Meet Txxa, my sister.

Hi All.

Firstly I'm afraid I'm not a writer. I love Lirerotica but I'm afraid I take from it more than I give.
I love reading stories and having chats with anyone who might find me somewhat interesting and learning about other peoples weirdnesness! :)
Seriously.. I'm fairly normal.. normal life outside of here but someone with very erotic fantasies that I like to share online.
Only this week I started chatting with a few members and it made me start to think about what excites me and write it down.

So with that I would like to thank the few members I have been having PM's with over the last few days.. If your reading this you know who you are and you are the reason I dug deep into my erotic immigration... :love:

If your into psychology it would be interesting to read my 15 odd posts so far..

Anyway, the reason I'm here is to tell you about my sister Txxa.
This is part one but I would really love the better writers to write part two and beyond..
I have my own ideas where I would like it to go so PM me if you are at all curious..

so please read.. correct and continue my journey...

Its 1995. Txxa is 25, I'm 18.
Shes at home for the weekend and its Sunday morning around 11am.
Txxa is at home alone having a lie on in her bedroom.. everyone else is out and nobody is due home for a few more hours. I'm at basketball training but I decide to come home early and not meet with friends as I normally do on Sunday mornings. The reason I want to come home early is because I'm horny and want something very specific. I'm hoping that Lxxxa will gone out by the time I arrive so I can have a snoop in her weekend bag to see what sexy lingerie she may have brought home this weekend.
Driving home I imagine all her sexy panties and how I will enjoy trying them on and masturbating in her room. I will be careful as always and take great care never to leave any trace of my very inappropriate behaviour with my sisters most intimate possessions. While wearing her sexy lingerie I will imagine how she might look and wonder if she ever admires her sexy body in her sexy lingerie. Does she stand in front of her mirror and try on and admire her many sexy panties perfectly fitting her sexy body? Do they make her feel sexy and desirable? Who is she trying to impress with her sexy lingerie in her life away from her family home? These are the thoughts that excite me on this Sunday morning and many others before this.

As I drive in I notice her car is still in the driveway.. "Damm shes still at home!" How can I get to her underwear when the house is not empty and its one hundred percent safe for me to do what I plan to do?

However as it will turn out the morning gets to be better than I ever could have imagined.

I get out of my car, walk up to the front door and walk in.

As soon as I close the door behind me I hear my sister say "Shit! Shit Shit."
I look up and see something that I have up to this point only ever imagined.
Txxa is slowly walking down the stairs carefully carrying a tray full of leftover drinks from last night.
Assuming that the house was empty and not expecting anyone home for a few hours Lxxxa did not yet bother to get fully dressed. Walking down the stairs I watched my sister move slowly and carefully trying to balance the full tray while now also trying to deal with the very embarrassing situation she found her self in.
I stood at the bottom of the stairs unable to take my eyes off her. Despite her protests I now got to see what her sexy lingerie looked like on her sexy body for real.

This was better than I had ever imagined. She wore Ivory hi rise panties over her hips and ruffled satin that floated under her slim flat tummy. On top a small cropped shirt unbuttoned allows me to see her perfect breasts.
I stared in total disbelief.

Txxa shouts at me and tells me to fuck off and get out. I ignore her. Still in my basketball shorts it is now noticeable that I'm becoming aroused. I cant help it as she now turns at the bottom of the stairs and walks away from me into the kitchen on the ground floor. I now enjoy the view from the back. When she enters the kitchen she puts down the tray and walks back towards me. All this time she can see that I cannot take my eyes off her and my erection is now very noticeable.

She walks right up to me, stands for a moment, her skimpy shirt almost open fully however now and for a brief moment it appears she doesn't seem to care.

She looks down at my erection and out of nowhere she strikes me hard on the face with her hand.
"You fuckin pervert" she says as my face stings.

She turns, walks back up the stairs and goes back into her room.

Things will never be the same again.

Last edited:
Very interesting read. I used to do the same, just with my cousin’s underwear while housesitting in my younger years. I’d be interested in working with you to see where this story can continue.

Hi All.

