Don’t Kill Over Spilled Milk! (Closed)

After meeting with Wilbur, Horse rode back to the condo. He felt guilty about fucking the pig girl but he hadn’t wanted to offend Wilbur. Not when he needed his help. The thing was, he’d enjoyed fucking her. It was always good to find someone who enjoyed their work.

When he opened the door. He could smell curry. Bessie was cooking a spicy Asian vegetable dish for everyone. He found Bessie in the kitchen with a smile on her face. Her tummy still covered to hide the marks that Alpha had made.

“Smells good. What is it?” he said giving Bessie a hug.

Besse explained that once a week she cooked a meal for everyone. It was always vegetarian. She told him the name of the dish she was cooking but he hadn’t heard of it before. He went and quickly had a shower before joining everyone for dinner.

Whatever it was called the food tasted good, even if there wasn’t any meat in it. He guessed that Butter and Bunny were vegetarian too. Kara possibly also but he doubted if Hazra was and he knew Anita wasn’t.

As they ate, Horse was honest and explained that he’d been to see Wilbur to ask for his help. Everyone listened without saying anything and at the end of his speech he was surprised there weren’t more questions.

“So all we have to do is sit tight and wait for Wilbur to come back to us.” Horse emphasised.

As they finished their meal everyone looked relaxed. Only Kara looked nervous.

Last edited:
Questions at the Indian Dinner

Kara looked like she wanted to say something, but was hesitating.

“Girls, I think all of us need to express how we feel. Kara, you first” Bessie said to encourage Kara.

She waited a second and then seemed to gain the courage to make a statement. “Everyone knows me, except Horse and Anita, but you all know I’m here because I like to party, have fun, and enjoy the sex. This whole situation is starting to get scary. I can’t have fun, if I need to keep watching my back.” Kara explained.

“Are you going to leave?” Bunny asked

“No” Kara answered. “I love everyone here, and I want to remain loyal. So, I’m not going”

“Then put on your big pants. Time to grow up! The world is not a big party all the time. You want something then you had better fight for it” Bunny rebuked Kara

“Ok, that is enough Bunny. How about you Hazra?” Bessie asked

“I like Horse’s plan. Not sure I trust Wilbur. The guy is a pig. Also, what if Wilbur losses? Then we are dead.” Hazra pointed out

“We can get ready to depart. That will signal Roddy we are leaving… and if Wilbur fails, we have an escape plan” Bessie suggested.

Hazra nodded her head in agreement. Bessie additional idea seemed like a good one.

“Butter?” Bessie asked

“It doesn't matter how much milk you spill as long as you don't kill the cow.” Butter replied.

Bessie laughed at that comment.

“What are you trying to say Butter?” Kara asked confused

“We can recover from this, if none of us get killed” Butter translated

“Ok, but what about Horse’s plan?” Bunny asked Butter directly.

“I like it. But we need to have a back up plan. We need to acquire some leverage on Roddy. Maybe even some leverage on Wilbur.” Butter suggested “I’m not sure what that is yet, but that is what we need”

Everyone, turned to look at Bunny. Bessie knew the rabbit furry had strong opinions, and wanted the rest of the girls to talk first. That way, Bunny had to listen to them first.

“Since we are doing weird quotes… how about “When the Fox hears the bunny scream he comes a-runnin’, but not to help” Bunny said. “Translation, I think Horse’s plan will fail, Wilbur knows we are weak and either Roddy or Wilbur will come knocking after they deal with each other.” Bunny said.

“Always the optimism” Bessie commented

“I still think it is worth a try. What have we got to lose.” Bunny added. “But in addition, we need to be ahead of them. We need to be faster and change direction. The saying “Slow and steady wins the race” is stupid. A competent bunny that is fast and consistent always win the race. I’m planning on winning this race.”

“Anita?” Bessie asked

“All of you need to trust Horse, he knows what he is doing” Anita replied.

“So, Horse, any thoughts? Bessie asked.

So, Horse, any thoughts? Bessie asked.

“Well, for starters, none of you need to do this. You could go and work for Roddy the Rat. But I doubt he’ll treat you like Bessie does. You could give up and get a normal job but it will never pay what Bessie pays you. Or you can all just walk away and set up somewhere else. But the truth is that wherever you go there’ll always be people like Roddy the Rat who want to control you,” Horse explained.

“Wilbur may not be to everyone’s taste but he’s old school. He won’t stab you in the back. But I admit that if he doesn’t want to join forces with us then I don’t see a way we can take on Roddy. Unless we can get a way to cut off his supply of girls. We have the name of some singer in Vegas who’s tied up in that. Maybe it would be a good idea to pay her a visit while we’re waiting for Wilbur to make his mind up.”

Horse looked around the table to gauge the response. It wasn’t very inspiring. Even his allies were looking slightly non-plussed.

“Looking round the table I don’t see much enthusiasm but I don’t see anybody coming up with alternatives either,” Horse said, his frustration showing.

“Bunny. You think my plan is going to fail. That’s fine. I can respect that. But where’s your plan? What’s your big idea to get your friends out of this?”

Bunny was silent.

Horse shrugged his shoulders and looked at the girls.

“Look, this is your livelihood. You’ve got to agree between yourselves what’s best for you. If you want me and Anita gone in the morning then that’s fine. If you want to do something else that’s fine too but I’m not going to lead you down a path when there’s so obviously no enthusiasm for it. So think about it and let me know what you decide. I’m going to bed.”

Horse got up and left, Bessie tried to placate him but he was fed up with the attitude of the girls, Bunny in particular. He could see she was poisoning the other girls’ minds.

Anyway, it wasn’t his war. If that was their attitude then Fuck em! He’d avenged Styx death. He’d done what he’d come to do. Anything else would have been a bonus but he wasn’t going to die in a ditch over a bunch of ingrates.

More than a week later.

Horse sat at the desk in his tiny office reading the paper. He was old school and preferred it to on line sources. The articles were longer and there was usually more detail.

Moving off the front page an article caught his eye on page 2.

“Prostitutes killed in turf war”

Four prostitutes; two cow furries a fox and a rabbit furry were killed in apparent turf war on Friday night. The murders were particularly gruesome with all four having had their throats cut.
No witnesses have so far come forward.

Horse sighed.

“Anita how do you fancy starting up in Florida?” he asked.

Anita looked up from under the desk, between Horse’s legs. Her face was covered in his cum. Her cat like lips had been doing their best to clean Horse’s cock of any remaining ejaculate when he’d asked the question.

“Why not hunny,” she told him. “There’s nothing holding me here now.”

“Me neither,” Horse replied.

***The End***

Back