Trump Tweet Thread


Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
7h7 hours ago

The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!


Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her entourage didn't have a problem with it. She made no complaint about the dirt. What does that say about her?

Since she has been standing up "proudly" for a guy who regularly acts dirty on the outside, she is probably dirty on the inside.
 
Twitter is purging bot accounts, and the number of followers on Trump’s account has dropped by hundreds of thousands.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Inconceivable that the government would break into a lawyer’s office (early in the morning) - almost unheard of. Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client - totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong!


Our favorite President? Who could that be… let me see…
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

Inconceivable that the government would break into a lawyer’s office (early in the morning) - almost unheard of. Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client - totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong!


Our favorite President? Who could that be… let me see…

Trump’s Saturday Twitter attack on Michael Cohen was a ‘terrible, terrible idea’ that will blow up in president’s face: trial attorney

Ha ha ha ha:rolleyes:
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
10h10 hours ago

To Iranian President Rouhani: NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE. WE ARE NO LONGER A COUNTRY THAT WILL STAND FOR YOUR DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH. BE CAUTIOUS!


How dare Rouhani threaten "peace with Iran is the mother of all peace," especially after we sold all those weapons to Israel.

But I notice that all the words are spelled correctly. Who wrote the tweet, Stephen Miller or Jared Kushner?
 
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
18h18 hours ago

When the media - driven insane by their Trump Derangement Syndrome - reveals internal deliberations of our government, it truly puts the lives of many, not just journalists, at risk! Very unpatriotic! Freedom of the press also comes with a responsibility to report the news...

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
18h18 hours ago

...accurately. 90% of media coverage of my Administration is negative, despite the tremendously positive results we are achieving, it’s no surprise that confidence in the media is at an all time low! I will not allow our great country to be sold out by anti-Trump haters in the...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
18h18 hours ago

...dying newspaper industry. No matter how much they try to distract and cover it up, our country is making great progress under my leadership and I will never stop fighting for the American people! As an example, the failing New York Times...

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
18h18 hours ago

...and the Amazon Washington Post do nothing but write bad stories even on very positive achievements - and they will never change!


"Freedom of the press also comes with a responsibility to report the news... ...accurately." Is that so? I don't recall reading it in the Bill of Rights. And if it is true, does it also apply to people who use Twitter?
 
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
15m15 minutes ago

“Collusion with Russia was very real. Hillary Clinton and her team 100% colluded with the Russians, and so did Adam Schiff who is on tape trying to collude with what he thought was Russians to obtain compromising material on DJT. We also know that Hillary Clinton paid through....

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
2m2 minutes ago

....a law firm, eventually Kremlin connected sources, to gather info on Donald Trump. Collusion is very real with Russia, but only with Hillary and the Democrats, and we should demand a full investigation.” Dan Bongino on @foxandfriends Looking forward to the new IG Report!


However, I heard from a high legal authority that colluding about Russians is not a crime.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!


Dog? Sounds like President Trump did keep a pet in the White House after all.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
3h3 hours ago

“They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.


thebestpeople.png
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!


Dog? Sounds like President Trump did keep a pet in the White House after all.

Just playing to his base, many of whom believe that’s a completely acceptable term to apply to a black woman.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
6h6 hours ago

...Secretary Pompeo looks forward to going to North Korea in the near future, most likely after our Trading relationship with China is resolved. In the meantime I would like to send my warmest regards and respect to Chairman Kim. I look forward to seeing him soon!


SAAA-LOOT!!

untitled-23.gif
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Aug 25

My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain. Our hearts and prayers are with you!


Thanks for dying. MAGA!
 
Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

Google search results for “Trump News” shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake News Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out. Illegal? 96% of....

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

....results on “Trump News” are from National Left-Wing Media, very dangerous. Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!


And it has nothing to do with Trump's BAD decisions and BAD behavior.
 
Well, golly, Donnie, it's almost enough to make a fellar want to stop fleecing the country and go back to fleecing people privately, isn't it?
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

When you see “anonymous source,” stop reading the story, it is fiction!

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

“Anonymous Sources are really


I stopped reading there.
 
Andrew Gillum
@AndrewGillum
·
14h
What our state and country needs is decency, hope, and leadership. If you agree, join us at (link: http://AndrewGillum.com) AndrewGillum.com. Also, @ me next time, @realDonaldTrump

8:13 AM · Aug 29, 2018




Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Not only did Congressman Ron DeSantis easily win the Republican Primary, but his opponent in November is his biggest dream....a failed Socialist Mayor named Andrew Gillum who has allowed crime & many other problems to flourish in his city. This is not what Florida wants or needs!
8:00 AM · Aug 29, 2018


August 29, 20181

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/29/6429...ratic-candidate-in-an-early-tangle-with-trump


August 28, 20188


On the Democratic side in Florida, Tallahassee Mayor Andrew Gillum's victory was the most unexpected of the night, as he defeated centrist former Rep. Gwen Graham. His victory is one of the most significant progressive victories of the 2018 primary season — a surprise upset in a statewide race, to lead one of the biggest states in the country, which is one of the year's top battlegrounds.


https://www.npr.org/2018/08/28/6427...ls-to-victory-in-florida-primary-for-governor
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago

I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President. I should only be so lucky - although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!


Somebody tell Donald that the JCPOA has not been terminated.
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago

Wow, NFL first game ratings are way down over an already really bad last year comparison. Viewership declined 13%, the lowest in over a decade. If the players stood proudly for our Flag and Anthem, and it is all shown on broadcast, maybe ratings could come back? Otherwise worse!


https://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/2018/09/07/the-truth-about-nfl-television-ratings/
The 2018 NFL season opened up Thursday night and the ratings were not great by NFL standards. The NFL Kickoff game between the Falcons and defending-champion Eagles drew an overnight rating of 13.4. That essentially means that 13.4 percent of the U.S. households with televisions were tuned in. And that was the lowest rating for the NFL Kickoff game since 2008.

To be fair, the game started an hour late — a few minutes after 9 p.m. — because of a weather delay. Plus the first half was not well-played and incredibly boring. It's comes as no surprise that many folks would have checked out by the time halftime rolled around at close 11 p.m. on a week night.

NASCAR has seen a 19 percent drop in viewership since 2017 and a 29 percent dip since 2016. No NASCAR driver has ever protested the anthem. In fact, the anthem is celebrated more (and, unlike most sports, televised) in NASCAR than any sport. You could make the claim that there is no sport that is more, well, "American'' than NASCAR. Yet its ratings have plummeted more than the NFL.
For a guy so focused on TV ratings, President Trump is surprisingly ignorant about what affects TV ratings.
 
Still nothing about the Miss America pageant? Is that because they didn't do the National Anthem?
 

Donald J. Trump Verified account @realDonaldTrump
17h17 hours ago

When President Obama said that he has been to “57 States,” very little mention in Fake News Media. Can you imagine if I said that...story of the year! @IngrahamAngle

Obama wasn't President when he said it. On the other hand, Trump was President when he said this:

3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico.
 
Back
Top