personal sexuality is unique.

Don't be so literal! I was just contriving an excuse to let my inner slut loose :devil:

Hmmm... I kinda like being spanked, but wearing pantyhose doesn't do anything for me.

Back