Lust in the Library(closed)

"Oh... yes! I'd better hurry!" replied Shane, leaping at the excuse like a drowning man offered a life-preserver. In truth he had plenty of time.

He grabbed the last few books of the floor and stood. His bulge had begun to shrink, and he hoped that it wouldn't be noticeable under his suit-jacket as he put the books on the table and headed for the door.

"Thanks, kate!" he called, "I'll see you tonight." And without waiting for a reply, he fled the room and headed back to his classroom.
 
Katherine turned just as Shane was leaving and watched him go in a hurry. How she loved a man with broad shoulders in a suit.... and getting him out of it too.

The rest of the day in the library was very quiet. Katherine unpacked some new books, or read emails. One of the older grades had come in, but they only downloaded a we books for their Greek studies and made requests for a few novels that would be released n the next few months then left.

Katherine made sure there was one the tall track ladders in the fantasy section that reached nearly to the 20' ceilings and that her phone was turned off. As the last bell rang, the librarian turned off a few choice lights so the library would seem empty from out in the hall and waited for Shane to enter.
 
Shane had managed to avoid any incidents in front of the class - luckily, there is not much to sexually excite a man teaching a bunch of studious 11 year olds about the history of schools in England and the founding of the National Society for the Advancement of Education.

And he had kept out of the way of anyone else during lunch-time. His near miss in the library (when he had got back to class he had found his fly partially undone) had made him keep to his classroom rather than risk embarassment in the staff room.

Thank god I didn't end up accidentally flashing Miss Mackay he thought to himself. One complaint about indecent exposure and I would be finished...

At the close of school, he returned to the male locker room, hoping that the prankster would have seen fit to at least return his cycling shorts - but no such luck. Shane swore - a joke was a joke but cycling home in his suit trousers could ruin them. Perhaps they would still turn up - he had a meeting in the library to attend and some marking to do before going home. If not, he'd have to wait until Emma finished work and get her to pick him up.

A subconcious flag of alarm that had been trying to get itself noticed suddenly claimed his full attenthion. A meeting! With Miss Mackay! Oh hell... He'd have to be really careful not to end up in trouble. He could end up facing charges of harassment if he was unlucky... Briefly, he considered cancelling their appointment but drew a mental blank when it came to excuses.

After waiting a few more minutes to give the coridors a chance to clear of teh last few straggling pupils, Shane set off for the library. Seeing it was mostly dark, he had a faint hope. Maybe she has forgotten, or got called elsewhere?

He opened the door and leaned in. "Hello?" he called. "Miss Mackay?"
 
Katherine wore a smile as she turned from the table she was sorting book marks at. Shane stood only half way in the door, looking sort of timid. He must not have found a replacement for his stolen underwear. Good.

With her same slow strut, the librarian walked over to great him, "Please, come in." she said in her calm yet authoritative voice, "I was beginning to believe you were going to stand me up." the last word seemed to pop out of her soft lips. She tool the door handle and pulled the door wide. As Shane entered she closed it and slid her key into the lock and turned it. "I can never hear if someone enters when I'm in the back shelves," she mentions, "and soon after I started here my laptop was stolen." she said with a wink then, leaving the key in the door so no one could open it form the outside even with another key, katherine headed for the back shelves.

"I have to admit that I was a little offended when you said my collection was lacking." Katherine said, indication Shane should follow with a gentle sweep of her arm. "I've worked very hard to improve my library." She lead him down two rows of shelves then around a corner to the outside wall where a study desk with a small Tiffany lamp sat, casting light on the dark wood surface. Across from was the latter and the fantasy fiction section.

"This section was lacking the greatest so I have had to put most of my efforts here."
 
Last edited:
Shane followed Kate into the library, nodding as she explained why she was locking the door.

"I hope you didn’t get into trouble for losing it. One of my colleagues at my last school had hers stolen when she left it in plain site on a desk within reach of the window. Somebody smashed the window, took the laptop, and it was basically blamed on her..."

He shook his head, sadly. "She was only a trainee, too. Really shook her up."

