Trump Tweet Thread


Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
16h16 hours ago

Congratulations to all of our Mexican friends on National Independence Day. We will be doing great things together!


President Trump has loads of Mexican friends, and they all work for him.

13126776_f520.jpg
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7h7 hours ago

“North Korea recommits to denuclearization - we’ve come a long way.” @FoxNews


Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons, December 12, 1985

Joint Declaration of the Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, January 20, 1992

Agreed Framework, October 21, 1994

Six-Party Talks, September 19, 2005

More Six-Party Talks, October 3, 2007

US Agreement, February 29, 2012
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
35m35 minutes ago

Thank you Tennessee - I love you!


Tennessee now has something in common with Kim Jong-Un.
 
I actually wrote Trump a letter:

Dear Mr. President,

The President of the United States does not tweet. It is beneath the dignity of your office.

He never answered.

Of course, it's been obvious since the day he came down the escalator that he doesn't give a rat's ass for the dignity of the office.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4m4 minutes ago

The Failing New York Times did something I have never seen done before. They used the concept of “time value of money” in doing a very old, boring and often told hit piece on me. Added up, this means that 97% of their stories on me are bad. Never recovered from bad election call!


Old, boring and often-told stories are usually completely true.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Hurricane on its way to the Florida Pan Handle with major elements arriving tomorrow. Could also hit, in later stage, parts of Georgia, and unfortunately North Carolina, and South Carolina, again...

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

...Looks to be a Cat. 3 which is even more intense than Florence. Good news is, the folks in the Pan Handle can take care of anything. @FEMA and First Responders are ready - be prepared! #HurricaneMichael


Panhandle is one word to Floridians, and anyone else who has ever heard the expression. That's going to cost him votes.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Oct 9

The paid D.C. protesters are now ready to REALLY protest because they haven’t gotten their checks - in other words, they weren’t paid! Screamers in Congress, and outside, were far too obvious - less professional than anticipated by those paying (or not paying) the bills!


https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-paid-protesters_us_5bbd6d7fe4b028e1fe42db5d
Trump’s claims appear to be based on an off-hand and sarcastic comment made on Fox News.

Writer Asra Q. Nomani appeared as a guest on “Fox & Friends,” a show Trump is known to watch, to talk about her Wall Street Journal article linking billionaire George Soros to a number of groups that have organized protests.

But she was talking more about his financial support for organizations, not individuals.

She wrote in the Journal:

“Yet while most demonstrators are not paid for their efforts, the protests at the Capitol Saturday, and the ones that have included stalking lawmakers inside and outside their offices, are organized by groups of which Mr. Soros is an important patron.”

Asked on Fox News if protesters were being paid, she cracked that “because people have sent me lots of messages that they’re waiting for their check, a lot of sincere people are protesting.”

Nomani confirmed to Mediaite that the line about “waiting for their check” was sarcasm.

But the sarcasm was lost on Trump, who tweeted about 45 minutes after the “Fox & Friends” appearance:
 
phrodeau you do have a very odd way of looking at things. Try taking your head out of the sand and look around. Soros of course doesn't want anything to do with the trash he hires for mobs. Like all the fat cat fascists and communists he hates anyone who isn't rich. He has hired people in the past and also not paid them. Hey, most rich fat corrupt capitalist like him are also cheap when it comes to their workers. But he can always find pot heads and gangsters to take the place of those who spit on him and walk away. He and his top puppets are terrorists. But he is so rich and powerful and now even owns (he once said he "bought" the democratic party), that many top spots are filled with corrupt and dirty people. Look at the state of California for example.

The media is controlled and only reports fake news. If you don't believe me I dare you to watch NKK of Japan for a week and see what real reporting is like. You will be surprised that the world is round and there are more countries in it then just a half dozen or so. According to you and the media the world begins at the fake reality pit of Hollywood and ends at the swamps of Washington.

Another thing is sneak into a library and read history books. You will see that after the people like Soros, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, etc. came to power they killed all the people who put them in power. They had their fake trials and cultural revolutions like the terrorist in the Middle East have done and get rid of all those "teachers" "politicians" "entertainers" "students" "media" etc. After all you don't want people who sold out once to have a chance to do it again.

