Creative musings

Well I think that’s probably the sexiest picture you have posted yet Swannie..! You are divine..! White knickers that show the delicate shape of a woman are my weakness..!
I do wear them by want but not by rule.
Beautiful photo, love the snug fitting knickers. I’ve spent many an evening over the years, laying or sitting on grass as the sun fades. Wish I could still do it now.
Yes put knickers on as a peon to not giving fellow grass dwellers a flash.
Excellent view !!! :kiss:
Thank you
Love this! 😍💋
Love the feeling of air
Sounds like a pretty perfect evening, gorgeous pic, :heart:
Some good evenings over here during the 6 months of summer
Damn, that just sounds as sweet as pie. The smell of cotton...
Sundress bare and summer happy. A well romanticised set of imagery. Should have included the perfume of frangipani permanently wafting through the garden and house.

The frangipani smell helps build a mental picture of your quarters

Getting all soaped up and squeaky clean. Everything that needs shaving is smooth which is probably going to be needed as its a Grease themed event that we are going to and I am going to have to slide into the Bad Sandy Dee outfit.
He's getting a treat tonight, its a four way date, but in this case Danny is going with Pinky, Nice Sandra D, and Bad Sandy. Strict instructions that he is to show the others a really good Valantines time but still keep up with me.
"How good a time", he asked cheekily, but still seemed a little shocked when I replied from the shower "just don't fuck them." He's rarely at odds with himself, but seems quite out of balance now. Should be good with him on the back foot, the girls are up for teasing.

attachment.php

Bad Sandy might follow depending how long it takes to slide into the pants.

Getting all soaped up and squeaky clean. Everything that needs shaving is smooth which is probably going to be needed as its a Grease themed event that we are going to and I am going to have to slide into the Bad Sandy Dee outfit.
He's getting a treat tonight, its a four way date, but in this case Danny is going with Pinky, Nice Sandra D, and Bad Sandy. Strict instructions that he is to show the others a really good Valantines time but still keep up with me.
"How good a time", he asked cheekily, but still seemed a little shocked when I replied from the shower "just don't fuck them." He's rarely at odds with himself, but seems quite out of balance now. Should be good with him on the back foot, the girls are up for teasing.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2064173&stc=1&d=1550143430

Didn’t they either oil or talc up Olivia Neutron Bomb to get her in those pants. Don’t forget it’s commando underneath.

Beautiful photo.

Lucky man, 3 horny ladies to himself.

attachment.php

I imagine that might be out of left field for him.
Gorgeous shower bum and strategic soap. I'd really like to see the outfit that you squeezed into after.

attachment.php

Oh, you are a very beautiful lady. I like your pictures here.

attachment.php

Oh, to be your loofah...

Didn’t they either oil or talc up Olivia Neutron Bomb to get her in those pants. Don’t forget it’s commando underneath.

Beautiful photo.

Lucky man, 3 horny ladies to himself.
They sewed her into her pants commando. I can relate to that, but I cheated with a leather look alike version of the stretch jeans otherwise the double banger of mum's bum and mum tum would never make it.
He was well behaved, he wouldn't step out of line regardless. They all gave him a nice Valentine's kiss each but only I got to take the sting out of him.
I imagine that might be out of left field for him.
Gorgeous shower bum and strategic soap. I'd really like to see the outfit that you squeezed into after.
I took a photo that I might post a bit later
Oh, you are a very beautiful lady. I like your pictures here.
Thank-you Hiroko. I see that you are new so welcome to Lit. I hope you join in with the other ladies and guys here.
Oh, to be your loofah...
You wouldn't say that if I scrubbed my bum with it.

attachment.php

Delightfully arousing viewing again..! What a gorgeous bottom you have.. I hope we all get a glance at you in those tight pants..!

"just don't fuck them",

What! you raise the guy's expectation only to put an embargo on his fun.

Ok, the bum got into Bad Sandy, the front is hidden so you only get a two dimension view. The after event pic is a sweaty mess so we will just leave it as it started out ok.
attachment.php

Ok, the bum got into Bad Sandy, the front is hidden so you only get a two dimension view. The after event pic is a sweaty mess so we will just leave it as it started out ok.
attachment.php

The Bad Sandy pants look amazing on you, even if you are hiding the frontal shot from us..! Thanks for sharing with us..

That is so sexy, if the front is just as snug, I can imagine why you want to keep it hidden.
A carefully crafted image, but regrettably Mum Sandy can't quite pull off the front like Bad Teenage Sandy
The Bad Sandy pants look amazing on you, even if you are hiding the frontal shot from us..! Thanks for sharing with us..

Good fun had, enjoy the fantasy and forget the bits of reality for this one.

attachment.php
Wow, that's some backside shoehorned in there. Looks tight as can be.

attachment.php
Oh goodness. Even I could be attracted if seeing this in front of me. It looks very deep into your private parts.

Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for looking at me and acknowledging it. I enjoy that
Wow, that's some backside shoehorned in there. Looks tight as can be.
Shoehorned...somewhat accurate
Oh goodness. Even I could be attracted if seeing this in front of me. It looks very deep into your private parts.

Well thank you Hiroko, I don't mind at all if there is something there that attracts you. As for deep in well I will let you imagine how it might be.

And no, the after Sandy's pants photo is not being posted... Love those Japanese stretch jeans though.
I did have the aftermath of a long flight pic but that belongs in the other thread so I have moved it.

Last edited:
attachment.php
That's certainly an attractive view. HirokM we'd certainly enjoy observing a Japanese lady getting into Swanie!

Back