As Kate walked away, he was oblivious to the sway of her perfect ass since he was listening to her admonishing words about offending her. He grinned ruefully.

"Ah, you see, I made a classic mistake - I believed the kids. These books were not here last year, so when I asked them if the library had a good selection of fantasy books, they said no without looking."

As Kate lit the lamp, he turned to look at the high shelves with admiration

"Wow..." he murmured, lost in reading row after row of famous titles. "I should have asked you straight away. You have a lot of fantasies!"
 
Katherine smiled as he looked shell shocked at the section. He hadn't seen anything yet. "Can I show you my dirty little secret?" she asked then slid passed him, rubbing her breast against his arm as she went by.

The librarian grabbed onto the tall latter on rails and slid it in front of the male teacher and began to climb, carefully placing the toe of her heeled boot on each rung as she went up. "I got some really great deals last year and found a bit of a surplus." she said down to Shane who stood below. As she reached the top shelf, she planted one foot on the comfortable rung then lifted her free foot up to the next rung for support. As she did, Katherine's black pencil skirt road up and she could feel to cool air of the room on her ass cheeks. Not doubting Shane could see up her skirt and got a good view of her lace thong, the librarian wasn't going to let him look away, she continued with her confession, "I found this on an online auction and placed a fair bid on it and what do you know," she reached to the top shelf, flexing her ass cheeks as she did.

Katherine pulled out a leather bound book that looked very old with gold leaf letters. "Hunting the Snark by Lewis Carroll. First edition." She held it for him to see with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Do you want to see more?"
 
Last edited:
Oh... my... god... thought Shane. That display has to be deliberate...

The young teacher swallowed. The very attractive Kate MacKay was obviously deliberately trying to arouse him and it was working. Without literally making a run for it, there was no way he could conceal his growing erection.

What's her game... is she just teasing me? She know's I'm engaged...

"Uh..." he managed to utter, at last. "The original 1876 version? That's amazing. I've always loved his work..."

Concentrate on the book... the book...

"Of course, it, ah, borrows from Jabberwocky but even so... uhm, it's a great example of his, ah, whimsical, surreal style."
 
Katherine looked down from her perch, rare book in hand and smile at the flustered male teacher as he tried to make a recollection about the story. He finally got a clue! "I've always loved Carroll's work. There was something about the imagery in his work that held my attention."

With a slow sway of her hips, the librarian made her way down the latter, book in hand. When her heeled boot finally touched the floor she turned suddenly and came toe to toe with Shane. He was so close she could smell the musk of his cologne. With a gentle hand, she placed the book on the study table then turned back to the tall man she desired. She could see is growing excitement tenting in his dress pants out of the bottom of her vision but chose not to look, instead staring into his eyes, she held him there.

"So.... what do you think of my fantasy section?" not taking her eyes from his, Katherine reached up and began to unbutton her red silk blouse. "You know, I've got a fantasy of my own."
 
Shane swallowed, hard, and backed away rapidly - but soon found himself against a bookshelf and unable to retreat further. The stunning librarian had matched him step for step as he retreated

"Um, Kate? Miss Mackay? Ah, Look, I'm really flattered, you are lovely but this is wrong. We could lose our jobs, and I'm engaged and..."

His voice trailed off as Miss Mackay popped open another button.

And a wicked little internal voice pointed out that he had mentioned the risk of losing his job before the fact he was engaged...
 
Katherine stepped closer to Shane till he had no where to go. His eyes were wide with panic and fear. The hard erection she pressed against told her that he was likely more afraid of what he felt for her.

The second button on her blouse slowly slipped through it's partnering hole and the red silk fell away revealing her black lace bra. "You're job is only in danger if we get caught and no one is going to catch us." Katherine's hand slid up to the lapel then down to the buttons of his suit jacket. The buttons soon fell open and Katherine slide her hands up his chest to his broad shoulders. "I have a firm grasp on the face that you're engaged. I'm sorry but I simply don't care."

The librarian slid his jacket from his shoulders. Looking deep into his eyes, she smiled and said, "I want to have my way with you. What you do when you're not with me, I don't care what you do."
 
