I hate my ex

Manchu9

Virgin
"What the fuck is she doing here", I growled. My fucking ex wife barging into my sanctuary bar She made a grand entrance as usual. The bright afternoon sun pouring around her into the dark bar . She has on her trademark tight jeans and a halter top that displayed her firm round tits. She moves like an athlete and has the face of a red haired angel. What's not to love... I mean besides her being a psycho, cheating whore that broke my heart.

She shouted my name as if we were long lost best friends instead of being bitter exes deep in an emotional war of attrition. As she walked the length of the bathroom with five pairs of drunk eyes glued to her, I thought for the hundredth time, "How can that evil rotten cunt of a person be housed inside a body made for sin?"

I tried to ignore the slut Diana, but she slid onto the stool next to me

The sun, in this afternoon, is pouring behind her into the dark bar. The silhouette of her feminine shape stands out at the entrance.

"You called me quite a few names....a cheating what? and what else?... That's cheap. You are cheap. That's why."

Diana slid onto the stool next to him---- her no-longer-legal husband. " So you hate me?...Is that because I enjoy fucking with other men? What is this about? ... Love? ...Jealous because you what? Can't find somebody else to fuck?......are you capable of talking? Or are you just capable of calling me names? ....As what you probably already know, certain emotional men get my attention."

Last edited:
"Why are you here Diana?, are you looking for another chance to dip your hand in my wallet?"

Every one of the barflies stared, happy for the afternoon entertainment.

I take a deep breath and engage in the conversation I fully expect to go nowhere. Trying to lower my voice for some privacy,

I say, "Did you actually come here, parading that ass and those tits in order to justify your fucking around?"

My mind was rushing with emotions, but my body betrayed me as usual. My cock stirred and my chest filled with longing, my fingertips twitched with wanting to touch your skin again.

Fuck me, I know where this goes... we will go somewhere, argue, I will not get heard, my longings will win and I will make a pass at you. If you are horny, we will fuck, and it will be great! But then you will leave and I will get nothing from you for months. During which I will feel crappy about myself and drink more. But that is not the worst, if you are just coming from a gang bang or something and your pussy is already full... you will lead me on then rebuff my advance and laugh.

We have been around this block before. I think all this while finishing my cocktail and figuring out my next move. I feel your thigh against mine, I breathe in your scent while the tips of your red hair tickle my arm.

"Want to come over to the old apartment and talk this through?" I ask, already feeling shame at my weakness and a surge of excitement imagining the undeniable pleasure that is having you again. I will risk the chance of rejection for the fleeting chance of fucking one of your holes.

Last edited:
Back