The Living Works of Art Challenge

Nice 'back door' version, HR.

You're welcome JRP. It's all about thinking outside the box right?

There is another side to the sculpture, so we have it covered from all angles. Nice.

Yes, the front and back are both covered now. Well, more like uncovered now. ;) Thanks. :rose:

Awesome!! :heart:

Thanks Kim. :kiss:

I like the rear view approach, HR, very nice arse ;) I always go round the back of a sculpture - seems a waste not to when it's a three dimensional thing. The Venus de Milo has a beautiful bum, for example.

Are you teasing us that there will a front or near-front version too, though? I'll add my vote for that :)

Thanks Numi. :rose: I find myself thinking 'nice arse' when I'm on your threads. I agree it's always best to consider all the angles and options. I've never noticed her bum but if this thread does well we might need a women's version too. :rolleyes: Better get working on that Venus de Milo shot!

Not a tease. I have an idea but it requires a smidgen more work on my part. I'll try and finish it tonight or tomorrow. I'll make sure to add a note to your file that you prefer the bell end to the back end. ;) :devil:

Cheers
 
Lovely rear view honorablerogue. And your David rendition was great too.

Shyguy2831 where'd your David go? It's a shame I missed it.
 
Lovely rear view honorablerogue. And your David rendition was great too.

Shhhhh! Or next thing you know everyone will want their own bum views. I'm happy with the first David but I have another idea in mind. I hope it turns out.

Cheers
 
Shhhhh! Or next thing you know everyone will want their own bum views. I'm happy with the first David but I have another idea in mind. I hope it turns out.

Cheers

I hope it does too but I'm happy to see any attempts you make.;)
 
Thanks Bluespark and Shyguy for playing along with your renditions of David. I hope you continue to participate in the upcoming challenges. A word of warning though, the next challenge is going to be harder. ;)

:eek: I just realized how that sounds . . . no, not harder like that :rolleyes:
 
Thank you Shyguy I appreciate you posting your pic again. That's a fantastic David pose. Great job!!

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it !

I saw this last night too, I'm so glad you put it up again for others to see. Great 'David' pose. I like your legs particularly :kiss:

Thank you. Maybe future challenges I'll get to show off my legs more

Oh nice!! Thanks for re-posting those great legs!!

Thank you
 
Thanks Bluespark and Shyguy for playing along with your renditions of David. I hope you continue to participate in the upcoming challenges. A word of warning though, the next challenge is going to be harder. ;)

:eek: I just realized how that sounds . . . no, not harder like that :rolleyes:


I'm really curious what you have in mind
 
This is a brilliant idea for a thread! Great pic from EJ :) Looking forward to yours too, JRP ;)

I just persuaded H to pose for 'David'. Here it is:

UP5Kt0N.jpg

This is a great interpretation. Very nice :)
 
Oh, how on earth did I miss this before? H told me I wasn't stalking him properly, and this only proves he was correct!!

Every single one of these photos are amazing!

Thank you, gentlemen for sharing your beautiful bodies with us!:kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top