Groaning with desire as the stunning Miss Mackay pressed her body against his, Shane was lost. Gazing into her lust-filled eyes, he could feel the softness of her body grinding against his erect cock through his trousers, and felt powerless to resist as she slipped off her blouse and his jacket. Involuntarily he pushed his lower body forwards, causing his rigid member to slide against her mound, and gasped with the sensation.

He place his large hands on her upper-arms, gripping them with his strong fingers, and made one last plea.

"Please, Kate..." - but whether he was asking her to please stop, or please continue even he did not know.
 
Katherine loved to hear Shane beg. It didn't matter if he was begging her to stop or continue, which she really couldn't tell. It really didn't matter anyway. She was going to have him.

Shane's hands still gripped her upper arms, his thumbs pressed against against the edge of her bar and corset as Katherine squeezed her arms in tight. "Do you like gripping me like that Shane?" she asked with a bit of mischievous glint in her eye. the librarian pushed her body even closer, despite the grip he held on her arms. Katherine felt his erection twitch as she pressed it between their bodies.

Slowly she slide her hands from her sides, her blouse falling from her wrists, pooling on the floor behind her. The feeling of the soft silk gliding down her skin sent shivers through Katherine's body which only added to her excitement. Katherine moved her hands up to Shane's waist and grabbed onto his belt and pulled herself even close to the tall teacher.

Ever so slowly Katherine inched her lips towards his. "I saw how you looked at me the first time you walked in here. Watched the sway of my hips. Wondering what it would feel like to run your hands down my sides, over those hips." She inched even closer. "When I help you with your dropped books you wondered what it would feel like to touch my breasts."

Finally her soft lips reached his and she gently brushed then against his as she whispered, "When I was up on the latter you wondered what it would be like to slide your hands down that fine ass. You wondered how it would feel like to bury your face in my pussy, what my juices would taste like." Katherine leaned in and gently kissed him but pulled back so her lips, again, just rubbed his as she whispered. "You wondered what it would feel like to fuck me."

Again, Katherine leaned in and kissed Shane, this time with passion.
 
Katherine’s seductive words inflamed him, and Shane returned the kiss with passion, his lips crushed against hers, his tongue tangling with hers, his whole body, his whole being, pressed against hers. He groaned, a telling groan of lust…and guilt.

Guilt that gave him the strength to resist. “No!” he all but shouted, pushing the luscious librarian away suddenly, sending her staggering back into the ladder. “I love Emma! I am not going to betray her!”

He stood before her, breathing hard; His eyes sparked as anger, guilt, fear and lust warred within him.
 
Katherine's back hit the ladder hard enough to knock the wind from her. She struggled for a moment to regain her breath and her composure as Shane looked on with dark eyes for her. She noticed he still stood there. he hadn't left.

"Did I ask you to love me?" Katherine giggled, her eyes still holding his. Slowly she pushed off the ladder and took the two steps back to him. "I want your hard on, not your heart. You know you want me. I'm perfect." Katherine said as she reached behind herself and unzipped her pencil skirt. "I'm hot. I'm smart. I'm available." Her skirt fell to her ankles. "I come with no strings attacked. No one will ever know. No one."

As she stepped out of her skirt, Katherine was once again toe to toe with Shane. He could smell her perfume and she smelt like honeysuckle. He could see her round breast, firm in her lace bra. Her black corset pulled tight about her small waist and hugging her slightly wider hips. Her tiny black lace thong coverings her shaved pussy and her black leather boots hugging her calf's.
 
Shane tried to back away, but there was nowhere to go. He tried to fill his mind with images of his fiancé, Emma, but the woman standing so confidently before him dominated his mind.

"Please..." he begged. "I can't"

Her lust-filled eyes stared into his relentlessly, her lips twisted in a victorious smile. She believed she had won he could tell.

With a huge mental effort he turned his head away, looking off to one side and upwards, resisting her gaze.

Of course.. that meant he had no warning of what she did next...
 
