The Special Friend (Closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Luna Wolff

Luna lived in the middle of nowhere that is how she wanted it. She was born in this log cabin and she loved the woods. Her parents were in a bad accident a few years ago so she's been living by herself for 5 years. She homeschooled herself and graduated two years early but she was away from many things which was how she wanted it. She loved the way the wind went through the trees how it creaked. Everything didn't seem the matter to her but there is one thing she did want and it was a friend.

What she didn't know was her world was about to change. It was about 5:00 at night when she started hearing some scratching and howling. It was cold and she was afraid somebody was hurt she put her jacket on and she went out it was really cold and it was snowing she fouled the howling and the scratching until she came up to a puppy of all things. It was a very cute Siberian Husky she didn't understand why anybody would let such a dog or any dog for that matter alone and loose.

"You poor thing....." Luna smiled and slowly moved towards the puppy. "I am not going to hurt you." She managed to pick up the puppy and put her clothes to her chest and rushed the little one in her home closing the door she placed the puppy down in front of a fireplace and she started a fire so the little one could get warm she nealt down petting the puppy.

"Your okay little one"

Barking rather high pitched, the young hound danced around, avoiding her grasping hands, and staying close to the warmth of the fire as he swiped at her hands with tiny paws. He even growled at her a few times, but unfortunately for him it was more adorable than ferocious.

It took several hours before he relaxed enough to fall asleep, and that was mostly him collapsing in exhaustion. His skull had a torn wound where something had obviously smashed him with force. From the shape it was probably a rifle butt, a boot, or something similar.

When he awoke, he was hungry, so he wandered around for a moment trying to find food and drink. Stopping on the warm carpeting he barked once than whined as he pooped. It hurt coming out, but when he peed right after it felt better. But he was still hungry.

Walking over to the furless creature he smelled its face. Then Barked. Why was she sleeping when he was hungry?

Luna didn't realize she had fallen asleep until she heard barking right in her face she slowly opened up her eyes and noticed the mess the dog made a soft smile appeared on her face. She felt bad because she did not mean to fall asleep she knew that the dog would end up being hungry and thirsty and would have to go outside to use the bathroom.

"I am sorry little one, I fell asleep watching you sleep, I guess I should have set an early alarm."

Little slowly set up as to not scare the dog she got to her feet and quickly tended the poop and the pee sprinkling a little powdered shampoo and put a little water on it that she took a washcloth and patted it dry. When she turns she noticed the wounds on the animal and you could see sorrow mixed with anger on her face she didn't understand how anybody could do that to a beautiful creature.

She grabbed the bowl and filled it with water and put it on the floor while she cut up some meat that she had putting it in bites and then putting it down in a separate dish she sat down and looked at the dog something about it was different but she couldn't put her finger on it.

She watched the dog go for the dishes and she crossed her arms over her chest and began to rock a little bit. She closed her eyes and began to to speak clearly.

"God of miracles, my heart is full of sadness as I deal with my little companions wounds. Many would say that it is only an animal, but I know Lord that You give us animals for a reason. Like humans, Your animal creations have a purpose to fulfill in Your world. When You created animals and humans, You spoke over Your handiwork and said that it was good. You named Adam and commissioned him to give a name to each of Your creations. This naming action shows a personal interest in the work of Your hands. All of Your creations point to You, their Creator. My companion has been a continual testimony of Your amazing love and concern for me. He has brought great joy and comfort to my life. Now, as he lay suffering, I feel absolutely helpless. Therefore, I come to You and ask for their healing. I ask for this boldly because You care for me, and their illness is an overwhelming sorrow in my life. Please, Lord, heal them. Amen."

When she opened up her eyes like glow fell upon him and smiled as the wounds began to heal on his little body.

"There you feel better little guy?"

The puppy was far more interested in what was under the couch and bed than he was in conversation. Occasionally he’d pause and cock his head to the side as she spoke, like he was listening. But he didn’t respond other than in yips and growls.

When he started to glow under the healing he tried running in circles to catch the light source but failed in his efforts, which only resulted in him getting dizzy and falling over.

Straightening back up he ran over and attacked her foot. A great and ferocious beast it was that he had to defeat. Or chew on. Or lick when he stuck his tongue between her toes.

She didn't know or any of that came from she didn't even think it would work but it did and she was grateful for that at least smiling she nodded more to herself and before she knew it she let out a shriek at first but then notice what the puppy was doing and found it funny.

" I have no idea where you came from little one but I am grateful you are here with me now being in this cabin all by my lonesome was a bit much and I'm grateful for it

After a while of "playtime" the small dog went back over to the food and water and made a mess of the area as he ate and drank, before he bounced back over to her and curled up. Watching he from his place he made soft snuffling noises but didn't close his eyes as he watched her.

She couldn't help but smile she liked it when he cuddled up to her and I'm not a lot that he allowed her to pet him but she did realize it was a wild since he did his business so reluctantly she got up went to the door and opened it a little bit.

"Do you need to go out to potty or poop?" She didn't know if he would understand but she hoped.

Following her the puppy dog looked up before looking at the door. After several cocks of his head in different directions he darted outside. But was he just going to poo or runing away? He didn't have a leash or training.

Last edited:
Back