Firstly I'm afraid I'm not a writer. I love Lirerotica but I'm afraid I take from it more than I give.
I love reading stories and having chats with anyone who might find me somewhat interesting and learning about other peoples weirdnesness! :)
Seriously.. I'm fairly normal.. normal life outside of here but someone with very erotic fantasies that I like to share online.
Only this week I started chatting with a few members and it made me start to think about what excites me and write it down.

So with that I would like to thank the few members I have been having PM's with over the last few days.. If your reading this you know who you are and you are the reason I dug deep into my erotic immigration... :love:

If your into psychology it would be interesting to read my 15 odd posts so far..

Anyway, the reason I'm here is to tell you about my sister Txxa.
This is part one but I would really love the better writers to write part two and beyond..
I have my own ideas where I would like it to go so PM me if you are at all curious..

so please read.. correct and continue my journey...

Its 1995. Txxa is 25, I'm 18.
Shes at home for the weekend and its Sunday morning around 11am.
Txxa is at home alone having a lie on in her bedroom.. everyone else is out and nobody is due home for a few more hours. I'm at basketball training but I decide to come home early and not meet with friends as I normally do on Sunday mornings. The reason I want to come home early is because I'm horny and want something very specific. I'm hoping that Lxxxa will gone out by the time I arrive so I can have a snoop in her weekend bag to see what sexy lingerie she may have brought home this weekend.
Driving home I imagine all her sexy panties and how I will enjoy trying them on and masturbating in her room. I will be careful as always and take great care never to leave any trace of my very inappropriate behaviour with my sisters most intimate possessions. While wearing her sexy lingerie I will imagine how she might look and wonder if she ever admires her sexy body in her sexy lingerie. Does she stand in front of her mirror and try on and admire her many sexy panties perfectly fitting her sexy body? Do they make her feel sexy and desirable? Who is she trying to impress with her sexy lingerie in her life away from her family home? These are the thoughts that excite me on this Sunday morning and many others before this.

As I drive in I notice her car is still in the driveway.. "Damm shes still at home!" How can I get to her underwear when the house is not empty and its one hundred percent safe for me to do what I plan to do?

However as it will turn out the morning gets to be better than I ever could have imagined.

I get out of my car, walk up to the front door and walk in.

As soon as I close the door behind me I hear my sister say "Shit! Shit Shit."
I look up and see something that I have up to this point only ever imagined.
Txxa is slowly walking down the stairs carefully carrying a tray full of leftover drinks from last night.
Assuming that the house was empty and not expecting anyone home for a few hours Lxxxa did not yet bother to get fully dressed. Walking down the stairs I watched my sister move slowly and carefully trying to balance the full tray while now also trying to deal with the very embarrassing situation she found her self in.
I stood at the bottom of the stairs unable to take my eyes off her. Despite her protests I now got to see what her sexy lingerie looked like on her sexy body for real.

This was better than I had ever imagined. She wore Ivory hi rise panties over her hips and ruffled satin that floated under her slim flat tummy. On top a small cropped shirt unbuttoned allows me to see her perfect breasts.
I stared in total disbelief.

Txxa shouts at me and tells me to fuck off and get out. I ignore her. Still in my basketball shorts it is now noticeable that I'm becoming aroused. I cant help it as she now turns at the bottom of the stairs and walks away from me into the kitchen on the ground floor. I now enjoy the view from the back. When she enters the kitchen she puts down the tray and walks back towards me. All this time she can see that I cannot take my eyes off her and my erection is now very noticeable.

She walks right up to me, stands for a moment, her skimpy shirt almost open fully however now and for a brief moment it appears she doesn't seem to care.

She looks down at my erection and out of nowhere she strikes me hard on the face with her hand.
"You fuckin pervert" she says as my face stings.

She turns, walks back up the stairs and goes back into her room.

Things will never be the same again.
I think she'll get over it and eventually let you fuck her

I think she'll get over it and eventually let you fuck her
You need to follow Literotica Forum Rules:

• Flooding the forum with posts, screen-breaking text, or images - or bumping old threads - and/or any non-substantive activity with the intent of disrupting the forum is prohibited.

Back