Ladies, Do you love older men?

I have met some nice older chaps. They were always polite. One even offered to buy me a glass of wine. I declined as I was with my husband at the time but the gesture and thought was pleasant.

I like older and younger women both, and I like it when women don't mind that I'm older or younger. Maturity is more the issue than age. If the woman's mature enough to deal with things and not behave like a two-year old, that counts for a lot.

Younger men have their charms. Though for me, with the gay part of my bisexuality, it's hairlessness that helps. :D

I actually like older men. I'm quite submissive so I find them more "overpowering" I guess than younger men.

Morning all, about to fly to Copenhagen with several changes, would be fun to have a young lady in the seat next to me 😉

I love older men. ;). The older the better is my motto. (hehehe, something about the elderly really turns me on.). I don't think I would go for someone younger. (But then again, I'm only 19. We don't have a lot of experience. :p.)

Back