As soon as Shane's eyes left her, Katherine reached down and quickly unzipped the teacher's dress pants. His rock hard cock sprang free and the librarian wrapped her soft hand around it. "You will." Katherine whispered in Shane's ear as she took his earlobe between her soft lips, kissing it, sucking on it then gave it a little nibble.

His cock was much larger than she hand thought and was pleasantly surprised. Her hand couldn't quiet reached around it. With a soft moan, Katherine ran her hand down his shaft to the base then up to the sensitive head.
 
He might have resisted the hand on his cock. He really might. But as Kate began to suck and nibble at his ear-lobe, Shane was lost.

"Oh fuck...." he murmured, as the sensations shot through him. "You fucking whore..." he groaned as he turned his face back towards her and kissed her again. He grabbed her around the waist as he plunged his tongue between her lips, and lifted her up, spun around, and pinned her to the wall. His strong hands began to roughly explore her body as thouroughly as his tongue was exploring her mouth. His large, rigid penis was now trapped between their bodies and he thrust his hips a few times, enjoying the feeling of their bodies pressed tightly around his thick, swollen organ.
 
Katherine groaned into Shane's mouth and let out a little gasp as she slammed her against the book shift. His hands roamed her body and she could feel his cock press up against the front of her corset. She let him dominate her fora moment then grabbed onto the front of her shirt and shoved him back to the ladder, slamming him into the rungs. Again she stroked his hard cock as she pressed herself against him. Her lips continued to kiss him with passion as she reached down with the other hand and undid his belt.

Before his pants could slide down his thighs, Katherine grabbed Shane by the tie and dragged him away from the ladder and pushed him into the chair at the study table. She didn't let his tie go but wrapped it around her hand as she slid her ass onto the table. Sliding over slightly, she placed a healed boot on either side of him on the chair and kissed him deeply from her perch. "Tell me how you worship my body." she whispered as kissed along his jaw and towards his neck.
 
"Like this..." growled Shane as he grabbed the bra-straps on Katherine's shoulders, pulling them downwards roughly, spilling her fabulous seductive breasts into his face.

He stood, then, pushing her firmly backwards so that she fell back, her back hitting the table with enough force to wind her, temporarily. Grabbing her hands he pinned them to the table beside her head.

His hard cock nuzzled against her thong as he placed his mouth on her breast, sucking, licking, biting. "I worship you with my mouth..." he snarled, turning his attention to the other breast, taking he nipple between his teeth and pulling at it, flickign it with his tongue. Then, releasing her hands, he dropped to his knees and pushed his face hard into her sex, tasting her arousal as he thrust his tongue past her lacy thong and between the folds of her pussy.
 
Everything happened so quickly as Shane forcefully took control, releasing her breasts then slamming her back onto the table with enough force to wind from her lungs. She gasped for air then gasped with pleasure as the tall, dark haired teacher first lapped at her nipples then quickly dropped between her legs and assaulted her pussy with his tongue.

For a moment she let him continue, enjoying the sensation but after his tongue found her clit she slowly sat up and reached down grabbing him by the tie once more. She gave it a hard yank, getting his full attention. When he looked up she smiled in her same calm manner and said, "Don't worry, you're not done yet." She gave the wooden chair behind him a bit of a shove with her heeled boot. "Sit. Has no one told you not to eat on the floor? Sit at the table and use your manners."

As he began to raise and sit in the chair, Katherine pulled his tie down, bringing his face back between her soft thighs. "Now eat me."
 
Apparently chastened, Shane set to work.

He planted kiss just above Kate's now-swollen clit. Then another, just to the left. Another, just to the right.

Another, just beneath...

Then, taking hold of her thong in his teeth and her knees in his hands, he pulled her underwear down her legs, down to her knees, then with his hands the rest of the way, leaving them hanging on one sexy boot.

He returned to his oral ministrations, kissing kate's moist pussy exactly like a mouth, sealing his lips over her folds and pushing his swirling, explorign tongue deep inside. He continued for a long minute, then began using the very tip of his tongue to trace his way up the edge of her holds towards her clit...