Soros had a meeting in San Francisco after Trump came to office that Sanders, Princess Nancy and many other Democrats, (both far left and far right) and went over the plans for bringing down the U. S. government. The point being, calling yourself a liberal, a leftist, a socialist, a fascist or anything but an American you admit to being only one thing. A Soros puppet. His desire to be Emperor of the world, one rule, one king, one party and has been tried by many mad men before. What is funny about him is he really things that once it is done the Chinese and Russians and Middle East Terrorist are not going to kill him and his family but really allow him to be Emperor of the World. Joke is on him.

One thing, you said that it was a joke that they hadn't been paid yet. So you admit they are paid, like the ones who "protested" in Washington right after the election. Boy, those were a bunch of dirt bags, each day they had a different "protest", waved and cried the same things, that none of those uneducated fools knew what they were saying, used four letter words and made fools of themselves but then every time a leftist in this country opens their mouth they make a fool of themselves.

But you are lucky, you still live in a country where you are allowed free speech and can pretty much do and say what you think. Even if it is words put in your mouth by someone else. Just look what happened to the police officer in China and the reporter in Turkey because they spoke out like you and I are doing. If we go your way, both of us will someday be shot. I prepare my way.
 
Last edited:
I don't think he'll be eligible

Maybe not. I don't think you can run a campaign from federal prison--or, effectively, from Moscow, although Moscow seems capable of mucking around in U.S. elections from Moscow.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2h2 hours ago

Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!


When the Caravan reaches our border, we'll all be getting National Emergy Alerts on our phones.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
15h15 hours ago

At stake in this Election is whether we continue the extraordinary prosperity we have achieved - or whether we let the Radical Democrat Mob take a giant wrecking ball to our Country and our Economy! #JobsNotMobs


https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-jo...quent-lies-the-president-thinks-youre-stupid/
"…people are almost happy about the fact that he is a wrecking ball inside of Washington and smashing into this,” (Anthony) Scaramucci said.
 
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

A very big part of the Anger we see today in our society is caused by the purposely false and inaccurate reporting of the Mainstream Media that I refer to as Fake News. It has gotten so bad and hateful that it is beyond description. Mainstream Media must clean up its act, FAST!
4:18 AM - Oct 25, 2018

122K
99.4K people are talking about this

His spelling is improving.:eek:
 
“I only use Government Phones, and have only one seldom used government cell phone. Story is soooo wrong!”

I don't know much about tweeting, but it seems to me that it would be difficult from a desktop phone.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Watching the Dodgers/Red Sox final innings. It is amazing how a manager takes out a pitcher who is loose & dominating through almost 7 innings, Rich Hill of Dodgers, and brings in nervous reliever(s) who get shellacked. 4 run lead gone. Managers do it all the time, big mistake!


Blame the pitcher, not the guys hitting the balls.

That’s like blaming gun sellers, and not the trigger pullers.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
10h
Melania and I were treated very nicely yesterday in Pittsburgh. The Office of the President was shown great respect on a very sad & solemn day. We were treated so warmly. Small protest was not seen by us, staged far away. The Fake News stories were just the opposite-Disgraceful!


What, no mobs? There were supposed to be mobs.
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
·
4h
#JOBSNOTMOBS! VOTE REPUBLICAN NOW!!


Mobs again? Are there mobs or not?
 
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
3h

Law Enforcement has been strongly notified to watch closely for any ILLEGAL VOTING which may take place in Tuesday’s Election (or Early Voting). Anyone caught will be subject to the Maximum Criminal Penalties allowed by law. Thank you!


And any evidence of Russian influence or meddling will be completely ignored.
 
Wonder how many Republican state attorney generals will get thrown in the slammer.
 
Wonder how many Republican state attorney generals will get thrown in the slammer.

This raises a good question. If the Mueller investigations find that the 2016 election was, indeed, tampered with and that states attorney generals like those in WI, MI, FL, and OH knew that there was a hint of suspicion on the number, they could be charged with election fraud.
 
Back
Top