ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RebeccaLeah said:
:eek: No lil' deviants running around me though......well unless you count my cat and my little sister. :p :devil:

At the moment going alone. Just a little studio, give me a kitchen and a bathtub and I'm over the moon. I really don't want anywhere that big, or company that I have to live with. :p I don't know anyone that I would want to move in with and I'm not too interested in trying to find one if I can get my own place.

Very true....but it seems to in the stars too or something because my stepfather is the one that offered to take me to Denver this morning without me saying anything. *shrug* Pretty cool. :)

(You'd have little fairies flying around. ;) )

If you can afford it, going it alone is better, at least I thought so. Some people hate living alone but I liked it, at least for a while.

It could be in the stars, but if it's not, maybe there is a place for rent somewhere in Pennsylvania? :)

Hey, y'all.....alone at the moment, but it won't last long, unfortunately.

Everyone recovered from New Year's eve?

cloudy said:
Hey, y'all.....alone at the moment, but it won't last long, unfortunately.

Everyone recovered from New Year's eve?

Evening Cloudy. :rose:

Not much to recover from here. I was asleep by 10. :D

How about you?

cheerful_deviant said:
Evening Cloudy. :rose:

Not much to recover from here. I was asleep by 10. :D

How about you?

Oh, mine was the normal depressing evening here at "joy central." :rolleyes:

He drank all damn day, passed out on the couch by 8:00, and then snored so damn loud I couldn't even hear the television. Normal, lovely evening.

cloudy said:

He drank all damn day, passed out on the couch by 8:00, and then snored so damn loud I couldn't even hear the television. Normal, lovely evening.

:rose:

cloudy said:

At least he wasn't talking. :cool:

The end is in sight babe, just hold on a little longer. :rose:

cheerful_deviant said:
(You'd have little fairies flying around. ;) )

If you can afford it, going it alone is better, at least I thought so. Some people hate living alone but I liked it, at least for a while.

It could be in the stars, but if it's not, maybe there is a place for rent somewhere in Pennsylvania? :)

Not yet! (Thank god!)

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.....Oh hush, I have to graduate first anyway. :p

Cloudy - *Big Hugs*

cheerful_deviant said:
At least he wasn't talking. :cool:

The end is in sight babe, just hold on a little longer. :rose:

I'm hangin' in there. A lot of times the only thing that keeps me going is the reminder, when I talk to Dran every night, that this situation is not at all permanent, and I have something much, much better just waiting for me. :)

cloudy said:
I'm hangin' in there. A lot of times the only thing that keeps me going is the reminder, when I talk to Dran every night, that this situation is not at all permanent, and I have something much, much better just waiting for me. :)

:heart:
Awwww.....
:rose:

cloudy said:

You'll make it there babe, unfortunatly it just takes time. But Dran's waiting for you and he's a great guy. Just keep your eyes on the prize as they say. :rose:

cloudy said:

Better for both of us, Baby. :kiss: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back