Kings Call

Aristobus rubbed his greying beard for a few moments in deep thought. His head slowing nodding in a half way yes and a half way no fashion. His gazing eyes falls upon the rest of the group for a few moment before answering the question. "Yes I can bestow these abilities upon your equipment however, those enchantments won't help you in damaging these undead, unless." His deep blue eyes falls upon everyone's equipment as he mutters words that everyone instantly forgets them after his uttering them.

"Yes! This is good, each of you have weapons that can harm the forces of the undead, but none of you have armor that would withstand a strike from their claws nor teeth. I can place an enchantment on each item but it will not be permanent for that spell would take more time than we have. I will do this once the quest is finished. The spell I place upon your armor will last but a month." he looked to each member for their nod of understanding.

"Now, since no one needs to go to the armory, I shall be right back with what I need to enchant your items. I suggest you speak among yourselfs on how you plan on proceeding upon this quest. I shall return shortly. With a wave of his hand he vanishes...
 
Last edited:
Magnus nodded and looked happily at where the wizard had vanished. He was not worried that his armor did not have those enchantments against the undead, His tribes Shaman had personally tattooed protection runes against such things onto him years ago. What he was pleased about was the fact he would get the enchantments he had asked for.

With them plus his own weapons and skills he was sure he would have few troubles on this adventure. He was actually not conceited enough though to think that he would not encounter something he would not be able to handle. He was glad he had the rest of his companions to back him up.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top