In The World Of Doctor Strange (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Luna Wolff

Dr. Strange
Unknown

Luna was the kind of girl that was always special and extremely intelligent. She knew four different languages and her IQ was off the charts. She was gifted in so many abilities, it made her a very special person with a very horrible past. But it was her past that made her into the woman that she was today. She had gotten a letter in the mail about a training opportunity with a very gifted man who used to be a doctor. How she got it was like how Harry Potter got a letter except without an owl it was delivered in the mail.

She had no idea how in the world something like that happened, however she went to the cafe that she was supposed to and ordered a Cappuccino as she waited in the back. She figured that if they knew who she was and they knew her address that they knew who she was and what she looked like so she relaxed Crossing one leg over the other and took a sip of a cappuccino. She hope they didn't know about her healing ability but she never used it except for once on a best friend that ended up passing away.

Her gift was very difficult for her. For every time she used it a part of her would bare the blunt of the injury. When she was 5 years old her best friend had gotten hit by a car because the driver wasn't paying attention. She held her close as she waited for an ambulance to come. It was then that she realized she had a special gift she held her best friend close and somehow within her she was trying to heal her unfortunately she was too young and too weak and could not bear the pain ahe screamed and ended up passing out.

She shook the memory out of her head and heard someone coming. She smiled a little bit and saw a gentleman in red and something inside her she knew who it was, she smiled.

"Dr. Strange I Presume?"

Last edited:
He had read over the background for Luna several times, he wasn’t as sure as some of the others that she was what they thought, but her academic achievements alone piqued his interests.

As he wove the energies of the universe into a portal, the amber sparks began to shimmer into existence, revealing the view of an alley way in the middle of his office at the fortress.

He stepped through, and then walked around the corner to the front of the cafe.

He recognized the blond girl immediately, her classic features were alluring, but her blue eyes set her apart from the others as he strode in

He took the seat in front of her as she watched him come in

“Yes I am, and you are Luna” he told her as his eyes locked on hers.

He wasted no time as he told her what he knew about her, and what they sensed if her gift. Healing was much more rare as a gift than people knew, and that made her special. The extent of the cost to here was not completely known.

“Your abilities are intriguing and we want to test them, in. Exchange we will train you to access the other aspects of your magic” he told her. As he did so he used a small twist of the air to have a cup of coffee float to him from the counter, people looking around in shock, were suddenly ignoring the act as Dr strange snapped his fingers, and the all ignored what they saw.

“There is much you have yet to learn. And that gift can help many” he said as he lifted his hand, revealing the scars from his surgeries, and as he held them up, the slight tremor was still visible.

“I’ve done as much as I can, but I’m not truly healed”

Luna didn't know what to say to him seeing his hands, Luna knew who he was and read everything about him and thought about his offer he must not have known what it costs her. But she could prove her point easy.

"Stephen my power comes with some deadly consequences..." She looked at him and she felt very comfortable. She knew she could give him a small example of her power and its consequences so he could see it for himself.

She placed her hands on one of his hands around the wrists so he could see what she was doing. Luna looked into Stephen's eyes. Soon she felt the shaking disappear a small gift to her new friend she even managed to make the scars on his hands less visible and she let him go unfortunately it did take its toll and she got a massive nosebleed.

She quickly reached for napkins and placed them up to her nose she could see the shock on his face and smiled a little. I found out I had my ability when I was about five years old unfortunately I could not save a friend. She had been hit by a car there was a hit and run I was so young I was so experienced and I remember trying but the pain was so great I couldn't use anything I forced it out of my head until I used my power so much that it cost me to pass out when I came to the only friend I had at the time was Dead."

Luna looks down and was really sad she closed her eyes and she shook her head. How do you deal with such things when you are 5 years old??. " I don't see how anybody can teach me to use my ability with such deadly consequences but then again you are the master of this reality and the Multiverse." She smiled a little showing she knew about him enough to know and to trust him.

" if there is a future where I can learn to use my ability without it costing me a lot personally I'd be more than happy to work with you" She looked down and closed her eyes as she silently cried. She knew how much pain the world was in and all she wanted to do was to help people she wanted to help her best friend all those years ago but she did not have the strength to do it but here Dr Strange is speaking with her she opens up her eyes and she looks at him with hope.

