cock sucking poll

This. Transsexual cock is the best. And shorn to no pubes is my thing. My girlfriend knows what I like and she keeps her pubes shaven for me. I gotta say her cock is a bit bigger than 7 inches though.

I agree...it is the only way to fly. I love to see a beautiful genetic female making out with a beautiful t-gurl . Gets me aroused!
 
I generally prefer cut, and not *too* crooked, but other than that I'm not sure I really have a specific preference as to shape/size. I'm usually more attracted to the guy than to his cock, the cock just happens to be a fun toy I get to play with as a result. =P

If I *had* to choose, though. I'd probably prefer one similar in shape/size to my own. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the first cock I ever sucked *was* my own. =P. Anyways, I suppose I should toss in a pic for reference, here, so this is mine.
 

Attachments

  • Literotica.jpg
    Literotica.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 346
I will suck all cocks I get a chance to do. My preference is, black, uncut, thick, 6" to 8", thick cum.
 
A shaved cock and balls of average size where i can lick the shaft and balls before i slowly take the cock bit by bit while my hand teases his balls.
 
so I was seeing a lot about not liking veiny cocks....

so I was seeing a lot about not liking veiny cocks. My cock is not veiny yet but how do you stop a cock from getting veiny?
I hope I am posting this in the right hole!
 
I got my first real taste from a guy that was huge and the cock looked evil with the purple and blue garden hose veins that laced his meat. The thing looked mean waving infront of you. Kind of like them all and the tuff ones that look like a ripper are favorites
 
Heh.. never thought about this question.. no, never.. ;)

I like them thick, with a head that is slightly bigger than the shaft, a good flare to the head, something you can catch your tongue under and run around the whole tip, just under that lip. I like 7, maybe 8 inches long.. just long enough to get into my throat and make me so very aware of just how big it is and how good it feels to have it there. I really don't have a big opinion on veins, sometimes they can be fun as it gives me something to play with on the shaft.. little details to trace with my tongue, or even nibble at if he responds happily to a little bit of teeth in the mix. Smooth is just as good, something that slides over the tongue easy and that feels firm and warm in your mouth, just aching to give up the gooey goodness.

I could care less about the race of the guy, just that he's clean as far as that goes. Yes, I do mean STDs, but I also mean he's washed up and I prefer trimmed. I dont mind a little hair on the balls, thats fine, but some wild untamed mass of hair that I'm chewing on every time I take it all the way in, is not one of my favorites. So trimmed is great, smooth is fine. I'm a cocksucker, not a gardener.

But all told, it needs to be attached to someone that I like, and that I want to be doing it with.

Like I said.. I've never, ever thought about this at all before. :D I've never ever experimented and tried different things to see what is the most fun to play with.. no.. not me.. :D

Regardless of all of that though.. I want to be able to see his face, and watch his reactions to what I'm doing flow across it. So hot seeing a guy enjoying what your doing for him.

Boi
 
All I know is....

I want a gorgeous hard cock in my mouth right now.... I need to feel that throbbing flesh.... and savor it's creamy cum.... :devil::kiss:
 
Cock Sucking Poll (what kind of cock I like)

A long fat (10 plus incher) cut or uncut, thick viened, black dick.

BBCsucker on A0L
 
Large, hard, cut and dribbling pre-cum.

I love to see a guy so aroused that his cock is twitching, aching with need to be released.
Then nothing else in the world matters to either of us but to get him off. For both of us the world revolves around his hard, pulsing cock, his soft knob, his long hard shaft.
I can totaly lose myself in sucking him, and he will swoon until he blasts his load in my eager mouth.
 
---

size or color REALLY doesn't matter to me, but anything larger or longer rather than what I can comfortably throat maybe too much for me to handle;
but otherwise so long as it is clean, rock hard and I got the go ahead...
what else you need???
 
What type of cock do you fantasize about sucking most? Please give details. Since veiwing the pics of UNCUT on the pic forum, I have been on a black uncut kick for the last few days.

long and thin ,short and thick , cut or uncut , i love them all,
 
I love a nice 7" cock with some thickness to it that stays very hard. And, if there is a nice big pair of low hanging balls to lick, that's a bonus.
 
How about just big enough to fill my mouth without it hurting after 10 minutes and long enough to easily fit fully in my mouth and into my throat. good for extended pleasure.
 
I generally prefer cut, and not *too* crooked, but other than that I'm not sure I really have a specific preference as to shape/size. I'm usually more attracted to the guy than to his cock, the cock just happens to be a fun toy I get to play with as a result. =P

If I *had* to choose, though. I'd probably prefer one similar in shape/size to my own. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that the first cock I ever sucked *was* my own. =P. Anyways, I suppose I should toss in a pic for reference, here, so this is mine.

Very nice ;)
 
Back
Top