who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

is it weird that i have a massive foodie crush on alex guarnaschelli? the way that woman describes food...

ed

is it weird that i have a massive foodie crush on alex guarnaschelli? the way that woman describes food...

ed

Alex-Guarnaschelli

Yes. She's evil Ed! JK The lady does know her stuff, I will give her that.

I had a dream about Jeffery Zacharian in his pajamas once and I don't like him at all! Now that is weird.

minxy quoth:
i had a dream about geoffrey zacharian in his pajamas once and i don't like him it all! now that is weird.
you tend to have odd cameos in your dreams though, don't you? if not for not liking him, i'd wonder when you started hanging out with my wife. :D

ed

you tend to have odd cameos in your dreams though, don't you? if not for not liking him, i'd wonder when you started hanging out with my wife. :D

ed

It's true, I have the most bizarre dreams. Why can't I dream about Michael Voltaggio or his brother Bryan in their pajamas? I'd like that, and I'd get a really good breakfast out of it. ;)

Michael-Voltaggio-Copy.jpg

Ed you realize, your wife and I would probably have a ball together despite our difference of opinion on Zakarian. :cool:

minxy quoth:
ed you realize, your wife and i would probably have a ball together despite our difference of opinion on zakarian.
that's OK, i'm pretty sure that's a crush she isn't big on sharing. nigella lawson OTOH... :D

ed

it's a little surprising how often i see him on pinterest. i mean, his popularity in my stream is only second to benedict cumberbatch and david tennant.

ed

Crystal Reed is literally everything. So, so pretty and classy.
normal_053.jpg

Honorable mentions:
Evan Peters
ZUVfdyr.png

Emilia Clarke
145895192.jpg

None really...but if I was pressed to give an answer...her

http://www*****news.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tinafey.jpg

with the glasses.

Jana Cova:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 89
  • yanacovasweetvioletsF.jpg
    yanacovasweetvioletsF.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
She is not normally my type, but I think Judy Greer is SOOOOOOO hot. God I love how she looks. And having a line of blow snorted off her arse by David Duchovny? Yes please. (I don't do blow, I just like the scene)

2013-01-23-01-14-36-am.jpg

caught a few eps of early buffy last week and somehow completely forgot how gorgeous charisma carpenter is. wow.

ed

Back