Last edited:
He watched as she explained her powers, and cleaned herself up. He felt pulled to comfort her, yet he also wanted to toughen her up. Alll magic came at a cost.

“We will be able to help you for sure. Under my instruction you will be able to learn many knew things. One of which will be how to pull fuel for your magic feom
Something other than yourself” he said as he reached across the table, cupping her chin and turning her gorgeous blue eyes to his.

“You will just have to trust me” he said as his thumb wiped away a tear.

“It does require total commitment though. Your life as you know it will change forever. The responsibility that comes with this will demand more from you than any mundane future could. Can you commit to that?” He asked her, but didn’t wait for her response. It was something for her to think about.

“Take your time and think it through. Make your decision in 3 days” he said as he let go of her chin and stood up, his broad slender frame towering over her where she sat.

“I’ll meet you outside of here at this time in 3 days. You don’t need to bring anything, all will be provided. I’ll wait for you for 5 minutes. If you are not here, I’ll have answer. “ he said.

He raised his hand, and summoned the travelers wheel.

“This is no small change, so be certain if you do choose to join me” he said, then stepped through the portal or his library and let the amber wheel close behind him.

She didn't know what to expect but as he talked she would have given him the answer right there and then but then she felt something that she hadn't felt before and she just listened she really listened to what he said because he really seemed to know what he was talking about. Luna nodded and the second he put his hand on her face it made her suck in a small amount of air she never been touched like that before it was innocent of course and it didn't mean anything but to her it meant everything with her parents gone she didn't have anybody.

It was hard for her when he disappeared before she could say anything so she sat there there was nothing to do but allow him to disappear. No one seemed to really care what was around her which was fine, secrecy was everything and she had a lot of thinking to do. She took the few days to really think about it she had a feeling she would not be coming back to the life of Normal. But she was fine with that she spent the three days at home looking at pictures and it wasn't until she saw her best friend violet picture that it really hit her. The picture was taken a day before she was killed she picked the picture up and tears fell from her eyes it was then she knew what she had to do.

"Violet I promise I will do what I can to be the hero you told me I should be..." She smiled and she packed a bag there was just some small things in it pictures of her parents, pictures and of her friend. She couldn't help but smile she had made up her mind. She put the back pack on her back and she went to the spot where she was to meet him he was right on time because she didn't want to miss him she wasn't far from the Rendezvous point so she just decided to walk there making sure everything was set. She didn't know if she would be back to her home so she made sure before she left that her car was in the garage and everything even her home was locked up.

"Good evening" she said smiling at him, she was a little surprised by how he looked at her "what you didn't think I would show?" She only had a small bag so hopefully that was not a bad thing but she was willing to sacrifice anything except for what was in her bag because what her bag had was memories. Sighing softly she wondered what all was going to happen but one thing she did notice and she smiled at him. "Your hands are not shaking ?" She said with pride in her voice. She placed her hands on his for a moment, no trembling.

She removed her hands off his and looked into his eyes "Nice to see I helped at least one person, but I am in this for the long haul. I have no family or friends I want to become more so I can help, and for some reason I really do trust you" She took one of his hands. "I am ready to see your world Stephen"

Last edited:
Stephen had watched her off and on, wrestling with her choice, from the astral plane. But he was soon confident she would make the right choice, so left her to her privacy.

On the third day, he donned a simple monks robe as he traveled to the shop.

He smiled as the cute blind approached. She wore a plain white shirt and grey sweatpants. She carried a smal bag with her on her back.

“Glad to hear that you have decided to commit to the training. The doubt and reservations that some retain will slow their learning. “ he told her as he began to move his hands in the casting of the portal.

Sparks flew and the gateway opened to a small secluded stone courtyard in a temperate climate. He gestured for her to step through.

The gateway closed behind him as he followed, and the oppressive heat was instantly palpable. He noticed her begin to sweat almost immediately, while he appeared untouched.

He smiled down at her, the shirt and sweatpants coming to mind.

“Let’s get you set up in your quarters. There you will find your training robes. They are significantly thinner than what you are wearing, so you won’t be so hot” he said as he lead the way to a small doorway in an old stone wall. The light was cast high iver head, letting her know they had traveled far from the morning light they had just been in.

