Horny chinese housewife first time on lit

Oooh I do love your nipples Dee Dee

Thanks, Mistress. I'd like to be your online slave. This is for you to enjoy. :heart:

Mmmmmm I could do all sorts of naughty things with your succulent teats Dee Dee xx

My God deedee....

You sure do have a great pair of tits on you....

attachment.php

I really miss jacking myself off to your fabulously long, hard and pointy brown nipples!!!:heart::heart:

Your breasts are so nice, full and with

nipples to love and feast on! Do you ever show your pussy? If so I request you show it close u[p with ur thighs wide open. Thank you

chinese housewife

oh, dear. Comment more here. I like it.:kiss:

It's me.. i will use this id with you. Today i go for a 国画 painting lesson with a woman your age. when she teaches me, her son is there to practice English.. fuck Deedee, i somehow hope he is there.. otherwise i dont know what I would do. She is not as beautiful as my 黑牡丹, but i found myself looking at her. She wore a tight skirt and top. even though her son is there, it is intimate and we flirted covertly. She is sensitve.. she gave me enough signs that she is a submissive. I know how i would treat her and i know she would fantasize about this. of course she is married.. like you, she is repressing her desires.i know it and it excites me.

It's me.. i will use this id with you. Today i go for a 国画 painting lesson with a woman your age. when she teaches me, her son is there to practice English.. fuck Deedee, i somehow hope he is there.. otherwise i dont know what I would do. She is not as beautiful as my 黑牡丹, but i found myself looking at her. She wore a tight skirt and top. even though her son is there, it is intimate and we flirted covertly. She is sensitve.. she gave me enough signs that she is a submissive. I know how i would treat her and i know she would fantasize about this. of course she is married.. like you, she is repressing her desires.i know it and it excites me.

What happened next? ;)

What happened next? ;)

thank god it didn't happen that day... i was too turned on after writing to you. Damn you Deedee, you make me think of her....whether her pussy is hairy... pushing her up against the work table and sliding two finges into her while she protests. by the time i slide my fingers back to her entrance she is getting wet.. making pathetic noises.. so push them in again., slowly.. she could stop me at any time.

i don't want to cheat on gf.. you know that Deedee. but i imagine inviting you as a customer to her studio to look at pictures and drink tea with us.... i think we both imagine how you would dress.

thank god it didn't happen that day... i was too turned on after writing to you. Damn you Deedee, you make me think of her....whether her pussy is hairy... pushing her up against the work table and sliding two finges into her while she protests. by the time i slide my fingers back to her entrance she is getting wet.. making pathetic noises.. so push them in again., slowly.. she could stop me at any time.

i don't want to cheat on gf.. you know that Deedee. but i imagine inviting you as a customer to her studio to look at pictures and drink tea with us.... i think we both imagine how you would dress.

It's great to share our thoughts this way on my thread. Please keep it going. :kiss:

艺术/贵妇

It's great to share our thoughts this way on my thread. Please keep it going. :kiss:

Is it deedee? Look at you in this fucking avatar photo.... heavy white breasts, so soft and full. But the size of your erect nipples show that you are a mother. i want you down on the floor like this, naked in her studio, so thats shes looking upon your breasts. Fuck i start to think of her breasts..their size, weight.... i think of her nipples, brown... probably lighter than yours.. i think of them engorged, sticking out.
her breasts are pale, soft.. very tender. I know it... she is the kind of woman who would orgasm from having her breasts kissed or sucked gently. As another mother, i want her to see you.. just as in the photo. your hair falling over your tits in front of her. It is a little dark in her studio if we has to draw the curtains. just the flashing of your gap tooth.... your silver watch or bracelet.
It is normal, we are both artists and it would be easy for me to suggest that you pose for us both in her studio, or even in my own studio. What do you think your husband would say?
But in truth, i only picture sliding two fingers into your wet flower as you lie infront of her big window on her calligraphy desk... like a fucking sacrifice on an altar. Just enough light to show you. Your face distorted in the half light as i slide in mercilessy in front of her. I will make her watch silently.. her breasts exposed. I will ask her if you look like a 贵妇.. then you start to groan shamelessly in front of her. I will tell her that you are a 母狗... you will answer in front of her. I will ask you if your 骚逼 aches for a mistress. You can say yes. There is another side to her personality that i didnt describe to you yet. let your legs gently open in front of her on her table.

Is it deedee? Look at you in this fucking avatar photo.... heavy white breasts, so soft and full. But the size of your erect nipples show that you are a mother. i want you down on the floor like this, naked in her studio, so thats shes looking upon your breasts. Fuck i start to think of her breasts..their size, weight.... i think of her nipples, brown... probably lighter than yours.. i think of them engorged, sticking out.
her breasts are pale, soft.. very tender. I know it... she is the kind of woman who would orgasm from having her breasts kissed or sucked gently. As another mother, i want her to see you.. just as in the photo. your hair falling over your tits in front of her. It is a little dark in her studio if we has to draw the curtains. just the flashing of your gap tooth.... your silver watch or bracelet.
It is normal, we are both artists and it would be easy for me to suggest that you pose for us both in her studio, or even in my own studio. What do you think your husband would say?
But in truth, i only picture sliding two fingers into your wet flower as you lie infront of her big window on her calligraphy desk... like a fucking sacrifice on an altar. Just enough light to show you. Your face distorted in the half light as i slide in mercilessy in front of her. I will make her watch silently.. her breasts exposed. I will ask her if you look like a 贵妇.. then you start to groan shamelessly in front of her. I will tell her that you are a 母狗... you will answer in front of her. I will ask you if your 骚逼 aches for a mistress. You can say yes. There is another side to her personality that i didnt describe to you yet. let your legs gently open in front of her on her table.

被白马主人和老阿姨虐待一定很刺激,牡丹想做画室里的裸体模特给你们画,躺在桌上像一块肉给你们虐,想象你们会做什么,我现在就好湿。

Last edited:

Beautiful body deedee34, don’t understand the text and a software translation doesn’t make any sense.

This Chinese lady says that the thought of being abused like this by a man and another chinese woman of her age excites her. She calls herself a Peony, wants to display her body to us as a model for us to draw. She lies, displaying her voluptuous(fat) body shamelessly for us to abuse her. Imagining what might happen in that drawing studio, makes her so wet.

This Chinese lady says that the thought of being abused like this by a man and another chinese woman of her age excites her. She calls herself a Peony, wants to display her body to us as a model for us to draw. She lies, displaying her voluptuous(fat) body shamelessly for us to abuse her. Imagining what might happen in that drawing studio, makes her so wet.

Thanks, makes sense now. I used a free online translator and it made no sense at all. Won’t use that again.

Back