... and past it, sweeping a wide circle around it over her mound, but repeating the action, the circle smaller, and smaller until finally his the had point of his tongue found its way onto her most sensitve place. He teased gently with his tongue, lapping gently, flicking his tongue up and down, left and right - and then started sucking, hard, sucking her swollen clit up between his lips, grazing it with his teeth - and growling, a deep, reverberating growl that vibrated his jaw and her clit...
 
Katherine was very impressed with Shane's skills with his tongue. She sat up slightly and leaned on her elbows so she could watch him at work. He looked so hungry for her and determined. He pulled her thong from her body with his teeth then spread her legs and returned to her wet pussy and swollen clit.

The librarian let out a satisfied moan as his lips opened and engulfed her pussy. Shane slid his tongue between her folds as Katherine reached down and took a hold of his tie again, sliding it under her leg and gripping it tightly, holding his face tightly against her body.

As Katherine relaxed, she could feel her orgasm build. "Mmmmmm. My you are a talented one Shane. ooohhhhhhhhhhh............... yes, don't stop!" She let her head fall back for a moment the looked back down at the handsome teacher between her thighs, "The first time I saw you, you made me wet. SSSSSoooooooooo wet."

Shane began to pay great attention to her clit and it sent Katherine over the edge. Her soft thighs closed about his head, hugging him softly. The librarian layed back and let the sensation take her completely. She moaned softly without control as spasm after spasm rocked her body. "Oh Shane." she softly moaned. "Don't stop. Please. Oh Shane." she moaned again.
 
"Oh god, Kate..." Shane tried to stand but the over-sexed librarian had a firm grip on his tie. He was overcome with lust. Emma was never like this, never so forward, never so vocal. He enjoyed sex with his fiance but this was something else entirely...

He reached down and stroked his hard cock with his left hand, desperate to push it inside the amazing, lust-filled woman in front of him but unable to whilst she kept control of the situation.

"So, you want more?" he growled. Without warning, he pushed two fingers into her, palm upwards, and began to caress the inside of her pussy, seeking out her most sensitve spot. Listening carefully to her reactions he judged the right spot carefully and concentrated the stroking of his fingers right there, only then renewing his oral attack on her clit, licking and sucking at the swollen nubbin like a man possessed.
 
Katherine moaned out loud as he slid his fingers into her wet pussy. She let him play for a while, enjoying the feeling and making a mental note of the teacher's many skills but the librarian had other plans.

She glanced down at the dark haired hunk between her thighs and just as his eyes began to close, concentrating on all the amazing things he was doing, Katherine sat up and slipped one of her boot heels up on his shoulder and pushed him away. His back hit the chair back hard and she smiled as he seemed a bit stunned, his fingers of one hand barred deep in her pussy and the other wrapped around his hard cock.

"Don't be disappointed Shane. There will be plenty of opportunities for you to eat me more." she reached down between her legs and grabbed onto his wrist and pumped his fingers into her a few more times before pulling them out and guiding them to her own mouth. "Mmmmmm." she moaned as she slid down from the table and turned as soon as her feet hit the floor.

Katherine bent over the table. "Do you want me Shane?" she asked over her shoulder as she reached up and pulled the pin form her hair. Auburn locks fell about her shoulders and she slipped her glasses off and set them on the leather bound book on the table. "Have you ever wanted another woman the way you want me right now? How bad do you want to slide that rock hard cock in my wet pussy?" she asked with a coy smile.
 
Shane did not answer at first, at least not in words. Instead, letting out a long growl of lust, he stepped forwards, still holding the base of his cock in his large hand. A good 4 inches of it stood proud of his fist, and he began rubbing the tip up and down Katherines already puffy pussy-lips, and against her sensitive clit.

"Jesus, Kate, you are so fucking sexy. I can't believe I'm doing this..."

And with that he grabbed her hips, strong fingers digging into her flesh, and began to push his thick, rigid member into her waiting pussy, sliding it in slowly but relentlessly, not stopping until his balls were brushing against her ass.

"Do you like that, Kate? Is that what you want from me?"

He started to breath faster, begining a gentle rocking in which he slid almost entirely out and back in again with each stroke.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top