The doorway led to a small hall and there he took her to a small room

There was a cot and a small table, a few hooks on the wall. On one hook hung a white robe, very very thin material

“Set your things aside and please change to your robe. And just your robe. We find that shedding all Rene ants if your old comforts will best aid in learning new. Then come back to the courtyard” he said as he turned and left.

She wasn't so surprised as she watched to make a portal with his hands she wondered if maybe one day she could do something like that.
When he made the comment about learning about holding on to your old life could be a problem when learning something new so she knew exactly what she was going to have to do. Luna smiled at Dr Strange and nodded.

When he left she put her bag on one of the hooks and she removed her clothing she grabbed the white robe and looked at it strange but she liked the feel of it on her skin she donned it fine she had no issue with it and he was extremely right it was nice and light. She didn't want to make him wait for long so Luna was outside in the courtyard.

Walking right out she smiled at him and it was quite satisfied with how she was feeling she put her hair up in a bun she cracked her Knuckles and she smiled at him.

"So what's the next step?" She said with a smile

His eyes were closed, his arms crossed over his chest and his head tilted down.

He heard her soft steps as she entered the courtyard, her bare feet making soft sounds on the age worn stone.

He kept his eyes closed as he heard her move, one corner of his mouth raising in a half smile as he heard her knuckles crack.

“The first thing you need to learn, is really forgetting. You need to be able to forget all those technical distractions of your old life. You need to be 100% present in the moment. It can be hard to lose all those stresses. To not worry about the future. And to not think of the past” he said as he took long deep breaths he lifted his hands.

“We will do this for an hour every morning. Finding your center, is the first step, in being able to grasp the powers around you. To sense them and feel them” he said. Eyes closed. Slow breaths, he felt his body begin to throb with the power of the universe as hi heightened awareness began to resonate with the frequency of the universe, linking him to it

Luna smiled at strange and she had a serious look on her face because she really did want to do this so she stood the way he did had her hands the way he did and she closed her eyes to find one Center? She wondered what that meant she didn't know if she would be able to do it but she slowly took a deep breath and let it out and she kept doing it and ended up really relaxing.

Without even really trying she felt something warm surround her but she didn't know was a soft blue glow started to go around her body she felt one with the universe which was weird because she did not know how it was possible to do something like that the first time but she allowed herself to go to forget everything that hurt her to forget her past to forget her present in the forget her future.

Her robe clings to her body showing the outline of her breasts the outline of her curves and hips and how it seems to Cascade over her vagina. As she found her center she allowed herself to go so she let her sextual tension out not realizing it that he could feel it since it's out in the universe. By what she let out it was easy to tell she found him sexually attractive and wanted him to take her.

Last edited:
As Luna began to relax Stephen let himself travel through all 11 dimensions as he watched her, finding himself to almost instantaneously and instinctively dial in on the frequency she put out into the universe.

His sense and awareness drank her in as the material of the thin garnet began to meld with her body. It was a made of a very rare construct that helped to integrated the physical body out of the restrictive 4 dimensions most humans bound themselves to.

As she began to relax he was able to harmonaoze with her through the material as well.

As he did he realized that she was so ‘untuned’ with her body, that was where her power came from. Herself directly.

As this began he found himself admire the ferm pert roundness of her breasts, as the robe began to meld with her body, increasing the efficiency with which it would allow him to evaluate her.

The raw ‘interest’ she had in him was extremely alluring. Although he had to admit, gray sweatpants season was soon approaching

His eyes began to drink her in and he couldn’t deny his response and interest.

He stepped closer

“there are more ways in which I can help to connect you to the universe, but in order to do so……” he let the rest of the sentence drop as aMai’s hind slipped up to her waste

“But it requires us to connect physically”

Luna heard what he said she felt so wonderful in this moment. When Luna heard Stephen speak she opened up her eyes and for a moment her eyes seemed to glow. Feeling his hand on her it made her feel something which she had never felt like this before. Luna could not imagine how wonderful being so free felt. Her heart beating in her breath nice and steady she smiled at him and gave a small nod for him to proceed.

" Then take me Stephen let us be one to bring me completely into your world". Luna placed her hand on his cheek and smiled. She removed her robes and allowed it to fall. She stood before him completely naked as naked as she was when she came into the world. Luna would have thought she would have covered her breasts or put a hand between her legs, but she didn't something within her told her to just relax and let him take her. She was shaven and perfect.

Back