who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

Perhaps she's been mentioned before in this thread, but I'll probably always have a vivid imagination regarding Kate Beckinsale. :rose:

I think I used to be into her, & I may be again if I ever view her in anything I care to see.

Whenever I read her name, it reminds me of a time Craig Ferguson mentioned her in a monologue... That weekend, she had a movie coming out ("Blackout" or "Whiteout"; One of those titles, I think). Craig mentioned that the plot involved a lot of darkness. He then went on, asking if you're making a movie that involves that, why cast an actress who is (perhaps) average, but far above that in her looks?!

Adam Levine! Good lord... Not only is he incredibly easy to look at, he seems like so much fun!
http://youtu.be/zCbfWGgp9qs

When the weather's decent, I walk through the local mall. It's had a big Proactiv machine in the one hall for a while, which currently has pics of & quotes (supposedly from) him on both sides. Every time I pass, I (semi-aloud) wish someone would be proactive & get rid of it! (On top of that, save "The Voice" & "The X-Factor" from being confused by renaming it, "The Voice Is All Our Mentor-Judges Should Each Be Known For".)

On the other hand, found the "One More Night" video on my PC a few weeks back. (Don't recall D-L'ing it.) Lots of Adam in a boxing stance, etc... I watched, & kept thinking I'd like to be the one to TKO him & take the woman in the video (whoever she is).

Tony Jay

Tony_Jay.jpg

His voice was just so magnificent.

attachment.php

Heidi F*cking Klum!:D

You say that like she's an obvious choice. In some cases/instances, I would agree.

However, I watched her recently on "Seth Meyers". (It aired twice recently, & I watched both times.) There was what she wore for the appearance, their showing a still of what she wore for (they claimed) the Creative Arts Emmys, & the pic you provided with the post... None of these give me any reaction whatsoever.

When Ryan Gosling stopped being a manboy and did 'The Notebook' - I was blown away.

Smitten- at least by the character. :D

Seth Rogen. That basic boy next door....the science geek in school...and polite slightly clueless overly intelligent type, all wrapped into one.

Attachments

• 05_cc_rogen-pg-horizontal.jpg
    05_cc_rogen-pg-horizontal.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 7
Back